• TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
I0riYagami

Your best friends/favourite members in TTF

1 hour ago, Mina_ng said:

I feel so honored :mn-blush:

I'm gonna go with :

@#Satzu always nice to chat with and had a lot of fun with him

@TECetc also a nice person to chat with and nice drawing skills

@myoui penguin had nice conversations in the pm's and he is a german fella just like @TECetc and me myself

honorable mentions:

@OnceUponAStar

@Mina❤ 

@Ooh-Ahh

@_seannlee_

there are some more, but my post would get too big sorry peeps :ty-please:

:dh-oh::jh-myheart:i'm honored  

i have too many to mention, but every single one of U has own unique way to greet me and that's what make the chatbox fun for me :ny-yes: u know who u are :ny-wut:

my sexy namjass :kappa: 

If you see a terrorist, you call 911..... @_seannlee_:kappa: 

not forgetting @ilovekaramorethanthebeatle always calling you wrong and never realized it till the past few months :dh-lol: 

these 2 meanies @Zeba & @LonelyWolf

@#Satzu @OnceUponAStar :power-up: 

@Twice's Bias :cy-fluffy: 

@Jokballet our commentator

@Jhin JHINNY :sn-hi: and my SBE manager @Kh3ngboon

no 1 lurker @Tzumongie:kappa:@lingpin pin pin :dh-eagle: 

How could I forgot about the most baka member @T2long :jy-rawr:

Edited by Ooh-Ahh
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Mina_ng said:

I'm gonna go with :

@myoui penguin had nice conversations in the pm's and he is a german fella just like @TECetc and me myself

honorable mentions:

@OnceUponAStar

@Mina❤ 

@Ooh-Ahh

@_seannlee_

Wow @Mina_ng:mm-wow: I never thought I would be mentioned but it's an honor for me :mn-gasp:

I'm going to protect you from Sana stans :mn-penguin:

4 minutes ago, Mina❤ said:

Wow @Mina_ng:mm-wow: I never thought I would be mentioned but it's an honor for me :mn-gasp:

I'm going to protect you from Sana stans :mn-penguin:

Thank you @Mina❤ sunbaenim :satzu-hug:

Awards

3 hours ago, OmicronTheta said:

Um. okay, I read all the other comments here. I just like to say, what is my Evaluation. 
How good, was @OmicronTheta ?,

I do know that @T2longwas a great chatterer.

t2long

:ny-lol: Thanks Theta. You're quite interesting yourself tho I wonder what that long pause was

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, T2long said:

:ny-lol: Thanks Theta. You're quite interesting yourself tho I wonder what that long pause was

Thank You.

:jy-icu: Early morning so I am kind of sleeping, was,  :sleep:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ooh-Ahh said:

i have too many to mention, but every single one of U has own unique way to greet me and that's what make the chatbox fun for me :ny-yes: u know who u are :ny-wut:

not forgetting @ilovekaramorethanthebeatle always calling you wrong and never realized it till the past few months :dh-lol: 

Thank you very much, cookie-senpai. :sn-lub: It is an honor to be included in your list. :jh-myheart:

13 minutes ago, Jhin said:

Thank you very much, cookie-senpai. :sn-lub: It is an honor to be included in your list. :jh-myheart:

You're welcome :sn-pew:  :ny-lol:

5 hours ago, _seannlee_ said:

Only if you agree that medium-done meat is the best :jy-cute:

If abandoning my kind what it takes, then i shall do it, yes, medium done meat is the best :dh-heh:So, we friends now? :dh-wink:

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Ooh-Ahh said:

Oa mentioned me :mm-wow:thanks , im so honored to be mentioned by indomie leader

And because everyone doing it, so i shall try my best

@Zeba @Lovely puppy @_seannlee_ these people are what i actually considered as friends because we chatted a lot and im having fun chatting with them, and not just them actually, there are other such as @kz.suweeg @OmgDubu @Ooh-Ahh @nayeonlover @B.R.joe and much more and @NightChanges even tho we never really chatted but we play lots of game in this forum and chatted through there

They are a friend to me, or at least to me even tho they don't  feel the same :ny-sad:

Edited by Jokballet
  • Upvote 1

I actually don't have preferences. Just talk to me and I'll talk to you.

