will you be my friend? :c

Sure 

On 7/6/2018 at 8:07 AM, Lost Penguin said:

my susano will always protect you

Ew

2 minutes ago, Twice's Bias said:

Sure 

yeyy :cy-cutie:

i really love your signature lol feels like chae is kissing me everytime i see it :cy-fluffy:

Awards

18 minutes ago, Elumi said:

yeyy :cy-cutie:

i really love your signature lol feels like chae is kissing me everytime i see it :cy-fluffy:

lol:cy-blank: 

• Like 1

kiss me more :cy-fluffy:

Awards

6 minutes ago, Twice's Bias said:

:sn-shock:

:sn-smile:

Awards

20 hours ago, Twice's Bias said:

Ew

Don't ew my susano :< I'll protect you too .. well mostly I need protection xD but will we're strongest sibling :)

On 7/11/2018 at 6:07 PM, Elumi said:

im new here so i don't have a best friend :c

can everyone be my best friend? :cy-laugh:

hey you! the one reading this! let's be friends kay? :mn-tea:hmmm no? ok :c

Hey we are friends already :<

5 minutes ago, Lost Penguin said:

Hey we are friends already :<

:cy-fluffy:im not so lonely after all 

Awards

2 minutes ago, Elumi said:

:cy-fluffy:im not so lonely after all 

No one gets lonely here :satzu-hug:

3 minutes ago, Lost Penguin said:

No one gets lonely here :satzu-hug:

:saida-hug:awwww penguin hugg~

• Like 1

Awards

17 hours ago, Twice's Bias said:

Kissy kissy

:cy-fluffy: i could stare at your signature for hours and not get tired of it :sn-smile:

Edited by Elumi

Awards

2 hours ago, Twice's Bias said:

you're weird

Weirdos love you:ty-onemil:

2 hours ago, Twice's Bias said:

:mm-shy:Why

I can only tell mine:/

On 7/5/2018 at 2:22 PM, Lost Penguin said:

meh I'm bored so I'll make long list lol

Reveal hidden contents

@Jhin first of all I'll start apologizing to you for being all mean past few days :ny-cute: You're my most beloved noona after all :saida-hug: :mn-heart:

@Lovely Mae I haven't been in contact with you lately :ny-pout:sorry for that and also can't actually contact. Hope you're doing good. I'm slowly following your road entering multi fandom in full flow :> let's have a badminton match soon. We're supposed to have one I guess

@Twice's Bias thanks you for being my didi :ny-soju:can i disturb you once everyday ? I feel outdated

@MyiMina thanks a lot for considering me your close friend cutie ❤

@Pink Heart Shaker I miss you noona. make a comeback at least :mn-cry:

@JokbalManiaMomo Everything you said to me back to you lmao. mutual feeling 

@Picapict waiting for you to leave pengu village and join Miyeon's :mn-cute:

@optzumistic :mn-heart2:for makane visual Goddess

@pdn nothing to tell you since we're childhood friends :cy-laugh:

@Keezo Sama :dh-smile: buddy thanks for companying me always lol

@syko maate ^_^ thanks a lot for being my friend

@Palace and also to shawol-once mate :dh-bbasae:

@T2long thanks for being my first friend on TTF 

@jemjeremjem1 not forgetting you hyung

@Migswondering how you're doing lol

@RainbowFluffyPanda :dh-weee:A big thanks to you hahahah

@sakshee My cute talented dongsaeng... Come back if you get the time hahah

@Black rabbit noona noona :mn-heart2:

@Phebe nothing to say to you .. I literally say everything to you directly whenever I feel like lmao

@ImAOnce3513 (사나) <3 <3 don't be surprised lol you're already in the list

@chaerrybear the cutest Chaerry in TTF :>

@Minari 🐧 hah fellow penguin. but you're a very good friend give you that :dh-heh: 

@Myoui Mintul i'm watching :mn-smirk: don't do anything dirty

@maxix hah dead boi ... thanks

@TzuyuIsMyLovE❤ don't act childish everywhere:jh-tired: baka

@Ahn Haeju I guess tagging won't hurt as I know we were close once and you're in my last list here. I find you annoying but I don't like to judge people from my point only and I often like your poems :jh-tea:so I'm including you :sn-smile: 

@Nirob :sn-speechless:

@LinYuBear :mm-sailormoon: yu bear 

I think I forgot people to mention lol .. sorry in that case :| I can't even remember what I was doing from mid 2017 :') amnesia hit me hard

Orewa, Uchiha Itachi, Approve this.

