News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
I0riYagami

Your best friends/favourite members in TTF

Hi my fellow TTF members,

TTF is a great place for us members to post threads, chat and at the same time make friends online.

I belief we treat everyone as friends but I think each of us do have a few members that we think is our favourite or very close to.

It could be you have similar interest, close relationship or conversate well with that member.

Share with us up to 10 TTF members that you think u like them the most and tell us the reason or story why is it so?

1. @B.R.joe 

My dear korean hyung-nim, Joe is the very 1st person I chat with in TTF chatbox. We are able to conversate well as both of us each belong to a country whereby Mens need to serve the national service. Thus, apart from Twice topics, we talk about our life during national service and reservist.  He always share the latest Twice news, videos and picture to us. I love having international friends and I can't wait to met Joe in Korea, my no. 1 favourite TTF member. 

2. @NoShynaNoLife

Shyna is a dedicated Sana's bias same as me. We know each other because of our conversation in forum for Twiceland concert in SG.  We had heated discussion on me being the 1st person in SG to take picture and interact with Sana during twiceland photo event VS him sitting at the front row in Twiceland concert and get to see Sana up close. He also share with me latest updates on Twice variety show and we have a great laughter talking about it. We play Heroes of the Storm together which further strengthen our friendship.

3. @Nabongs_7

Nabongs_7 the ex-dahyun bias and now a nayeon bias! The one that went through thick and thin with me during Twice TV 6 Singapore era. He is a trustworthy friend that I would like to tag along to participate in any Twice events. He always listen and follow what I said to him. I am very happy to have a friend like him.

4. @Zaito

Zaito a devoted fan of twice and Nayeon bias from Msia. Know him since in TTF forum since Twiceland Singapore era and he is still as helpful as ever. He comfort me during my tough time when Twice came to Singapore for Twice TV 6 even though Twice never visited Msia. Someone that I really can approach to and talk to. Hope to met him soon and attend twice event together.

5. @Moguri96

Moguri-chan the generous platinum donor of TTF that I came across in forum thread. I admire his nice display pic and signature of Momo. Because of him, I started to have a tingly feeling with Momo and Momo end up become my no. 5 bias among all member. Apart from our interest with Twice, both of us are gamers hence sharing a similar interest. We have build a stronger friendship in playing Overwatch together with some of the other TTF members.

6. @Ahn Haeju

My dear treasured friend, Haeju. Even though I am new to the chatbox, she the one that always keep me engaged in the conversation treating me as a visible person. He is kind, selfless and always greet me. I miss him the most as now chatbox is gone. Hope to chat with him somewhere to build a stronger relationship.

7. @OmgDubu

OMGDubu the co-leader of Dubu clan with @Downie. At first, I met him and mistook him as @Downie because they use same charmander dubu dp but end up knowing he is not. I always gave him a hard time to choose between Dubu and his gf for marriage, kiss, date and etc XD.. We have a great conversation via each other created threads thus knowing each other better. We both are also overwatch player and had fun playing together before.

8.  @Ooh-Ahh

Ooh-Ahh the coolest and charismatic guy in TTF. Whenever he starts talking he has this aura that attracts me. He is a person I can talk with casually and humorously. I do not have to hold back my words when talking to him. I always mistook him as Mina's bias in the past because he use a very blur Sana' cool and charismatic display pic. Usually Sana's bias will use cute and cheerful display pic of Sana. He has changed dp because I make a clearer version for him.  He is a person that I will like to be very close with.

9. @#Satzu 

The infamous chatterbox, Satzu, whom is one of the most notorious chatter in chatbox. He always keeps me entertain in chatbox and make my day a very happy one. I like to tease him and order him around as he is so much younger than me. He is a must have in the chatbox!

10. @TWIC3_Sapphire

The Twice OTP craze, Sapphire, a very very young girl who love Satzu the most! She in indulge with girl-to-girl OTP relationship probably due to her love in anime. Whenever she see sana and tzuyu kissing, hugging or making love she will do a similar reaction like the anime girl on her display pic. She is the person that I like to tease the most in the forum. Whenever she sent a reply in forum thread, I will quote her and start making fun. With her around the forum makes my day a joyful one.

Went MIA @xiaobbang

xiaobbang one of my newest TTF friend i know via @B.R.joe. I am happy for her to be studying in korea and can attend twice fan sign and concert for this summer. Joe, xiaobbang and myself are chatting on kakaotalk. Enjoy chatting with her as she is very sweet and friendly. She looks like momo very pretty =)  Hope to further strengthen relationship with her.