Special mentions? The first few when I joined TTF I guess @Liar @SubjectKpop @Tzumongie @Zeba @Ooh-Ahh @syko @Riku @NomNomMiX @nayeonlover @T2long @StylishDoge and most of them who joined before me

And there are all the ones after I've joined. I thank you though. :ny-yes: 

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, Mina_ng said:

I'm gonna go with :

sending virtual hug :2yeon-cute:

Awards

3 hours ago, Jokballet said:

If abandoning my kind what it takes, then i shall do it, yes, medium done meat is the best :dh-heh:So, we friends now? :dh-wink:

Hide contents

Oa mentioned me :mm-wow:thanks , im so honored to be mentioned by indomie leader

And because everyone doing it, so i shall try my best

@Zeba @Lovely puppy @_seannlee_ these people are what i actually considered as friends because we chatted a lot and im having fun chatting with them, and not just them actually, there are other such as @kz.suweeg @OmgDubu @Ooh-Ahh @nayeonlover @B.R.joe and much more and @NightChanges even tho we never really chatted but we play lots of game in this forum and chatted through there

They are a friend to me, or at least to me even tho they don't  feel the same :ny-sad:

You're a friend to me too Lil foodie

Imma just keep it short. 

@Ooh-Ahh If you see Sana, call the guardians of Shahalla Land :kappa:

@Scheherazade if yall want lengzai tips, go to this guy. Less than a week, and you'll learn how to be fabulous looking :ny-yes:

@tzuXhybudget and of course this hardworking and smart chingu :dh-heh:

Of course there are the old school buddies but I don't think there's a need to tag them as they probably moved on from the forums already. 

And then there's 

@Liar who just confessed *er-hem* his love :ty-notbad:

@Jhin bby :sn-lub:

@Jokballet medium done meat :dh-heh:

And for the others, you all know who you are :ny-yes:

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Mina_ng said:

I'm gonna go with :

honorable mentions:

@T2long was the first person that i really got to chat with during my first days on TTF so thank you for that T2 :mm-heart:

@OnceUponAStar 

@Mina❤ 

@Ooh-Ahh

@_seannlee_

I can't tag you for some reason so I'll quote :ny-yes:

51 minutes ago, _seannlee_ said:

@Liar who just confessed *er-hem* his love :ty-notbad:

wat no that didnt happen :sn-shock:

Anyways for my post, err I won't go much into definite names since i'm not a fan of favoritism or the "Y U LEAVE ME OUT" syndrome. Just wanna instead give a thanks to @NomNomMiX and @XX for your hard work in making TTF amazing and TTF2 happen and allowing me to break out of my shy bubble, and without your awesome work I would not have met such awesome people, and to the rest of TTF for making my journey as a Once an amazing one. See more of WhiteBlue/Liar in time to come :dh-nice: 

too many to mention tbh. I'll do my best, though. Can't possible keep it to three.

First things first, my buddies back from SH @Koi and @nayeonlover. I've known them for quite some time and getting to meet them again on ttf was awesome. :sn-sparkle: 

