News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
NomNomMiX

[ADMIN] Team Twice Forums 101

Sorry, @NomNomMiX but can you reupload the picture? All of the image appear as broken image to me. Not here only, but on the other guide thread also, i think imgur server has crash or somewhat.

unknown.png

Awards

2 hours ago, Myoui Mintul said:

Sorry, @NomNomMiX but can you reupload the picture? All of the image appear as broken image to me. Not here only, but on the other guide thread also, i think imgur server has crash or somewhat.

unknown.png

Hello there! The images seem to be fine for me. It may just be your browser. I can try and post you the message with the images (and reupload them) in PM or tell you the directions myself of what you're looking for if you'd like.

Thanks!

Hello, I notice a problem. :ty-yodahi:

On 6/13/2017 at 6:46 PM, NomNomMiX said:

10,000>: You gotta know that you're

mzj1jbo.png

If we can get the banner ONE IN A MILLION when we have 10000> posts, since 10000>0, my banner is ONE IN A MILLION even though I have 0 posts.

Can you change it back to 10000< posts? Thanks! (I hope new members don't misunderstand :o)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LinYuBear said:

Hello, I notice a problem. :ty-yodahi:

If we can get the banner ONE IN A MILLION when we have 10000> posts, since 10000>0, my banner is ONE IN A MILLION even though I have 0 posts.

Can you change it back to 10000< posts? Thanks! (I hope new members don't misunderstand :o)

I think that banner comes when we have post more than 10.000
For my logical assumption (in this case) 10.000> posts means written like "10.000 more post(s)"

Awards