Edited by I0riYagami
  • Upvote 5

Awards

4 minutes ago, I0riYagami said:

Hi my fellow TTF members,

TTF is a great place for us members to post threads, chat and at the same time make friends online.

I belief we treat everyone as friends but I think each of us do have a few members that we think is our favourite or very close to.

It could be you have similar interest, build close relationship or conversate well with that member.

Share with us up to 3 TTF members that you think u like them the most and tell us the reason or story why is it so?

1. @B.R.joe 

My dear korean hyung-nim, Joe is the very 1st person I chat with in TTF chatbox. We are able to conversate well as both of us each belong to a country whereby Mens need to serve the national service. Thus, apart from Twice topics, we talk about our life during national service and reservist.  He always share the latest. I love having international friends and I can't wait to met Joe in Korea, my no. 1 favourite TTF member. 

2. @Moguri96

Moguri-chan the generous platinum donor of TTF that I came across in forum thread. I admire his nice display pic and signature of Momo. Because of him, I started to have a tingly feeling with Momo and Momo end up become my no. 3 bias among all member. Apart from our interest with Twice, both of us are gamers hence sharing a similar interest. We have build a stronger friendship in playing Overwatch together with some of the other TTF members.

3. @NoShynaNoLife

Shyna is a dedicated Sana's bias same as me. We know each other because of our conversation in forum for Twiceland concert in SG.  We had heated discussion on me being the 1st person in SG to take picture and interact with Sana during twiceland photo event VS him sitting at the front row in Twiceland concert and get to see Sana up close. He also share with me latest updates on Twice variety show and we have a great laughter talking about it. We play Heroes of the Storm together which further strengthen our friendship.

I feel so honored to be included here. :mn-blush:

My pics and siggy are alright only i feel. We shall play more overwatch soon, hopefully with more members.

:mm-heart:

13 minutes ago, Ahn Haeju said:

I love everyone :') :ny-yes:

hi haeju. i like u too. maybe u can select a few members and talk about them?

9 minutes ago, Moguri96 said:

I feel so honored to be included here. :mn-blush:

My pics and siggy are alright only i feel. We shall play more overwatch soon, hopefully with more members.

:mm-heart:

jia lat liao haha. i duno my this thread can gather good response anot. must crack my head for more ideas.

Awards

4 minutes ago, I0riYagami said:

hi haeju. i like u too. maybe u can select a few members and talk about them?

jia lat liao haha. i duno my this thread can gather good response anot. must crack my head for more ideas.

LOL. You desperate for posts ah? :ny-lol:

It is so hard to pick someone to talk about since I stay in here so long and this days, I lurk around too much  :ny-pout:

So, if I must I will pick this 3.

@MrKetchup The person who turn me into a Once. He is rarely seen by me this days on TTF but he is always the main person I will see when it comes to Twice on Twitter :ny-nice:

@RyuJ The Once that have turn me into a Bunny trooper and when he is around, I will spazz along with him about Nayeon and wish to build a shrine for the Bunny troopers.

@saint_21 This person is a chingu I miss the most in chat. If he is around, we can talk about almost anything from Twice to phones to even random stuffs  

Special shoutout to my Radio DJ dongsaeng, @PinguMina who I manage to drag into this blackhole...ㅋㅋㅋ

Edited by Zaito
  • Upvote 2

:ny-hmm:this is hardddddddd:dh-smthing: i'm still new here soo:dh-chu:

1 hour ago, Jokballet said:

And here i am dont have anyone :dh-smthing:Im new and lurks a lot nowadays, i dont think anyone would consider me as their closest one :dh-heh:

:ty-peek:

Just now, Jokballet said:

:mm-wow:

3 minutes ago, kz.suweeg said:

:ny-hmm:this is hardddddddd:dh-smthing: i'm still new here soo:dh-chu:

:ty-peek:

Both of u just write about  how you feel about each other =)

Awards

1 minute ago, I0riYagami said:

Both of u just write about  how you feel about each other =)

really?:sn-lol: ok then.... @Jokballet well.....i think i met you on the first time i visited teh chad?:sn-pew: idk i don't really remember but i know i met you in the chad a while ago...(huhuhu the chad:pepe:) But yeah your jokbal....your delicious?lol that sounded very wrong:ty-lol:  lol i don't know, i haven't eaten jokbal yet so i don't know how it tastes like....:ty-hehe: i mean...your cool:ty-notbad: (i don't really know what to say so bear with me):dh-smthing: It was really nice chatting with you...but most of the time you were lurking in the chad:ty-peek: But yeah that's about it lol:ty-aye:

Ha Ha thank you. Bro. also you are my best Teamtwice friend and Singaporean friend ever 

• Upvote 1

Awards

1 hour ago, B.R.joe said:

Ha Ha thank you. Bro. also you are my best Teamtwice friend and Singaporean friend ever 

:2na-hug: thanks bro. 