Then, the first people (not including Joana, who I already mentioned) who I met when I joined: @PinguMina fellow gamer, one of my first friends here. @NaJihyeon, first friend I made here on TTF. unfortunately he's gone now, was good knowing ya buddy. @Shyfan fellow Sana stan, sha sha sha enthusiast, and psychic for calling the shy shy shy trend with his username :sn-shy: @Suspect a bit of a lurker, but always willing to have a nice chat when he can be found. fellow Sana fan as well. unfortunately mia. @Prof. Cycas and @Mina'sPenguins were really helpful, good friends back in the day, Steven is still around and is awesome to know, Prof is unfortunately mia :( @RyuJ constantly lurking, or just gone I can never tell, but Ryu's been around for a good amount of time and is always willing to provide a good laugh :sn-sparkle: alsoryukoift @LazyWatermelon some JY stan, some baka that always insists on not being a JY stan but we all know how much he loves her :dh-heh: rather eccentric at times, part of what makes him so fun though - miss ya melon  come back :(  @saint_21great friend, also one of the first I met here, unfortunately also mia :c @Mahyun - another old friend, it seems she's moved on but she was always awesome to talk to, miss ya mah :') @Madine madine noona! another bit of an oldie sorrymadine miss you noona :( @ilovekaramorethanthebeatle where would the chatbox have been without its caretaker? unfortunately its gone (for now?) but beatle's legacy will forever live. @Ooh-Ahh fellow former purple ranger, fellow shahalla enthusiast (along with Steven as well, and @patzuyu and @SunSanaYa, all good friends) Also current loonatic :dh-lol: . @T2long, the famous chatter himself, king of the chatbox (as dubbed by beatle). Had some nice squabbles with him over the months, was nice knowing ya teatwo :ty-lol: @tzuXhybudgetfellow former purple ranger #2, one of the few I can say I'm older than :ny-lol: awesome friend, always helpful with everything, including superstar stuff :dh-heh:

@Zeba fellow former purple ranger #3, who I can say is one of the best friends I've made here on TTF, something I bet a lot of people on this forum can say :jy-utried: always helpful, always willing to chat and lift my spirits when I'm feeling down, and always willing to bombard me with Sana spam. :jh-cheer:

@minassi sis! fellow maple syrup, always so nice and caring :') :mn-penguin: 

@JayQ moar maple syrup! fellow Fe heroes player, fellow (sort of?) Sana stan, amazing friend always there for a quick uplifting chat, whether it be of video games or of Sana or of some other random topic :dh-heh:

er well I'm gonna have to cut this post short so I'm gonna have to make quick mention of all the rest of the friends I made here (seems there's a tag limit so I can't tag them all unfortunately :c)

@Kh3ngboon @Riku @<3TzuNaMi, theta, palace, doge, sean, germaine, winston, asu, puppy, ian (frozen ian), kkul, wolf, ling, palace, taros, planku, pants, feng, mashi, sk, blue, warren, ah, alex, zaito, nom, miggy, bao, sud, kru, and jhin. I want to make a special mention of yall too but I haven't the time unfortunately :( love y'all tho, great friends, had a great time, peace :sn-heart:  really hope I didn't forget anyone, a bit tired

Edited by syko
  • Upvote 8

2 hours ago, syko said:

too many to mention tbh. I'll do my best, though. Can't possible keep it to three.

First things first, my buddies back from SH @Koi and @nayeonlover. I've known them for quite some time and getting to meet them again on ttf was awesome. :sn-sparkle: 

Then, the first people (not including Joana, who I already mentioned) who I met when I joined: @PinguMina fellow gamer, one of my first friends here. @NaJihyeon, first friend I made here on TTF. unfortunately he's gone now, was good knowing ya buddy. @Shyfan fellow Sana stan, sha sha sha enthusiast, and psychic for calling the shy shy shy trend with his username :sn-shy: @Suspect a bit of a lurker, but always willing to have a nice chat when he can be found. fellow Sana fan as well. unfortunately mia. @Prof. Cycas and @Mina'sPenguins were really helpful, good friends back in the day, Steven is still around and is awesome to know, Prof is unfortunately mia :( @RyuJ constantly lurking, or just gone I can never tell, but Ryu's been around for a good amount of time and is always willing to provide a good laugh :sn-sparkle: alsoryukoift @LazyWatermelon some JY stan, some baka that always insists on not being a JY stan but we all know how much he loves her :dh-heh: rather eccentric at times, part of what makes him so fun though - miss ya melon  come back :(  @saint_21great friend, also one of the first I met here, unfortunately also mia :c @Mahyun - another old friend, it seems she's moved on but she was always awesome to talk to, miss ya mah :') @Madine madine noona! another bit of an oldie sorrymadine miss you noona :( @ilovekaramorethanthebeatle where would the chatbox have been without its caretaker? unfortunately its gone (for now?) but beatle's legacy will forever live. @Ooh-Ahh fellow former purple ranger, fellow shahalla enthusiast (along with Steven as well, and @patzuyu and @SunSanaYa, all good friends) Also current loonatic :dh-lol: . @T2long, the famous chatter himself, king of the chatbox (as dubbed by beatle). Had some nice squabbles with him over the months, was nice knowing ya teatwo :ty-lol: @tzuXhybudgetfellow former purple ranger #2, one of the few I can say I'm older than :ny-lol: awesome friend, always helpful with everything, including superstar stuff :dh-heh:

@Zeba fellow former purple ranger #3, who I can say is one of the best friends I've made here on TTF, something I bet a lot of people on this forum can say :jy-utried: always helpful, always willing to chat and lift my spirits when I'm feeling down, and always willing to bombard me with Sana spam. :jh-cheer:

@JayQ moar maple syrup! fellow Fe heroes player, fellow (sort of?) Sana stan, amazing friend always there for a quick uplifting chat, whether it be of video games or of Sana or of some other random topic :dh-heh:

er well I'm gonna have to cut this post short so I'm gonna have to make quick mention of all the rest of the friends I made here (seems there's a tag limit so I can't tag them all unfortunately :c)

@Kh3ngboon @Riku @<3TzuNaMi, theta, palace, doge, sean, germaine, winston, asu, puppy, ian (frozen ian), kkul, wolf, ling, palace, taros, planku, pants, feng, mashi, sk, blue, warren, ah, alex, zaito, nom, miggy, bao, sud, kru, and jhin. I want to make a special mention of yall too but I haven't the time unfortunately :( love y'all tho, great friends, had a great time, peace :sn-heart:  really hope I didn't forget anyone, a bit tired

:hahaha: that was amazing syko.:jy-cutie: love the effort you put into this and it makes me wanna do it too and I will.:jy-cute: Also I would like to say that I really do have good memories here too as do you. I can tell by the effort you put into this and the amount of people you know so I will follow your honest response and tread down the same path.:jy-kiss: You deserve this upvote friend.

• Upvote 3

:ny-hmm: Quite hard to pinpoint my favorite members here since a few of them I've become good friends not through TTF but somewhere else.  If I had to say some of my Faves were definitely @syko @madine @Zeba @LazyWatermelon and @Palace but my most favorite I would say the closest would be @Marli @Koi and and @Suspect :jy-jks: those 3 in particular I've grown to like a lot over the course I've known them. Great people and probably the most beautiful people I've met in my entire life:jy-derp: Tho I'd be lying to myself if I said I had favorites. I love and like all the friends I made here. :love:

Edited by T2long
  • Upvote 4

41 minutes ago, T2long said:

:hahaha: that was amazing syko.:jy-cutie: love the effort you put into this and it makes me wanna do it too and I will.:jy-cute: Also I would like to say that I really do have good memories here too as do you. I can tell by the effort you put into this and the amount of people you know so I will follow your honest response and tread down the same path.:jy-kiss: You deserve this upvote friend.

ayy thanks t2 :cute:got some more time now tho so time to finish em all up, I think :jy-kiss: 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Mina_ng said:

I'm gonna go with :

honorable mentions:

@T2long was the first person that i really got to chat with during my first days on TTF so thank you for that T2 :mm-heart:

@OnceUponAStar 

@Mina❤ 

@Ooh-Ahh

@_seannlee_

And i am just your humble display pic maker  :mn-pout2:

14 hours ago, NoShynaNoLife said:

:sn-lol: HAHAHAHAH :ny-soju: but now ... all the memories we had in the TTF chatbox will be gone ... they closing it down :sn-tt:

so how can we chat? battlenet? =(

Awards

4 hours ago, syko said:

