News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
rel

[WONCE] Custom Group (50000 ₩once & 500 posts)

On 12/10/2017 at 12:51 PM, rel said:

No, name color wont change. It depends on your main group e.g my main group is admin thus my custom group is in red color.

To put it simply, just look at my profile and I'll explain here.

1. Look at the Tzuyuholics in my profile, that's custom group. Custom group means the group that you bought for yourself and it was not offered to anyone else such as staff group, donor group or special event group. The one being offered right now is the song title, which comes with free banner as well. If you decided to get your own custom group, your album it will be overridden by the custom.

2. Custom banner is the one you've been quoting. Its only available for me and wasn't offered to anyone else, same thing as my explanation of custom group.

3. Custom member rank, mine is Gatekeeper of tzuyuniverse, still, only the one to have cuz its custom.

Ok so if i create a custom group means i get a to make a banner like yours but my name won't change.What about custom member rank get i get it too and can i get custom banner

3 hours ago, #Twice said:

Ok so if i create a custom group means i get a to make a banner like yours but my name won't change.What about custom member rank get i get it too and can i get custom banner

Custom group and Custom Rank Title are different. You can purchase custom rank title here. And no, you can't get a custom banner when purchasing a custom rank title.

1 hour ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

Can anyone answer my question?

If I request banner, can I change the banner if I want change it?? @chaerrybear

No. You need to purchase a new one if you desire to change it.

9 hours ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

Can anyone answer my question?

If I request banner, can I change the banner if I want change it?? @chaerrybear

Actually i think i could allow you to change the design of your banner but not the name of your custom group.

• Like 1

On 6/19/2018 at 5:56 PM, chaerrybear said:

Custom group and Custom Rank Title are different. You can purchase custom rank title here. And no, you can't get a custom banner when purchasing a custom rank title.

How do banner actually look like?

10 minutes ago, #Twice said:

How do banner actually look like?

See the 'Tzuyuholics' banner under rel's name? That's what banner is. But for members, only jpg/png format is acceptable.

18 hours ago, rel said:

Actually i think i could allow you to change the design of your banner but not the name of your custom group.

yey!!!thanks!!!

ahhh....sorry for asking again... what is name of custom group?? Do you mean I can change the design but not the name at the banner?

On 6/20/2018 at 12:49 PM, chaerrybear said:

No. You need to purchase a new one if you desire to change it.

But this is @rel said

18 hours ago, rel said:

anyway thanks for answer my question!!

11 hours ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

ahhh....sorry for asking again... what is name of custom group?? Do you mean I can change the design but not the name at the banner?

It's just a matter of common sense, actually. Name is what you see under the profile picture of the user. Like rel's 'Tzuyuholics'. You can change the design of the banner but not the name of the custom group. I'm pretty sure custom group is different from custom banner. And it was unnecessary to post 3 individual replies, but ok.

Anyways, sorry for the wrong info above.

1 hour ago, chaerrybear said:

It's just a matter of common sense, actually. Name is what you see under the profile picture of the user. Like rel's 'Tzuyuholics'. You can change the design of the banner but not the name of the custom group. I'm pretty sure custom group is different from custom banner. And it was unnecessary to post 3 individual replies, but ok.

Anyways, sorry for the wrong info above.

its okay. Anyway thanks for helping me!

1 hour ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

can anyone suggest the best banner maker online?

@rel sorry for disturbing you but can you help me create my banner?

Hello. This is not the right place for you to ask someone to help you making your banner. You can send a DM to them if you want to.

3 minutes ago, chaerrybear said:

Hello. This is not the right place for you to ask someone to help you making your banner. You can send a DM to them if you want to.

okay..sorry

pls forgive me

Edited by TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Ohh ok so you are saying i can make a name for my custom group and also pick a jpg format for banner but rel is different cause his/her banner is a gif 

3 hours ago, #Twice said:

Ohh ok so you are saying i can make a name for my custom group and also pick a jpg format for banner but rel is different cause his/her banner is a gif 

Because rel is admin.

Awards

On 6/22/2018 at 11:49 PM, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

Username: TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon

Wonce/Posts count:50000/3700

Custom group title:WOOSHIN AND CHIMCHIM OF WANNABLE

Image files for the custom banner:

250 X 40

ezgif_4_990c937997.jpg

back up

ezgif_4_409ad7a9cf.jpg

@rel @chaerrybear