News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
I0riYagami

Your best friends/favourite members in TTF

9 minutes ago, syko said:

more time found, didn't want to leave the rest hanging, so here's the rest :jh-cheer: 

Reveal hidden contents

starting where I left off: boon, riku and nami. Three malaysian dudes (er I think? unless boon or nami is singaporean can't remember for sure don't kill me pls) who for some reason I always seem to associate with each other. Always helpful and supportive, all staff/former staff, genius at design and really friendly :jh-cheer:  ay i can tag again

theta - @OmicronTheta theta is a part of the lurking force of ttf and of the chatbox. Smart, wise, and ever-watching, always there to deliver a warm welcome to newcomers and oldcomers alike in the chatbox. Keep up the good work, friend :sn-sparkle:

palace - @Palace good old buddy palace ma chingu:cy-hug: stood up for me lots of times, as I (hopefully) have for him, can easily say he's one of my closest friends here on ttf. We have had our fair share of squabbles but they always managed to be resolved - cuz palace is awesome :sn-sparkle::dh-heh: miss ya dude

doge - @StylishDoge *cough* :mn-ketchup::dogepan: the source of many ttf memes and emotes, doge is a great friend always willing to take one for the team to make a good joke, even if he's often the subject of it - everyone loves a good sport and a good joker. :ny-yes: also willing to stream some good ol' rocket league for us to enjoy :dh-heh: 

@_seannlee_ oh sean :dh-heh: fellow sana stan, a bit competitive and possessive at times, but that is part of what makes him so endearing. Can safely say he'll make a great addition to the shahalla squad

germaine - @Twice's Bias a bit of a gif lover (ok, not a 'bit' a 'lot'), also my 2nd sis on TTF :sn-sparkle: germaine is (almost) always there to pop out with 'brobber' whenever I walk into chat, it makes me feel all fluffy and cuddly inside lelel :ty-lol: thanks for everything sis 

@WinstonKim28 another oldie ( :dh-heh: ), a good ol' friend of mine who unfortunately has mostly moved on - always there to confide with me on things, make some good jokes, and pass on the occasional nightmare ( :dh-wut: ) love ya winston

@Lovely puppy the counterpart of the stylish doge (not really), puppy is always heartwarmingly there to comfort anyone in chat feeling a bit down, as well as easily change a dark atmosphere to a cheery one with her (usually) cheerful attitude. slightly possessive, as can be seen by the many wives she possesses :ny-fish: 

@Marli kurgkjregbbbrgican'tbelieveIforgotyoumarligetyoassbackonttf *ahem* Marli is... marli :dh-heh: it's hard to describe her, she's alternatively jokey, funny, sad, cheerful and bubbly. Basically a huge mix of emotions, something I can say her fanfic definitely made me have too :dh-lol: love ya marli :sn-heart:

@Frozenrawr the kul... or wait, was it unkul? er idk the alternatively unkul and kul ian! :sn-sparkle: Ian is always there (except for the fact that I haven't seen him in a couple of months ._.) to brighten your mood with his cheery attitude and hilariously unkul (jk, very kul) jokes. now come back to ttf already ian :ny-wut: 

@Tzumongie the lurker modbot that never sleeps, aka kkul aka tzumongie now too I guess :ny-hmm: kkul is always there (hiding somewhere) in chat and in the forums bcuz he's just so... kul. and lurky :ny-fish: despite constantly being sleep-deprived, he does a lot for this forum and for the twitter for team twice, so kudos to you kkul :mm-jjang: 

@LonelyWolf wolf... :ny-wut: wolf is a bit of a troll at times, but he's really a softy at heart who can't bear with the fact that his normal demeanor has hurt someone and will always work very hard to fix any mistakes he's made. don't let his harsh upfront attitude fool you :dh-heh: 

@lingpin 'dinga linga linga' ling, who I really thought was a Sana stan for way too long :ny-fish: is pepe way too much :pepe: but when he's feeling up and good he brightens the chatbox that he's in with his jokes and cheerful personality :sn-sparkle: 

@momotaros the real lurker of ttf, lurking since 1984 :ny-fish: he's always there, hiding, waiting for you to let your guard down... so that he can throw simpsons melting into pizzas gifs at you or something :ny-lol: 

@Tempest this guy can't appear more than once every four months or something but when he does his hilarious personality will find you taking a liking to him however much you try to resist :ty-notbad: beware tho, he's scary at times :dh-heh:

@Liar previous known as whiteblue, an incredibly motivational, sometimes down-to-the-truth guy who has a lot of experience and knowledge, and will always be willing to share that with others in order to make them feel better. also has partaken in several world tours and experienced the horrors of ns 

@Amelia-Chan undergoing many changes since the beginning, pudding/warren (er not sure which one to use still lelel) is, similar to blue, smart, knowledgeable and often very realistic. Something that often can make him seem harsh but deep down he's really soft and kind, and he'll often show that - often throwing around lots of 'i love y'alls' to which you can't help but respond to with your own love :sn-heart: 

@Ahn Haeju I haven't known ah as much as some of the others (and he can often be a bit of a lurker) but from what I know he's a real softie, caring a lot about the feelings of others and making sure no one is hurt, he'll often apologize - and maybe a bit too much ( :ny-lol: ) but that just goes to show how caring he is :ny-nice: 

@Alex97 forever busy, Alex is destined to be :c she'll always be my favourite mod (well, former mod)(sorry to the rest :P) because she's so hardworking, so kind, so caring, and yet I feel she still doesn't get recognized for what she has done :c she deserves more love y'all

@Zaito dj zaito always there to hit the chatbox up with top-notch beats and some high quality singing :dh-heh: also a veteran chatter who's seen the rise and fall of many eras on the chatroom/box

@NomNomMiX very stressed, very overworked, and often underappreciated, yet nom still manages to run the forum pretty smoothly. Of course not perfectly, but no one is perfect so that's understandable. Of course, I also am her delinquent squirrel :mm-eat: 

@Migs Miggy is hands down the best troll/joker ever to visit ttf :dh-heh: he can be a bit controversial and maybe over-the-top at times, but his charm partially comes from that, and the way that he can be the brunt of a joke for a long time and still easily laugh it off is impressive. :ny-nice: 

@Princess.tzuyuu bao, another of my fellow maple syrups :jh-cheer: as one of the biggest contributors to the thread, bao gets a checkmark in my book :dh-heh: heh anyway while bao is often nowhere to be found when he does appear he's always nice and entertaining to chat with, even though unfortunately a lot of people don't know/appreciate him :c

@Jhin best mods are sana stan mods Jhin is always super helpful and kind to everyone she meets and converses with, all the time :ny-yes: she also has a really pretty name :ty-please: 

@winterhirai and last, but certainly not least, my bae winter :dh-heh: Winter is cold and harsh at times but really she doesn't mean it, she's actually a really nice softy who loves teasing others :ny-lol: she's also Luna biased just like me :dh-heh: winter x syko only ship I will ever ship, I guess :ny-fish: 

@Palace ay wait bro there's more 

i got mentioned omg, thank you sykul :jh-rawr: just finished my exams, im back now :mn-penguin:its kul ian ayy

Edited by Frozenrawr
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Awards

59 minutes ago, I0riYagami said:

And i am just your humble display pic maker  :mn-pout2:

u were supposed to be the last person i would tag, but i couldn't tag u so i went with the last sentence. sorry for excluding you :sn-heart:

Awards

9 hours ago, Kh3ngboon said:

I actually don't have preferences. Just talk to me and I'll talk to you.

Special mentions? The first few when I joined TTF I guess @Liar @SubjectKpop @Tzumongie @Zeba @Ooh-Ahh @syko @Riku @NomNomMiX @nayeonlover @T2long @StylishDoge and most of them who joined before me

And there are all the ones after I've joined. I thank you though. :ny-yes: 

Hi boon. Thanks for sharing. I hope to talk to you more.

Edited by I0riYagami

Awards

3 minutes ago, Mina_ng said:

u were supposed to be the last person i would tag, but i couldn't tag u so i went with the last sentence. sorry for excluding you :sn-heart:

:dh-smthing: i will continue to be your humble dp maker.