LOVE YOU SYKO <3

• Upvote 1

more time found, didn't want to leave the rest hanging, so here's the rest :jh-cheer: 

starting where I left off: boon, riku and nami. Three malaysian dudes (er I think? unless boon or nami is singaporean can't remember for sure don't kill me pls) who for some reason I always seem to associate with each other. Always helpful and supportive, all staff/former staff, genius at design and really friendly :jh-cheer:  ay i can tag again

theta - @OmicronTheta theta is a part of the lurking force of ttf and of the chatbox. Smart, wise, and ever-watching, always there to deliver a warm welcome to newcomers and oldcomers alike in the chatbox. Keep up the good work, friend :sn-sparkle:

palace - @Palace good old buddy palace ma chingu:cy-hug: stood up for me lots of times, as I (hopefully) have for him, can easily say he's one of my closest friends here on ttf. We have had our fair share of squabbles but they always managed to be resolved - cuz palace is awesome :sn-sparkle::dh-heh: miss ya dude

doge - @StylishDoge *cough* :mn-ketchup::dogepan: the source of many ttf memes and emotes, doge is a great friend always willing to take one for the team to make a good joke, even if he's often the subject of it - everyone loves a good sport and a good joker. :ny-yes: also willing to stream some good ol' rocket league for us to enjoy :dh-heh: 

@_seannlee_ oh sean :dh-heh: fellow sana stan, a bit competitive and possessive at times, but that is part of what makes him so endearing. Can safely say he'll make a great addition to the shahalla squad

germaine - @Twice's Bias a bit of a gif lover (ok, not a 'bit' a 'lot'), also my 2nd sis on TTF :sn-sparkle: germaine is (almost) always there to pop out with 'brobber' whenever I walk into chat, it makes me feel all fluffy and cuddly inside lelel :ty-lol: thanks for everything sis 

@WinstonKim28 another oldie ( :dh-heh: ), a good ol' friend of mine who unfortunately has mostly moved on - always there to confide with me on things, make some good jokes, and pass on the occasional nightmare ( :dh-wut: ) love ya winston

@Lovely puppy the counterpart of the stylish doge (not really), puppy is always heartwarmingly there to comfort anyone in chat feeling a bit down, as well as easily change a dark atmosphere to a cheery one with her (usually) cheerful attitude. slightly possessive, as can be seen by the many wives she possesses :ny-fish: 

@Marli kurgkjregbbbrgican'tbelieveIforgotyoumarligetyoassbackonttf *ahem* Marli is... marli :dh-heh: it's hard to describe her, she's alternatively jokey, funny, sad, cheerful and bubbly. Basically a huge mix of emotions, something I can say her fanfic definitely made me have too :dh-lol: love ya marli :sn-heart:

@Frozenrawr the kul... or wait, was it unkul? er idk the alternatively unkul and kul ian! :sn-sparkle: Ian is always there (except for the fact that I haven't seen him in a couple of months ._.) to brighten your mood with his cheery attitude and hilariously unkul (jk, very kul) jokes. now come back to ttf already ian :ny-wut: 

@Tzumongie the lurker modbot that never sleeps, aka kkul aka tzumongie now too I guess :ny-hmm: kkul is always there (hiding somewhere) in chat and in the forums bcuz he's just so... kul. and lurky :ny-fish: despite constantly being sleep-deprived, he does a lot for this forum and for the twitter for team twice, so kudos to you kkul :mm-jjang: 

@LonelyWolf wolf... :ny-wut: wolf is a bit of a troll at times, but he's really a softy at heart who can't bear with the fact that his normal demeanor has hurt someone and will always work very hard to fix any mistakes he's made. don't let his harsh upfront attitude fool you :dh-heh: 

@lingpin 'dinga linga linga' ling, who I really thought was a Sana stan for way too long :ny-fish: is pepe way too much :pepe: but when he's feeling up and good he brightens the chatbox that he's in with his jokes and cheerful personality :sn-sparkle: 

@momotaros the real lurker of ttf, lurking since 1984 :ny-fish: he's always there, hiding, waiting for you to let your guard down... so that he can throw simpsons melting into pizzas gifs at you or something :ny-lol: 

