HAPPY NEW YEAR !! 12/30/2017As we celebrate the New Year, We wish everyone success, a healthy long life and a fresh new start. Happy New Year! - TEAM TWICE <3
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
- I've been a fan of TWICE since the SIXTEEN era.
- My favorite TWICE songs are: Do It Again, Truth, Eyes Eyes Eyes and Rollin'.
- My TWICE bias is Momo.
- My TWICE bias wrecker is Sana.
- The first K-Pop song I listened to (that I remember) is I Am The Best by 2NE1.
- I dislike boy groups.
In 2016 I sent an audition to become a foreign JYPE Trainee.
- I got accepted (for rounds) but my mom found out and removed the email so I couldn't email them back.
- If you see someone who you think may be me or looks like me, it is me if you see this choker around my neck:
- I have been wearing this necklace everyday since December 2016.
- I'm 13-years-old born on May 20th, 2004.
My real name is Fiona, although I prefer to be called as Phebe (even in real life).
- A few months after I was born the famous animation "Shrek" came out, so ever since then people have been calling me an ogre. That's why I prefer Phebe.
I was born in Stamford, Connecticut.
I lived in New York during the time, but I moved after I was 16 months.
I moved to Old Greenwich, Connecticut, and I lived there until I was nine.
- In August 2014, I moved to another town next to Old Greenwich, and I still live there currently.
- I moved to Old Greenwich, Connecticut, and I lived there until I was nine.
- I lived in New York during the time, but I moved after I was 16 months.
- I have a heart birthmark on my leg.
- I currently have two cats and one dog.
I speak a bit of an above average amount of Japanese.
- I'm currently learning how to write Hiragana.
- I know little Korean, but I still know a bit xD
I've been watching anime since 2011 or 2012.
- I've seen over 250+ anime.
I've been acting in musicals and plays since around 2007.
- I've been voice acting since 2014.
- I took ballet until I was six years old, when it then started to interlap with tennis classes.
- When I turned eight, I started to only take tennis, dropping out of ballet.
- A few months ago I dropped out of tennis to focus on acting, dancing, and singing (in my free time).
- My favorite food is strawberry.
- I can make myself sound like a pig or a snoring person.
- I can scream really loudly.
- I can easily make myself voice crack.
I can easily memorize song lyrics and dances.
- But I'm bad at remembering names and general school stuff.
- I was told by my friend that I can remember faces SO well that it's creepy.
In 2015-2016 I had fallen into deep depression and almost tried to kill myself.
- I'm okay now though.
I am a MEME QUEEN.
- My favorite memes are "Cracking Open a Cold One with The Boys", "All Star" and "(song) But I'm Screaming The Lyrics".
- I have a strawberry fetish.