Awards

30 minutes ago, syko said:

more time found, didn't want to leave the rest hanging, so here's the rest :jh-cheer: 

Hide contents

starting where I left off: boon, riku and nami. Three malaysian dudes (er I think? unless boon or nami is singaporean can't remember for sure don't kill me pls) who for some reason I always seem to associate with each other. Always helpful and supportive, all staff/former staff, genius at design and really friendly :jh-cheer:  ay i can tag again

theta - @OmicronTheta theta is a part of the lurking force of ttf and of the chatbox. Smart, wise, and ever-watching, always there to deliver a warm welcome to newcomers and oldcomers alike in the chatbox. Keep up the good work, friend :sn-sparkle:

palace - @Palace good old buddy palace ma chingu:cy-hug: stood up for me lots of times, as I (hopefully) have for him, can easily say he's one of my closest friends here on ttf. We have had our fair share of squabbles but they always managed to be resolved - cuz palace is awesome :sn-sparkle::dh-heh: miss ya dude

doge - @StylishDoge *cough* :mn-ketchup::dogepan: the source of many ttf memes and emotes, doge is a great friend always willing to take one for the team to make a good joke, even if he's often the subject of it - everyone loves a good sport and a good joker. :ny-yes: also willing to stream some good ol' rocket league for us to enjoy :dh-heh: 

@_seannlee_ oh sean :dh-heh: fellow sana stan, a bit competitive and possessive at times, but that is part of what makes him so endearing. Can safely say he'll make a great addition to the shahalla squad

germaine - @Twice's Bias a bit of a gif lover (ok, not a 'bit' a 'lot'), also my 2nd sis on TTF :sn-sparkle: germaine is (almost) always there to pop out with 'brobber' whenever I walk into chat, it makes me feel all fluffy and cuddly inside lelel :ty-lol: thanks for everything sis 

@WinstonKim28 another oldie ( :dh-heh: ), a good ol' friend of mine who unfortunately has mostly moved on - always there to confide with me on things, make some good jokes, and pass on the occasional nightmare ( :dh-wut: ) love ya winston

@Lovely puppy the counterpart of the stylish doge (not really), puppy is always heartwarmingly there to comfort anyone in chat feeling a bit down, as well as easily change a dark atmosphere to a cheery one with her (usually) cheerful attitude. slightly possessive, as can be seen by the many wives she possesses :ny-fish: 

@Marli kurgkjregbbbrgican'tbelieveIforgotyoumarligetyoassbackonttf *ahem* Marli is... marli :dh-heh: it's hard to describe her, she's alternatively jokey, funny, sad, cheerful and bubbly. Basically a huge mix of emotions, something I can say her fanfic definitely made me have too :dh-lol: love ya marli :sn-heart:

@Frozenrawr the kul... or wait, was it unkul? er idk the alternatively unkul and kul ian! :sn-sparkle: Ian is always there (except for the fact that I haven't seen him in a couple of months ._.) to brighten your mood with his cheery attitude and hilariously unkul (jk, very kul) jokes. now come back to ttf already ian :ny-wut: 

@Tzumongie the lurker modbot that never sleeps, aka kkul aka tzumongie now too I guess :ny-hmm: kkul is always there (hiding somewhere) in chat and in the forums bcuz he's just so... kul. and lurky :ny-fish: despite constantly being sleep-deprived, he does a lot for this forum and for the twitter for team twice, so kudos to you kkul :mm-jjang: 

@LonelyWolf wolf... :ny-wut: wolf is a bit of a troll at times, but he's really a softy at heart who can't bear with the fact that his normal demeanor has hurt someone and will always work very hard to fix any mistakes he's made. don't let his harsh upfront attitude fool you :dh-heh: 

@lingpin 'dinga linga linga' ling, who I really thought was a Sana stan for way too long :ny-fish: is pepe way too much :pepe: but when he's feeling up and good he brightens the chatbox that he's in with his jokes and cheerful personality :sn-sparkle: 

@momotaros the real lurker of ttf, lurking since 1984 :ny-fish: he's always there, hiding, waiting for you to let your guard down... so that he can throw simpsons melting into pizzas gifs at you or something :ny-lol: 

@Tempest this guy can't appear more than once every four months or something but when he does his hilarious personality will find you taking a liking to him however much you try to resist :ty-notbad: beware tho, he's scary at times :dh-heh:

@Liar previous known as whiteblue, an incredibly motivational, sometimes down-to-the-truth guy who has a lot of experience and knowledge, and will always be willing to share that with others in order to make them feel better. also has partaken in several world tours and experienced the horrors of ns 

@Amelia-Chan undergoing many changes since the beginning, pudding/warren (er not sure which one to use still lelel) is, similar to blue, smart, knowledgeable and often very realistic. Something that often can make him seem harsh but deep down he's really soft and kind, and he'll often show that - often throwing around lots of 'i love y'alls' to which you can't help but respond to with your own love :sn-heart: 