@Tempest this guy can't appear more than once every four months or something but when he does his hilarious personality will find you taking a liking to him however much you try to resist :ty-notbad: beware tho, he's scary at times :dh-heh:

@Liar previous known as whiteblue, an incredibly motivational, sometimes down-to-the-truth guy who has a lot of experience and knowledge, and will always be willing to share that with others in order to make them feel better. also has partaken in several world tours and experienced the horrors of ns 

@Amelia-Chan undergoing many changes since the beginning, pudding/warren (er not sure which one to use still lelel) is, similar to blue, smart, knowledgeable and often very realistic. Something that often can make him seem harsh but deep down he's really soft and kind, and he'll often show that - often throwing around lots of 'i love y'alls' to which you can't help but respond to with your own love :sn-heart: 

@Ahn Haeju I haven't known ah as much as some of the others (and he can often be a bit of a lurker) but from what I know he's a real softie, caring a lot about the feelings of others and making sure no one is hurt, he'll often apologize - and maybe a bit too much ( :ny-lol: ) but that just goes to show how caring he is :ny-nice: 

@Alex97 forever busy, Alex is destined to be :c she'll always be my favourite mod (well, former mod)(sorry to the rest :P) because she's so hardworking, so kind, so caring, and yet I feel she still doesn't get recognized for what she has done :c she deserves more love y'all

@Zaito dj zaito always there to hit the chatbox up with top-notch beats and some high quality singing :dh-heh: also a veteran chatter who's seen the rise and fall of many eras on the chatroom/box

@NomNomMiX very stressed, very overworked, and often underappreciated, yet nom still manages to run the forum pretty smoothly. Of course not perfectly, but no one is perfect so that's understandable. Of course, I also am her delinquent squirrel :mm-eat: 

@Migs Miggy is hands down the best troll/joker ever to visit ttf :dh-heh: he can be a bit controversial and maybe over-the-top at times, but his charm partially comes from that, and the way that he can be the brunt of a joke for a long time and still easily laugh it off is impressive. :ny-nice: 

@Princess.tzuyuu bao, another of my fellow maple syrups :jh-cheer: as one of the biggest contributors to the thread, bao gets a checkmark in my book :dh-heh: heh anyway while bao is often nowhere to be found when he does appear he's always nice and entertaining to chat with, even though unfortunately a lot of people don't know/appreciate him :c

@Jhin best mods are sana stan mods Jhin is always super helpful and kind to everyone she meets and converses with, all the time :ny-yes: she also has a really pretty name :ty-please: 

@winterhirai and last, but certainly not least, my bae winter :dh-heh: Winter is cold and harsh at times but really she doesn't mean it, she's actually a really nice softy who loves teasing others :ny-lol: she's also Luna biased just like me :dh-heh: winter x syko only ship I will ever ship, I guess :ny-fish: 

@Palace ay wait bro there's more 

• Upvote 6

I'm gonna try again lol:ty-peek:

Okay so umm i've only been here for about a month but i did meet alot of new friends :ny-yes:I am a very shy noodle when it come on making new friends (in or outside the internet lol)...:mm-eat:So i'm quite proud of myself on make lots of new friends.:mm-shy:

@Ahn Haeju Haeju was one of the first users that i met here in TTF, we first met each other in the chad and it was really nice chatting and talking about  random stuff....Haeju was also the first person to call me kayzee? or like give me a nickname....No one really gives me  nickname irl so yeahh heh.

@Jokballet yeah like i said...i first met jokbal in the chad.. we didn't really chat much because LURKING.... lol, but jokbal is very nice to chat with..:mm-ballet:

@Mina'sYellowBeanie @OnceUponAStar @>TornbetweenMomoandSana<   PH ONCES!:jh-cheer: It was nice talking to fellow onces from the ph..

