Jump to content

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
rel

[WONCE] Custom Awards (15000 ₩once & 300 posts)

Recommended Posts

|| CUSTOM AWARDS ||

 

Your very own awards, different from everyone else. Finally something you can brag about !

Animated Awards (GIF Awards) are not allowed to be requested. Take note.

 

To request for custom awards, please respond with the followings;

Username:

Image files for the custom awards:

(Please resize the image to 100px x 100px and  upload to image hosting site (such as imgur) before posting it here)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Previously four of my custom awards were removed due to being made with fan-taken images - I was sent a PM informing me that I was allowed to resubmit the four custom awards with non-fantaken images. I'd like to redeem them now, thanks

1. 9Udpqh0.jpg 2. a6dbLTO.jpg 3. mvDnHoB.jpg 4. I3gohBF.png (displaying in same order)

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Previously two of my custom awards were removed due to being made with fan-taken images - I was sent a PM informing me that I was allowed to resubmit the two custom awards with non-fantaken images. I'd like to redeem them now, thank you TaeyeonFluff.png

1. Nahyo_100x100.jpg           2.SanaYeon_100x100.jpg  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username: Moguri96

Image files for the custom awards:  

1. lCosY2g.jpg    2. tcyYVm1.jpg   3. 3rdNmjb.jpg   4. JhCMvWM.jpg

Edited by Moguri96
Sharpened images~
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/23/2017 at 7:39 AM, MinaSea said:

Username: MinaSea

Files for custom awards:

1. PMcAiYO.jpg 2. kpy1Uir.png

 

Can I swap my custom awards #1 and #2 for these 2? 

Yes. You could. However there will be a small charge of 3000 wonces per award. So, in total, you would be swapping those two awards. Is that okay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Kh3ngboon said:

Yes. You could. However there will be a small charge of 3000 wonces per award. So, in total, you would be swapping those two awards. Is that okay?

Yup. That's fine :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey there, a couple of questions. Firstly, I have a discount ticket for 50% off custom awards. Does this apply to both the ₩once cost and the post count needed or is it just applied to ₩once?

Secondly, is the system that you can only request one custom award for every 300 posts, or that once you reach 300 posts you can request as many custom awards as you like as long as you have the ₩once?

Thanks <3 :sn-lub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

Hey there, a couple of questions. Firstly, I have a discount ticket for 50% off custom awards. Does this apply to both the ₩once cost and the post count needed or is it just applied to ₩once?

Secondly, is the system that you can only request one custom award for every 300 posts, or that once you reach 300 posts you can request as many custom awards as you like as long as you have the ₩once?

Thanks <3 :sn-lub:

Hello there!
You currently have more than 300+ posts, so you are able to get custom awards if you would like.
The discount tickets only costs towards ₩ONCE cost.

And yes, you can request all four with 300 posts. :ny-cute: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Phebe said:

Hello there!
You currently have more than 300+ posts, so you are able to get custom awards if you would like.
The discount tickets only costs towards ₩ONCE cost.

And yes, you can request all four with 300 posts. :ny-cute: 

You mean, it's based on total posts, not the content count? :sn-shock:

And when you say "all four" does that mean we're only allowed a maximum of four custom awards?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

You mean, it's based on total posts, not the content count? :sn-shock:

And when you say "all four" does that mean we're only allowed a maximum of four custom awards?

Yep lol

I mean, I could say that you can get more, but nobody has ever gotten more than four. :sn-lol:
I think the limit is actually four, though. You should ask an admin about that who knows more about the awards than I do xDD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Phebe said:

I mean, I could say that you can get more, but nobody has ever gotten more than four. :sn-lol:

Challenge accepted :sn-pew:

Anyway, down to business...

Username: TWICE's Pet Gerbil

Image file for the custom award: X6TCA9T.jpg

I'm guessing my nifty green usergroup is proof enough of my discount ticket, lol.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, I 'd like to request three new custom awards. :dh-oh: I hope they work out alright; I had some difficulty getting the files to both look good and be the right size.

Username: TWICE's Pet Gerbil

Image file(s) for the custom award: 

2. Xmd1A1P.jpg(JiTzu really needed an OTP award!!!!)

3. 2djsm64.jpg?1

4. wi6MfxP.jpg

Many thanks in advance!:jh-cheer:

Edited by TWICE's Pet Gerbil
Made all images 100x100

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

Hello, I 'd like to request three new custom awards. :dh-oh: I hope they work out alright; I had some difficulty getting the files to both look good and be the right size.

Username: TWICE's Pet Gerbil

Image file(s) for the custom award: 

2. ESqF7JH.jpg(JiTzu really needed an OTP award!!!!)

3. 2djsm64.jpg 

4. IyKRDkS.jpg

Many thanks in advance!:jh-cheer:

The photos need to all be sized into 100x100.

If you can send me the original photos (in a bigger size) I can make them 100x100 for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Phebe said:

The photos need to all be sized into 100x100.

If you can send me the original photos (in a bigger size) I can make them 100x100 for you.

Awwwww, I thought they just had to not be bigger than 100x100? :ny-look:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

Awwwww, I thought they just had to not be bigger than 100x100? :ny-look:

The awards won't come out properly if they're not all 100x100 lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 24/01/2018 at 4:23 PM, Phebe said:

The awards won't come out properly if they're not all 100x100 lol

Ok, so I made all the images 100x100 (and adjusted the brightness on the SaNayeon pic because tbh it was really bright) so they should all be ok now. Not that I don't trust you to do it right, I'm just a control freak. :ty-hehe:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

Ok, so I made all the images 100x100 (and adjusted the brightness on the SaNayeon pic because tbh it was really bright) so they should all be ok now. Not that I don't trust you to do it right, I'm just a control freak. :ty-hehe:

Alright, then send them xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

I edited my original message :sn-stare:

Ah okay :ty-aye:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username: Phebe
Image file(s) for the custom award:

1. tumblr_p2zec8_Y2ur1vjzfz5o7_400.png    2. tumblr_p2d6vq_T6_Ma1w91emqo3_400.jpg

3. cutmypic_1.png     4. cutmypic.png

Thank you!! :mm-shy:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/24/2018 at 2:53 AM, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

Hello, I 'd like to request three new custom awards. :dh-oh: I hope they work out alright; I had some difficulty getting the files to both look good and be the right size.

Username: TWICE's Pet Gerbil

Image file(s) for the custom award: 

2. Xmd1A1P.jpg(JiTzu really needed an OTP award!!!!)

3. 2djsm64.jpg?1

4. wi6MfxP.jpg

Many thanks in advance!:jh-cheer:

 

18 hours ago, Phebe said:

Username: Phebe
Image file(s) for the custom award:

1. tumblr_nxjx6jzn_On1ujp48jo3_400.png     2. tumblr_nxjx6jzn_On1ujp48jo1_400.png

3. tumblr_nxjx6jzn_On1ujp48jo4_400.png     4. tumblr_nxjx6jzn_On1ujp48jo2_400.png

Thank you!! :mm-shy:

Guys, just a note. No Fan-Taken images allowed. Only official images or screencaps from official videos are allowed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, A.Moguri said:

Guys, just a note. No Fan-Taken images allowed. Only official images or screencaps from official videos are allowed.

Well there goes me getting custom awards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×