@Ahn Haeju I haven't known ah as much as some of the others (and he can often be a bit of a lurker) but from what I know he's a real softie, caring a lot about the feelings of others and making sure no one is hurt, he'll often apologize - and maybe a bit too much ( :ny-lol: ) but that just goes to show how caring he is :ny-nice: 

@Alex97 forever busy, Alex is destined to be :c she'll always be my favourite mod (well, former mod)(sorry to the rest :P) because she's so hardworking, so kind, so caring, and yet I feel she still doesn't get recognized for what she has done :c she deserves more love y'all

@Zaito dj zaito always there to hit the chatbox up with top-notch beats and some high quality singing :dh-heh: also a veteran chatter who's seen the rise and fall of many eras on the chatroom/box

@NomNomMiX very stressed, very overworked, and often underappreciated, yet nom still manages to run the forum pretty smoothly. Of course not perfectly, but no one is perfect so that's understandable. Of course, I also am her delinquent squirrel :mm-eat: 

@Migs Miggy is hands down the best troll/joker ever to visit ttf :dh-heh: he can be a bit controversial and maybe over-the-top at times, but his charm partially comes from that, and the way that he can be the brunt of a joke for a long time and still easily laugh it off is impressive. :ny-nice: 

@Princess.tzuyuu bao, another of my fellow maple syrups :jh-cheer: as one of the biggest contributors to the thread, bao gets a checkmark in my book :dh-heh: heh anyway while bao is often nowhere to be found when he does appear he's always nice and entertaining to chat with, even though unfortunately a lot of people don't know/appreciate him :c

@Jhin best mods are sana stan mods Jhin is always super helpful and kind to everyone she meets and converses with, all the time :ny-yes: she also has a really pretty name :ty-please: 

@winterhirai and last, but certainly not least, my bae winter :dh-heh: Winter is cold and harsh at times but really she doesn't mean it, she's actually a really nice softy who loves teasing others :ny-lol: she's also Luna biased just like me :dh-heh: winter x syko only ship I will ever ship, I guess :ny-fish: 

26 minutes ago, kz.suweeg said:

I'm gonna try again lol:ty-peek:

Okay so umm i've only been here for about a month but i did meet alot of new friends :ny-yes:I am a very shy noodle when it come on making new friends (in or outside the internet lol)...:mm-eat:So i'm quite proud of myself on make lots of new friends.:mm-shy:

@Ahn Haeju Haeju was one of the first users that i met here in TTF, we first met each other in the chad and it was really nice chatting and talking about  random stuff....Haeju was also the first person to call me kayzee? or like give me a nickname....No one really gives me  nickname irl so yeahh heh.

@Jokballet yeah like i said...i first met jokbal in the chad.. we didn't really chat much because LURKING.... lol, but jokbal is very nice to chat with..:mm-ballet:

@Mina'sYellowBeanie @OnceUponAStar @>TornbetweenMomoandSana<   PH ONCES!:jh-cheer: It was nice talking to fellow onces from the ph..

So yeah we talked about random stuff....(i'm still bee biased...i'm loyal to the bee lol):mm-shh: and @LivinGforNAYEON ur a ph once too right? lol my memories suck.....:dh-smthing: (if i forgot anyone sarreh...):dh-wut:

@OmgDubu fellow dubu stan..:dh-icb:We talked about anime and other things....It was nice chatting with dubuuuuu:dh-yas:

@ilovekaramorethanthebeatle another dubu stann:dh-dubu: we weren't that close but it was nice chatting for sometime....:dh-fp:

@I0riYagami @#Satzu @_seannlee_ @Ooh-Ahh Sana stans:sn-ay: Also one of the people who i met in the chat...They're very nice friends! :sn-aww:

@Twice's Bias @Lovely puppy @Zeba :love:

There are more.....:cy-fab:But my post will become too long...and you know who you are...:jungmo-kiss:

12 hours ago, Ooh-Ahh said:

:dh-oh::jh-myheart:i'm honored  

i have too many to mention, but every single one of U has own unique way to greet me and that's what make the chatbox fun for me :ny-yes: u know who u are :ny-wut:

my sexy namjass :kappa: 

If you see a terrorist, you call 911..... @_seannlee_:kappa: 

not forgetting @ilovekaramorethanthebeatle always calling you wrong and never realized it till the past few months :dh-lol: 

these 2 meanies @Zeba & @LonelyWolf

@#Satzu @OnceUponAStar :power-up: 

@Twice's Bias :cy-fluffy: 