Awards

On 7/3/2018 at 12:07 AM, JokbalManiaMomo said:

This is the third leg of my thank you and appreciating people hahahahha. Some of you know me and some are not, but my journey being the JokbalManiaMomo and JMM is fun and happy but at the same time not that easy.

I still continue to grow along with this forum. I still continue to discover things and be connected with some of you. I've been a bad, mean and not trustable person for others, but I still acknowledge those people that still think that I'm still the good, innocent and happy JMM like what they first saw on me when I'm starting my journey here.

Let's start to mention names again hhahahahaha

Hide contents

@Lost Penguin - boi this is the first time that I include you here, hahahha sorry boi.  I'm still thankful that I meet you, that I meet someone like you. I still like to be your bro, boi or friend even outside this forum. I still want to be your friend no matter what. I'm so thankful that you came into my life so boi hahahah stay safe and be happy always!

@RainbowFluffyPanda - now you're here hahahahah we just meet each other on cbox but I feel like we meet somewhere. I still amazed to meet PH Once here and to meet a person that on the same grade level with me. Thank you for being there with me, for talking with me and for being my friend. I wish you good luck on your study let's finish and graduate on senior high with the help of our girls.

@ImAOnce3513 (사나) <3 <3 - heyyyyy! your being mention again ahahahahah you are so cheerful, active and happy everytime we meet on cbox on somewhere here on forums. You still have dreams here but you already achieve those already. I'm so happy to meet you and I'm so happy that your my friend, continue on being active and on being cheerful you can make people happy by doing that. Stay safe and be happy always!

@Ahn Haeju - I will never forget mentioning you ahn I will never! You always make my mood good because of your poems, quotes and updates. I always looking forward on your quotes and it always hit me and teach something new. I still thankful that you cheer up on my bad days and always cheering me up no matter what. Thank you for being my friend and for being there! Stay safe ahn, be happy and stay healthy!

@chaerrybear - hahahahahha I will never stop to mention you here as you are always a great friend of mine. You are so cheerful everytime I meet you here and on discord. I still thankful as always that I meet you and to be your friend. I also wish your studies to be good so we can graduate on this senior high. And also wishing you a good luck on moderating this forum. Stay safe, be happy and stay healthy!

@optzumistic - hahahahah hello! I mention you because of something that we both know, hahahhahha let's forget about that anyway. I know that we never talk so long here and even on discord but we never lose communication with each other. I know that you are a great person and a great friend. I still amazed to meet you here and to be your friend. Just like I mention I will always thankful to meet you guys! I still wish you to be safe, healthy and happy!

@TzuyuIsMyLovE❤ - swappy hahahahahhah after I left there we didn't get in touch for how many weeks so please forgive me I still miss that place and seeing that place so active and noisy. I still miss you guys there and I still want to be back there but life is to harsh to block the opportunity to be back there. Swap, thank you for talking with me there hahahah I still want to learn more about you and I still want to be a better friend to you. I wish you a happy life and I wish that you are always happy and healthy!

@Jhin - I know noona that you still feel bad on me, but I still want to fix it and  I hope it will be fix someday. But, I still thank you for taking care and for being my friend and noona. I still thank you for giving me advice and cheering me up when I'm so down. I still thank you for letting me be your friend even if I'm a little childish hahahaha. Thank you for being my friend and for being there with me, I will never forget your name noona and I wish will still remember me no matter what. Thank you and stay safe, be happy and healthy all the time!

So to make this post short I will just mention some others here so please forgive me for not doing things like that but remember this, I will always be thankful to meet you and to be your friend no matter what. I will always wish you guys a healthy, safe and happy life. Wish you to be here for a long time and to see you here again.

Thank you boi, stay healthy and happy. Remember YOLO. :)

Awards