Jump to content
News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
rel

[WONCE] Custom Group (50000 ₩once & 500 posts)

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, Romess said:

Username: Romess

Wonce/Posts count: 50000/500 (this is my 500th posts XD)

Image files for the custom awards: 

250x40: e98Vv3n.gif

170x27: 2XEd9uB.gif

Thanks!

Hello! Banners can only be in png or jpg not in gif. :mm-wut:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, SaranghaeMina said:

Hello! Banners can only be in png or jpg not in gif. :mm-wut:

Oh okay, will re-request later :dh-smthing:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

9 hours ago, Tzumongie said:

It won't change unless we admins said so ☺️

:cy-omg:So I get my custom banner for donating $100??? I was told you don't do that anymore!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello~ it is me, I am back~

So I have bought Platinum Donor, so it states that I can get a Custom Group for free.

Can the banner's be a gif? Or only a jpg or png?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Phebe said:

Hello~ it is me, I am back~

So I have bought Platinum Donor, so it states that I can get a Custom Group for free.

Can the banner's be a gif? Or only a jpg or png?

As stated, custom banners can only be in jpeg or png formats. :jh-rawr:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, SaranghaeMina said:

As stated, custom banners can only be in jpeg or png formats. :jh-rawr:

It's not stated..? :mm-wut:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/13/2017 at 5:11 PM, Tzumongie said:

(Please resize the image to 250px x 40px and  upload to image hosting site (such as imgur) before posting it here. Custom banners can only be in jpeg or png formats.)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username: Phebe

Wonce/Posts count: Platinum Donor/810

Image files for the custom awards:

S_T_R_A_W_B_E_R_R_Y_1.png

Backup:

S_T_R_A_W_B_E_R_R_Y.png

Thank you! :3

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heya~ Don't worry about it - i'll just save it up for later:ny-pout:

Edited by Romess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

3 hours ago, Phebe said:

Username: Phebe

Wonce/Posts count: Platinum Donor/810

Image files for the custom awards:

S_T_R_A_W_B_E_R_R_Y_1.png

Backup:

S_T_R_A_W_B_E_R_R_Y.png

Thank you! :3

If someone upvotes, does that mean I'm getting my banner? :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Phebe said:

If someone upvotes, does that mean I'm getting my banner? :o

It was me, sorry. I upvoted it cause it's so cute :sn-pew:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

1 hour ago, Romess said:

It was me, sorry. I upvoted it cause it's so cute :sn-pew:

Oh, thank you lol~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username: a.h.

Wonce/Posts count: 79,475/2,300 (Should I pay for this?)

Custom group title: (Please make it disappear, thank you)

Image files for the custom banner: (Please make it disappear, thank you)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

8 minutes ago, a.h. said:

Username: a.h.

Wonce/Posts count: 79,475/2,300 (Should I pay for this?)

Custom group title: (Please make it disappear, thank you)

Image files for the custom banner: (Please make it disappear, thank you)

You need to create a custom banner with the image size of 250px x 40px. It must be in a jpg, jpeg, or png. gif is not allowed.
Custom Group Title's are also on another thread (not included with the banner)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Phebe said:

You need to create a custom banner with the image size of 250px x 40px. It must be in a jpg, jpeg, or png. gif is not allowed.
Custom Group Title's are also on another thread (not included with the banner)

Okay, sorry. I thought I could delete the banner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

20 minutes ago, a.h. said:

Okay, sorry. I thought I could delete the banner.

You can never get rid of it..... :ty-rawr:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/12/2017 at 8:54 AM, Phebe said:

Hello~ it is me, I am back~

So I have bought Platinum Donor, so it states that I can get a Custom Group for free.

Can the banner's be a gif? Or only a jpg or png?

How can i bought donor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heya, don't worry about my custom group request. Thanks! :jh-heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Please be notified that we'll be holding this request for a long period.

I have some resits to do which will end tomorrow, assignments to finish which due next week on Valentine's Day as the staff discuss on how to approach the custom group request. We'll take what have been discussed here by you guys into the discussion so we can have a better one.

 

Regards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×