Jump to content
News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
NomNomMiX

[WONCE] Early Display Name Change (2000 Wonce)

Recommended Posts

|| Early Display Name Change Thread ||

Tired of your old name? Decided to stan a different member? Want to the tell the world you love cheese, but used your free name change already? Fear not! This marketplace has you covered!

 

To request a Name Change, please respond with the following:

Current Username:
Username Requesting:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/23/2017 at 10:51 AM, Twice's Manager said:

Current Username: Twice's Manager
Username Requesting: supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Thank you!:jy-cute:

i guess better not to change it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Current: SugarSana

Requested: Shy Shy Shy

Can you also change my name on the TTF Discord Server to this as well?

Thanks! :sn-pew:

Edited by SugarSana
added stuff
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Time to drop my suspicious image

 

Current Username: Suspect

Username Requesting: Paweł

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Current Username: ME LIKEY LIKEY LIKEY ~
Username Requesting: Your Chingu Resident Sleeper

Username Requesting (2nd Option): Romess

Idk the max limit of characters but if the first one went over, go with the second option.

Thanks~ 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

7 hours ago, PeachLove said:

Current username: PeachLove

Username requesting: Peachy

Unfortunately, Peachy has been taken by another member. Would you want to choose another display name?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, PeachLove said:

Current username: PeachLove

Username requesting: Peachy

Some little name suggestions:

I understand that Momo is peach in Japanese, but how about peach in Korean? "bogsung-a". Kinda boring, but maybe you could do peach IN kanji (Japanese) or hangul (Korean).
If you would like to keep it in the "peach" section, I recommend keeping your current name. It's cute :3

Just a simple idea, though. :ny-yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Phebe said:

Some little name suggestions:

I understand that Momo is peach in Japanese, but how about peach in Korean? "bogsung-a". Kinda boring, but maybe you could do peach IN kanji (Japanese) or hangul (Korean).
If you would like to keep it in the "peach" section, I recommend keeping your current name. It's cute :3

Just a simple idea, though. :ny-yes:

I really want to make my username shorter hahahaha:sn-lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/13/2017 at 3:41 AM, Kh3ngboon said:

Unfortunately, Peachy has been taken by another member. Would you want to choose another display name?

Please go with the Username "Hera" :mn-blush:(I'm a fan of Greek Mythology btw) 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Current Username: Strelitzia

Username Requesting: Hana

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

On 2/19/2018 at 2:29 PM, Strelitzia said:

Current Username: Strelitzia

Username Requesting: Hana

It seems that Hana is already taken.
Is there any other username you would like?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Phebe said:

It seems that Hana is already taken.
Is there any other username you would like?

Even when that person doesn't log in since 2015? 

I will think about other username, thanks Phebe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

4 minutes ago, Strelitzia said:

Even when that person doesn't log in since 2015? 

I will think about other username, thanks Phebe.

We don't know if they've actually last logged in since 2015, the anonymous button is scary :ny-look:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Phebe said:

We don't know if they've actually last logged in since 2015, the anonymous button is scary :ny-look:

Well, don't worry. :ny-nono:

Current Username: Strelitzia

Username Requesting: Lucía

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×