@Jokballet our commentator

@Jhin JHINNY :sn-hi: and my SBE manager @Kh3ngboon

no 1 lurker @Tzumongie:kappa:@lingpin pin pin :dh-eagle: 

How could I forgot about the most baka member @T2long :jy-rawr:

Awww Guys thank u

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, kz.suweeg said:

Okay so umm i've only been here for about a month but i did meet alot of new friends :ny-yes:I am a very shy noodle when it come on making new friends (in or outside the internet lol)...:mm-eat:So i'm quite proud of myself on make lots of new friends.:mm-shy:

@Ahn Haeju Haeju was one of the first users that i met here in TTF, we first met each other in the chad and it was really nice chatting and talking about  random stuff....Haeju was also the first person to call me kayzee? or like give me a nickname....No one really gives me  nickname irl so yeahh heh.

@Jokballet yeah like i said...i first met jokbal in the chad.. we didn't really chat much because LURKING.... lol, but jokbal is very nice to chat with..:mm-ballet:

@Mina'sYellowBeanie @OnceUponAStar @>TornbetweenMomoandSana<   PH ONCES!:jh-cheer: It was nice talking to fellow onces from the ph..

So yeah we talked about random stuff....(i'm still bee biased...i'm loyal to the bee lol):mm-shh: and @LivinGforNAYEON ur a ph once too right? lol my memories suck.....:dh-smthing: (if i forgot anyone sarreh...):dh-wut:

@OmgDubu fellow dubu stan..:dh-icb:We talked about anime and other things....It was nice chatting with dubuuuuu:dh-yas:

@ilovekaramorethanthebeatle another dubu stann:dh-dubu: we weren't that close but it was nice chatting for sometime....:dh-fp:

@I0riYagami @#Satzu @_seannlee_ @Ooh-Ahh Sana stans:sn-ay: Also one of the people who i met in the chat...They're very nice friends! :sn-aww:

There are more.....:cy-fab:But my post will become too long...and you know who you are...:jungmo-kiss:

:ny-yes: yep.. :ny-nice:

43 minutes ago, syko said:

Hide contents

Sudden feeling of being old

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, kz.suweeg said:

:mn-gasp: I am touched, fellow Jollibee stan :mn-blush:All Jollibee stans have a special place in my heart

Oh, and I also run into you a lot in threads and you always seem to post good content :sn-pew:Keep being loyal to the bee it up hehe :mn-hehe:

2 minutes ago, Mina'sYellowBeanie said:

:mn-gasp: I am touched, fellow Jollibee stan :mn-blush:All Jollibee stans have a special place in my heart

Oh, and I also run into you a lot in threads and you always seem to post good content :sn-pew:Keep being loyal to the bee it up hehe :mn-hehe:

I will always be loyal to the bee:ny-rawr: And thank youuu~:chu:

• Upvote 1

Spoiler
6 hours ago, _seannlee_ said:

Imma just keep it short. 

@Ooh-Ahh If you see Sana, call the guardians of Shahalla Land :kappa:

@Scheherazade if yall want lengzai tips, go to this guy. Less than a week, and you'll learn how to be fabulous looking :ny-yes:

@tzuXhybudget and of course this hardworking and smart chingu :dh-heh:

Of course there are the old school buddies but I don't think there's a need to tag them as they probably moved on from the forums already. 

And then there's 

@Liar who just confessed *er-hem* his love :ty-notbad:

@Jhin bby :sn-lub:

@Jokballet medium done meat :dh-heh:

And for the others, you all know who you are :ny-yes:

Spoiler
1 hour ago, kz.suweeg said:

7 hours ago, Lovely puppy said:

You're a friend to me too Lil foodie

:jy-aww:Thanks guys/girls

There are more such as @LivinGforNAYEON @Twice's Bias mina<3 (idk how to mention you here) and some more, too many to type :dh-heh:

Okay I will try to answer it hmm~

First of all let me mention the thread maker himself: @I0riYagamiIori is my nice guy hyungnim :) He once asked if I ignored him hoho... (Of course I can't ignore someone as nice as him. I dont have any reason to do that! >.< ) One day if I visit Singapore, he will definitely be the first person I will call! :D

I'm really thankful for these people who have mentioned me. It's my pleasure, guys :')

@syko (I guess yeah I appologize too much lol XD ) Syko is one of my favourite award team. He was very welcoming when I first registered to TTF. He is right, we barely know each other. But I'm more like missing him since we rarely meet these days >.< Maybe I should visit 'I Spy' sometimes haha :))

