News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
[ANNOUNCEMENT] August Event !! Read more... ×
rel

[WONCE] Custom Group (50000 ₩once & 500 posts)

|| CUSTOM GROUP ||

Your very own custom group.. with fancy banner!

Be different from the rest. It's your time to shine!

To request for custom group, please respond with the followings;

Username:

Wonce/Posts count:

Custom group title:

Image files for the custom banner:

(Please resize the image to 250px x 40px and  upload to image hosting site (such as imgur) before posting it here. Custom banners can only be in jpeg or png formats.)

2 hours ago, chaerrybear said:

what's custom group?

9 minutes ago, MinaSea said:

Ooo, id like to know too! :ny-yes:

it's the same as our old custom group ( eg. @XX ) which is not the preset group that we already have to offer.

btw, if we request for a custom group, will our name colour change? if so, do we get to choose which colour or the staff?

Awards

4 hours ago, Romess said:

btw, if we request for a custom group, will our name colour change? if so, do we get to choose which colour or the staff?

I want to know too~

I have a small squad and I'm sure they'd like to have a custom group just for our small squad~ :ty-peek: 

12 minutes ago, MyiMina said:

I want to know too~

I have a small squad and I'm sure they'd like to have a custom group just for our small squad~ :ty-peek: 

wait, shouldn't it be like this?

bannergif.gif.988d634ac970974f108b3246a3

Edited by Romess

Awards

1 minute ago, Romess said:

I think so ^^ !

Just now, MyiMina said:

I think so ^^ !

ooh, that'd be so cool to have the exact same custom group with multiple people :ny-yes:

Awards

4 hours ago, Romess said:

That is a custom banner :sn-lol:

I was told they do not do custom banners on TTF anymore.

It makes me sad because I paid $100 hoping for one :(

3 minutes ago, Phebe said:

That is a custom banner :sn-lol:

I was told they do not do custom banners on TTF anymore.

It makes me sad because I paid $100 hoping for one :(

oh welp, i was really looking forward to it. I guess I'll just get custom awards :ny-sad:

Awards

oh welp, i was really looking forward to it. I guess I'll just get custom awards :ny-sad:

Tbh I wanna make a club xD

42 minutes ago, MyiMina said:

Club, Banner or Award still sounds cool ! :ny-yes: 

I wish we could have gif custom awards ;-;

Did you ever get a custom banner?

48 minutes ago, Phebe said:

I wish we could have gif custom awards ;-;

Did you ever get a custom banner?

I didn't, it looks cool but I didn't want one. ^^

2 minutes ago, MyiMina said:

I didn't, it looks cool but I didn't want one. ^^

I wish I could have one :dh-smthing:

On 12/9/2017 at 11:59 AM, Romess said:

19 hours ago, MyiMina said:

I want to know too~

No, name color wont change. It depends on your main group e.g my main group is admin thus my custom group is in red color.

To put it simply, just look at my profile and I'll explain here.

1. Look at the Tzuyuholics in my profile, that's custom group. Custom group means the group that you bought for yourself and it was not offered to anyone else such as staff group, donor group or special event group. The one being offered right now is the song title, which comes with free banner as well. If you decided to get your own custom group, your album it will be overridden by the custom.

2. Custom banner is the one you've been quoting. Its only available for me and wasn't offered to anyone else, same thing as my explanation of custom group.

3. Custom member rank, mine is Gatekeeper of tzuyuniverse, still, only the one to have cuz its custom.

32 minutes ago, Tzumongie said:

No, name color wont change. It depends on your main group e.g my main group is admin thus my custom group is in red color.

1. Look at the Tzuyuholics in my profile, that's custom group. Custom group means the group that you bought for yourself and it was not offered to anyone else such as staff group, donor group or special event group. The one being offered right now is the song title, which comes with free banner as well. If you decided to get your own custom group, your album it will be overridden by the custom.

2. Custom banner is the one you've been quoting. Its only available for me and wasn't offered to anyone else, same thing as my explanation of custom group.

3. Custom member rank, mine is Gatekeeper of tzuyuniverse, still, only the one to have cuz its custom.

this is like so complicated so let's say:

I've got a 'V.I.P. Donor' group right now which looks like this tJ4YxV5.png. But when I get a custom group of my choice (let's say "ONE IN A MILLION"), it will then change the VIP Donor to ONE IN A MILLION, correct? But why do we have to upload an image of 250x40? Wouldn't that be the banner? 

As per your example it will look something like this FjDDFbT.png no idea what her main group colour was but that is different from the Donor group colour.

I now know the difference between a group and a banner but I don't get how they're 2 different entities. 

Awards

6 minutes ago, Romess said:

this is like so complicated so let's say:

I've got a 'V.I.P. Donor' group right now which looks like this tJ4YxV5.png. But when I get a custom group of my choice (let's say "ONE IN A MILLION"), it will then change the VIP Donor to ONE IN A MILLION, correct? But why do we have to upload an image of 250x40? Wouldn't that be the banner? 

As per your example it will look something like this FjDDFbT.png no idea what her main group colour was but that is different from the Donor group colour.

I now know the difference between a group and a banner but I don't get how they're 2 different entities. 

Look ay my first post, its already written there. I only post that reply when it seems like u guys having hard time to differentiate custom group and banner when i already put there in the line, custom group ... comes with banner. Im not saying its a different thing or it was not connected, but i chose to explain it one by one. Its not complicated, its already stated there.

On 6/13/2017 at 5:11 PM, Tzumongie said:

Your very own custom group.. with fancy banner!

3 minutes ago, Tzumongie said:

Look ay my first post, its already written there. I only post that reply when it seems like u guys having hard time to differentiate custom group and banner when i already put there in the line, custom group ... comes with banner. Im not saying its a different thing or it was not connected, but i chose to explain it one by one. Its not complicated, its already stated there.

oh cool. That's what I thought in the first place. Phebe confused us when she said you guys don't offer custom banners no more :dh-smthing:

Thank you for the clarification! <3 11 more posts to go then :sn-pew:

Edited by Romess

Awards

Just now, Romess said:

oh cool. That's what I thought in the first place. Phebe confused us when she said you guys don't offer custom banners no more :dh-smthing:

It won't change unless we admins said so ☺️

2 minutes ago, Tzumongie said:

It won't change unless we admins said so ☺️

Alrighty!

one last thing, its just the colour of the custom group that will stay the same as per my main group, right?

Awards

Alrighty!

one last thing, its just the colour of the custom group that will stay the same as per my main group, right?

Yes

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tzumongie said:

Thank you for explaining us 💜👍:ty-hehe:

Username: Romess

Wonce/Posts count: 50000/500 (this is my 500th posts XD)

Image files for the custom awards: 

250x40: e98Vv3n.gif

170x27: 2XEd9uB.gif

Thanks!

Edited by Romess

Awards