So yeah we talked about random stuff....(i'm still bee biased...i'm loyal to the bee lol):mm-shh: and @LivinGforNAYEON ur a ph once too right? lol my memories suck.....:dh-smthing: (if i forgot anyone sarreh...):dh-wut:

@OmgDubu fellow dubu stan..:dh-icb:We talked about anime and other things....It was nice chatting with dubuuuuu:dh-yas:

@ilovekaramorethanthebeatle another dubu stann:dh-dubu: we weren't that close but it was nice chatting for sometime....:dh-fp:

@I0riYagami @#Satzu @_seannlee_ @Ooh-Ahh Sana stans:sn-ay: Also one of the people who i met in the chat...They're very nice friends! :sn-aww:

@Twice's Bias @Lovely puppy @Zeba :love:

There are more.....:cy-fab:But my post will become too long...and you know who you are...:jungmo-kiss:

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Ooh-Ahh said:

aww atuk :ny-chu: 

4 minutes ago, syko said:

more time found, didn't want to leave the rest hanging, so here's the rest :jh-cheer: 

Hide contents

starting where I left off: boon, riku and nami. Three malaysian dudes (er I think? unless boon or nami is singaporean can't remember for sure don't kill me pls) who for some reason I always seem to associate with each other. Always helpful and supportive, all staff/former staff, genius at design and really friendly :jh-cheer:  ay i can tag again

theta - @OmicronTheta theta is a part of the lurking force of ttf and of the chatbox. Smart, wise, and ever-watching, always there to deliver a warm welcome to newcomers and oldcomers alike in the chatbox. Keep up the good work, friend :sn-sparkle:

palace - @Palace good old buddy palace ma chingu:cy-hug: stood up for me lots of times, as I (hopefully) have for him, can easily say he's one of my closest friends here on ttf. We have had our fair share of squabbles but they always managed to be resolved - cuz palace is awesome :sn-sparkle::dh-heh: miss ya dude

doge - @StylishDoge *cough* :mn-ketchup::dogepan: the source of many ttf memes and emotes, doge is a great friend always willing to take one for the team to make a good joke, even if he's often the subject of it - everyone loves a good sport and a good joker. :ny-yes: also willing to stream some good ol' rocket league for us to enjoy :dh-heh: 

@_seannlee_ oh sean :dh-heh: fellow sana stan, a bit competitive and possessive at times, but that is part of what makes him so endearing. Can safely say he'll make a great addition to the shahalla squad

germaine - @Twice's Bias a bit of a gif lover (ok, not a 'bit' a 'lot'), also my 2nd sis on TTF :sn-sparkle: germaine is (almost) always there to pop out with 'brobber' whenever I walk into chat, it makes me feel all fluffy and cuddly inside lelel :ty-lol: thanks for everything sis 

@WinstonKim28 another oldie ( :dh-heh: ), a good ol' friend of mine who unfortunately has mostly moved on - always there to confide with me on things, make some good jokes, and pass on the occasional nightmare ( :dh-wut: ) love ya winston

@Lovely puppy the counterpart of the stylish doge (not really), puppy is always heartwarmingly there to comfort anyone in chat feeling a bit down, as well as easily change a dark atmosphere to a cheery one with her (usually) cheerful attitude. slightly possessive, as can be seen by the many wives she possesses :ny-fish: 

@Marli kurgkjregbbbrgican'tbelieveIforgotyoumarligetyoassbackonttf *ahem* Marli is... marli :dh-heh: it's hard to describe her, she's alternatively jokey, funny, sad, cheerful and bubbly. Basically a huge mix of emotions, something I can say her fanfic definitely made me have too :dh-lol: love ya marli :sn-heart:

@Frozenrawr the kul... or wait, was it unkul? er idk the alternatively unkul and kul ian! :sn-sparkle: Ian is always there (except for the fact that I haven't seen him in a couple of months ._.) to brighten your mood with his cheery attitude and hilariously unkul (jk, very kul) jokes. now come back to ttf already ian :ny-wut: 