@kz.suweeg Kei! >.< My lovely adorable pretty girl~ I should thank her for letting me give her a cute nickname (and saying it out loud everytime she appears) haha.. We had a good time talking in chatbox. I'd love to see more of her in the forum too! :D

Edited by Ahn Haeju
  • Upvote 1

Awards

1 hour ago, syko said:

Hide contents

Ayy man don't scare people by saying I'm scary :(

• Upvote 1

Awards

36 minutes ago, Ahn Haeju said:

Okay I will try to answer it hmm~

First of all let me mention the thread maker himself: @I0riYagamiIori is my nice guy hyungnim :) He once asked if I ignored him hoho... (Of course I can't ignore someone as nice as him. I dont have any reason to do that! >.< ) One day if I visit Singapore, he will definitely be the first person I will call! :D

I'm really thankful for these people who have mentioned me. It's my pleasure, guys :')

@syko (I guess yeah I appologize too much lol XD ) Syko is one of my favourite award team. He was very welcome when I first registered to TTF. He is right, we barely know each other. But I'm more like missing him since we rarely meet these days >.< Maybe I should visit 'I Spy' sometimes haha :))

@kz.suweeg Kei! >.< My lovely adorable pretty girl~ I should thank her for letting me give her a cute nickname (and saying it out loud everytime she appearas) haha.. We had a good time talking in chatbox. I'd love to see more of her in the forum too! :D

Hi @Ahn Haeju, u are definitely one of my favorite member. Sorry i limited up to 3 ttf members so didn't mention u. you the only one that mention me and i am so touched. although i am new to forum, you still choose me. If you visit Singapore, i treat you dinner and bring you to twice concert. 

I am going to write about you soon on why you are my favourite member. please stay tune.

3 minutes ago, LivinGforNAYEON said:

to be honest, all of the chatters in the chatbox(RIP) are the best... All of the girls and guys to whom Ive chat with, I enioyed my time with all of you ...

@Jokballet @#Satzu @Ahn Haeju @Lovely puppy @kz.suweegand many many many more... 

:ny-hmm:hi and congrats on promotion. hope you enjoy talking to me.

Edited by I0riYagami

Awards

1 hour ago, syko said:

Reveal hidden contents

*sniffles* Posts liddis get me emotional :dogepan: 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, I0riYagami said:

Hi @Ahn Haeju, u are definitely one of my favorite member. Sorry i limited up to 3 ttf members so didn't mention u. you the only one that mention me and i am so touched. although i am new to forum, you still choose me. If you visit Singapore, i treat you dinner and bring you to twice concert. 

I am going to write about you soon on why you are my favourite member. please stay tune.

:ny-hmm:hi and congrats on promotion. hope you enjoy talking to me.

All of you guys! To whom i talked to.. and the ppls to whom i talked to also on january and this past december... Without you guys, he CB(RIP) is boring

Edited by LivinGforNAYEON

14 minutes ago, LivinGforNAYEON said:

All of you guys! To whom i talked to.. and the ppls to whom i talked to also on january and this past december... Without you guys, he CB(RIP) is boring

your bias is nayeon but signature is .... :sn-shock:NANI???

Awards

Just now, LivinGforNAYEON said:

I cant find nayeon's .... That's why I set my sig. To mina and sana's

U  want nayeon signature but Switzerland one only?? do u mind other nayeon signature? there is plently of nayeon signature.

Awards

2 minutes ago, LivinGforNAYEON said:

I'll stay with the two sigs.. its kinda cute tho ... ㅋㅋㅋ

@Mina_ng hi mina_ng. someone's display pic is very blurry. can u catch him. :mn-uhm:

Edited by I0riYagami

Awards

1 hour ago, LivinGforNAYEON said:

to be honest, all of the chatters in the chatbox(RIP) are the best... All of the girls and guys to whom Ive chat with, I enioyed my time with all of you ...

@Jokballet @#Satzu @Ahn Haeju @Lovely puppy @kz.suweeg and many many many more... 

My chat buddyyyy~ Nice to see you here :) Congrats for being an award team tho! :mm-jjang:

1 hour ago, I0riYagami said:

It's okaaaaaaaay~ You don't need to mention or treat me dinner (especially the last one omo) :')

This thread becomes really sweet by the way, I like it! :sn-aww:

Edited by Ahn Haeju

Awards