Awards

3 hours ago, kz.suweeg said:

really?:sn-lol: ok then.... @Jokballet well.....i think i met you on the first time i visited teh chad?:sn-pew: idk i don't really remember but i know i met you in the chad a while ago...(huhuhu the chad:pepe:) But yeah your jokbal....your delicious?lol that sounded very wrong:ty-lol:  lol i don't know, i haven't eaten jokbal yet so i don't know how it tastes like....:ty-hehe: i mean...your cool:ty-notbad: (i don't really know what to say so bear with me):dh-smthing: It was really nice chatting with you...but most of the time you were lurking in the chad:ty-peek: But yeah that's about it lol:ty-aye:

Yeah, i was there first time you visited chad, and thank you, you actually considered me as your friend :jh-myheart:

@kz.suweeg Well, i dont know what to say, im not good at this things :dh-heh:But she is one of the user here that considered me as friend, and she became quite active at chatbox when i started to lurking so we dont get to chat often, but its good chatting with her, talking about anime and stuffs. I think thats about it, im out of word 

5 hours ago, Jokballet said:

And here i am dont have anyone :dh-smthing:Im new and lurks a lot nowadays, i dont think anyone would consider me as their closest one :dh-heh:

Only if you agree that medium-done meat is the best :jy-cute:

Um. okay, I read all the other comments here. I just like to say, what is my Evaluation. 
How good, was @OmicronTheta ?,

I do know that @T2longwas a great chatterer.
But my S0ocial award would have to go to @PeejayYeh ...

@StylishDoge  is a great person.  er, Doge.

@ilovekaramorethanthebeatle is awesome.

t2long

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, OmicronTheta said:

Um. okay, I read all the other comments here. I just like to say, what is my Evaluation. 

Thank @OmicronTheta!!! You're awesome too!!!!

Awards

1 hour ago, OmicronTheta said:

t2long

:jy-wut: Mentioning me? I feel honored Theta, thank you! :jh-myheart:

Hmm... if I  had to pick some members, I'd go with:

@Liar I'd probably have a lot more problems if I didn't have a life guidance dude to talk to 24/7 o.o I really want to come say hi to you before you move out of LA sometime. But a trip to California doesn't seem likely at the moment.

@Zeba From just the regular old chatting to going full out on creating an "idol group," there were many times whe  you could have just said "Doge what are you doing." But instead you played along and helped create Tiramisu, the greatest inside joke in my opinion :ny-lol: And you watch 2 hour long Overwatch streams without even understanding what's going on XD

@Amelia-Chan Unrelated to TTF, but I figured that if I totally disappeared from the online community, no one would give 2 ****s about it. Yesterday, you proved me wrong when I tried leaving a chat :mn-blush: I'm also still confident that I see doppelgangers of you everyday when I'm at school XD

I want to mention more members but I guess 3 is the max :mm-pout:

I feel like this is one of those cheesy bonding activities but after writing this post I feel.... I don't know, I feel different.

12 hours ago, TECetc said:

for me its @#Satzu and @Mina_ng

they are nice people.

I feel so honored :mn-blush:

I'm gonna go with :

@#Satzu always nice to chat with and had a lot of fun with him

@TECetc also a nice person to chat with and nice drawing skills

@myoui penguin had nice conversations in the pm's and he is a german fella just like @TECetc and me myself

honorable mentions:

@T2long was the first person that i really got to chat with during my first days on TTF so thank you for that T2 :mm-heart:

@OnceUponAStar 

@Mina❤ 

@Ooh-Ahh

@_seannlee_

@I0riYagami I still love you for helping me out with my dp (sorry for not mentioning you earlier, hope u can forgive me) :sn-cutie:

there are some more, but my post would get too big sorry peeps :ty-please:

Edited by Mina_ng
  • Upvote 1

Awards