@Tzumongie the lurker modbot that never sleeps, aka kkul aka tzumongie now too I guess :ny-hmm: kkul is always there (hiding somewhere) in chat and in the forums bcuz he's just so... kul. and lurky :ny-fish: despite constantly being sleep-deprived, he does a lot for this forum and for the twitter for team twice, so kudos to you kkul :mm-jjang: 

@LonelyWolf wolf... :ny-wut: wolf is a bit of a troll at times, but he's really a softy at heart who can't bear with the fact that his normal demeanor has hurt someone and will always work very hard to fix any mistakes he's made. don't let his harsh upfront attitude fool you :dh-heh: 

@lingpin 'dinga linga linga' ling, who I really thought was a Sana stan for way too long :ny-fish: is pepe way too much :pepe: but when he's feeling up and good he brightens the chatbox that he's in with his jokes and cheerful personality :sn-sparkle: 

@momotaros the real lurker of ttf, lurking since 1984 :ny-fish: he's always there, hiding, waiting for you to let your guard down... so that he can throw simpsons melting into pizzas gifs at you or something :ny-lol: 

@Tempest this guy can't appear more than once every four months or something but when he does his hilarious personality will find you taking a liking to him however much you try to resist :ty-notbad: beware tho, he's scary at times :dh-heh:

@Liar previous known as whiteblue, an incredibly motivational, sometimes down-to-the-truth guy who has a lot of experience and knowledge, and will always be willing to share that with others in order to make them feel better. also has partaken in several world tours and experienced the horrors of ns 

@Amelia-Chan undergoing many changes since the beginning, pudding/warren (er not sure which one to use still lelel) is, similar to blue, smart, knowledgeable and often very realistic. Something that often can make him seem harsh but deep down he's really soft and kind, and he'll often show that - often throwing around lots of 'i love y'alls' to which you can't help but respond to with your own love :sn-heart: 

@Ahn Haeju I haven't known ah as much as some of the others (and he can often be a bit of a lurker) but from what I know he's a real softie, caring a lot about the feelings of others and making sure no one is hurt, he'll often apologize - and maybe a bit too much ( :ny-lol: ) but that just goes to show how caring he is :ny-nice: 

@Alex97 forever busy, Alex is destined to be :c she'll always be my favourite mod (well, former mod)(sorry to the rest :P) because she's so hardworking, so kind, so caring, and yet I feel she still doesn't get recognized for what she has done :c she deserves more love y'all

@Zaito dj zaito always there to hit the chatbox up with top-notch beats and some high quality singing :dh-heh: also a veteran chatter who's seen the rise and fall of many eras on the chatroom/box

@NomNomMiX very stressed, very overworked, and often underappreciated, yet nom still manages to run the forum pretty smoothly. Of course not perfectly, but no one is perfect so that's understandable. Of course, I also am her delinquent squirrel :mm-eat: 

@Migs Miggy is hands down the best troll/joker ever to visit ttf :dh-heh: he can be a bit controversial and maybe over-the-top at times, but his charm partially comes from that, and the way that he can be the brunt of a joke for a long time and still easily laugh it off is impressive. :ny-nice: 

@Princess.tzuyuu bao, another of my fellow maple syrups :jh-cheer: as one of the biggest contributors to the thread, bao gets a checkmark in my book :dh-heh: heh anyway while bao is often nowhere to be found when he does appear he's always nice and entertaining to chat with, even though unfortunately a lot of people don't know/appreciate him :c

@Jhin best mods are sana stan mods Jhin is always super helpful and kind to everyone she meets and converses with, all the time :ny-yes: she also has a really pretty name :ty-please: 

@winterhirai and last, but certainly not least, my bae winter :dh-heh: Winter is cold and harsh at times but really she doesn't mean it, she's actually a really nice softy who loves teasing others :ny-lol: she's also Luna biased just like me :dh-heh: winter x syko only ship I will ever ship, I guess :ny-fish: 

:jh-myheart: thanks syko jajaja

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, syko said:

Hide contents

:love: There's more? don't make me tear up man hahaha 

• Upvote 1