News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
I0riYagami

Your best friends/favourite members in TTF

1 hour ago, Ahn Haeju said:

Okay I will try to answer it hmm~

First of all let me mention the thread maker himself: @I0riYagamiIori is my nice guy hyungnim :) He once asked if I ignored him hoho... (Of course I can't ignore someone as nice as him. I dont have any reason to do that! >.< ) One day if I visit Singapore, he will definitely be the first person I will call! :D

I'm really thankful for these people who have mentioned me. It's my pleasure, guys :')

@syko (I guess yeah I appologize too much lol XD ) Syko is one of my favourite award team. He was very welcome when I first registered to TTF. He is right, we barely know each other. But I'm more like missing him since we rarely meet these days >.< Maybe I should visit 'I Spy' sometimes haha :))

@kz.suweeg Kei! >.< My lovely adorable pretty girl~ I should thank her for letting me give her a cute nickname (and saying it out loud everytime she appearas) haha.. We had a good time talking in chatbox. I'd love to see more of her in the forum too! :D

:chu:

39 minutes ago, Ahn Haeju said:

My chat buddyyyy~ Nice to see you here :) Congrats for being an award team tho! :mm-jjang:

It's okaaaaaaaay~ You don't need to mention or treat me dinner (especially the last one omo) :')

This thread becomes really sweet by the way, I like it! :sn-aww:

:ny-yes: thanks a lot buddy :3

I had to scroll really hard around this thread :ny-lol:

And to those who mentioned me(and are about to :mn-cry: ).... I :mm-heart: you all <3

I couldn't mention all of you guys...i try to talk to everyone :dh-lol: literally everyone (i'm a friendly lad :sn-pew: )

Ever since I started in TTF. which is literally about a month ago lel :ty-lol: I met a lot of great people(you know who guys are :ny-yes: and girls :jy-cute: )

I'll start mentioning those people later :dh-lol: It's gonna be a long one I can tell you.

3 hours ago, syko said:

more time found, didn't want to leave the rest hanging, so here's the rest :jh-cheer: 

Reveal hidden contents

starting where I left off: boon, riku and nami. Three malaysian dudes (er I think? unless boon or nami is singaporean can't remember for sure don't kill me pls) who for some reason I always seem to associate with each other. Always helpful and supportive, all staff/former staff, genius at design and really friendly :jh-cheer:  ay i can tag again

theta - @OmicronTheta theta is a part of the lurking force of ttf and of the chatbox. Smart, wise, and ever-watching, always there to deliver a warm welcome to newcomers and oldcomers alike in the chatbox. Keep up the good work, friend :sn-sparkle:

palace - @Palace good old buddy palace ma chingu:cy-hug: stood up for me lots of times, as I (hopefully) have for him, can easily say he's one of my closest friends here on ttf. We have had our fair share of squabbles but they always managed to be resolved - cuz palace is awesome :sn-sparkle::dh-heh: miss ya dude

doge - @StylishDoge *cough* :mn-ketchup::dogepan: the source of many ttf memes and emotes, doge is a great friend always willing to take one for the team to make a good joke, even if he's often the subject of it - everyone loves a good sport and a good joker. :ny-yes: also willing to stream some good ol' rocket league for us to enjoy :dh-heh: 

@_seannlee_ oh sean :dh-heh: fellow sana stan, a bit competitive and possessive at times, but that is part of what makes him so endearing. Can safely say he'll make a great addition to the shahalla squad

germaine - @Twice's Bias a bit of a gif lover (ok, not a 'bit' a 'lot'), also my 2nd sis on TTF :sn-sparkle: germaine is (almost) always there to pop out with 'brobber' whenever I walk into chat, it makes me feel all fluffy and cuddly inside lelel :ty-lol: thanks for everything sis 

@WinstonKim28 another oldie ( :dh-heh: ), a good ol' friend of mine who unfortunately has mostly moved on - always there to confide with me on things, make some good jokes, and pass on the occasional nightmare ( :dh-wut: ) love ya winston

@Lovely puppy the counterpart of the stylish doge (not really), puppy is always heartwarmingly there to comfort anyone in chat feeling a bit down, as well as easily change a dark atmosphere to a cheery one with her (usually) cheerful attitude. slightly possessive, as can be seen by the many wives she possesses :ny-fish: 

@Marli kurgkjregbbbrgican'tbelieveIforgotyoumarligetyoassbackonttf *ahem* Marli is... marli :dh-heh: it's hard to describe her, she's alternatively jokey, funny, sad, cheerful and bubbly. Basically a huge mix of emotions, something I can say her fanfic definitely made me have too :dh-lol: love ya marli :sn-heart:

@Frozenrawr the kul... or wait, was it unkul? er idk the alternatively unkul and kul ian! :sn-sparkle: Ian is always there (except for the fact that I haven't seen him in a couple of months ._.) to brighten your mood with his cheery attitude and hilariously unkul (jk, very kul) jokes. now come back to ttf already ian :ny-wut: 

@Tzumongie the lurker modbot that never sleeps, aka kkul aka tzumongie now too I guess :ny-hmm: kkul is always there (hiding somewhere) in chat and in the forums bcuz he's just so... kul. and lurky :ny-fish: despite constantly being sleep-deprived, he does a lot for this forum and for the twitter for team twice, so kudos to you kkul :mm-jjang: 

@LonelyWolf wolf... :ny-wut: wolf is a bit of a troll at times, but he's really a softy at heart who can't bear with the fact that his normal demeanor has hurt someone and will always work very hard to fix any mistakes he's made. don't let his harsh upfront attitude fool you :dh-heh: 

@lingpin 'dinga linga linga' ling, who I really thought was a Sana stan for way too long :ny-fish: is pepe way too much :pepe: but when he's feeling up and good he brightens the chatbox that he's in with his jokes and cheerful personality :sn-sparkle: 

@momotaros the real lurker of ttf, lurking since 1984 :ny-fish: he's always there, hiding, waiting for you to let your guard down... so that he can throw simpsons melting into pizzas gifs at you or something :ny-lol: 

@Tempest this guy can't appear more than once every four months or something but when he does his hilarious personality will find you taking a liking to him however much you try to resist :ty-notbad: beware tho, he's scary at times :dh-heh:

@Liar previous known as whiteblue, an incredibly motivational, sometimes down-to-the-truth guy who has a lot of experience and knowledge, and will always be willing to share that with others in order to make them feel better. also has partaken in several world tours and experienced the horrors of ns 

@Amelia-Chan undergoing many changes since the beginning, pudding/warren (er not sure which one to use still lelel) is, similar to blue, smart, knowledgeable and often very realistic. Something that often can make him seem harsh but deep down he's really soft and kind, and he'll often show that - often throwing around lots of 'i love y'alls' to which you can't help but respond to with your own love :sn-heart: 

@Ahn Haeju I haven't known ah as much as some of the others (and he can often be a bit of a lurker) but from what I know he's a real softie, caring a lot about the feelings of others and making sure no one is hurt, he'll often apologize - and maybe a bit too much ( :ny-lol: ) but that just goes to show how caring he is :ny-nice: 

@Alex97 forever busy, Alex is destined to be :c she'll always be my favourite mod (well, former mod)(sorry to the rest :P) because she's so hardworking, so kind, so caring, and yet I feel she still doesn't get recognized for what she has done :c she deserves more love y'all

@Zaito dj zaito always there to hit the chatbox up with top-notch beats and some high quality singing :dh-heh: also a veteran chatter who's seen the rise and fall of many eras on the chatroom/box

@NomNomMiX very stressed, very overworked, and often underappreciated, yet nom still manages to run the forum pretty smoothly. Of course not perfectly, but no one is perfect so that's understandable. Of course, I also am her delinquent squirrel :mm-eat: 

@Migs Miggy is hands down the best troll/joker ever to visit ttf :dh-heh: he can be a bit controversial and maybe over-the-top at times, but his charm partially comes from that, and the way that he can be the brunt of a joke for a long time and still easily laugh it off is impressive. :ny-nice: 

@Princess.tzuyuu bao, another of my fellow maple syrups :jh-cheer: as one of the biggest contributors to the thread, bao gets a checkmark in my book :dh-heh: heh anyway while bao is often nowhere to be found when he does appear he's always nice and entertaining to chat with, even though unfortunately a lot of people don't know/appreciate him :c

@Jhin best mods are sana stan mods Jhin is always super helpful and kind to everyone she meets and converses with, all the time :ny-yes: she also has a really pretty name :ty-please: 

@winterhirai and last, but certainly not least, my bae winter :dh-heh: Winter is cold and harsh at times but really she doesn't mean it, she's actually a really nice softy who loves teasing others :ny-lol: she's also Luna biased just like me :dh-heh: winter x syko only ship I will ever ship, I guess :ny-fish: 

@Palace ay wait bro there's more 

15 hours ago, StylishDoge said:

:jy-wut: Mentioning me? I feel honored Theta, thank you! :jh-myheart:

Hmm... if I  had to pick some members, I'd go with:

@Liar I'd probably have a lot more problems if I didn't have a life guidance dude to talk to 24/7 o.o I really want to come say hi to you before you move out of LA sometime. But a trip to California doesn't seem likely at the moment.

@Zeba From just the regular old chatting to going full out on creating an "idol group," there were many times whe  you could have just said "Doge what are you doing." But instead you played along and helped create Tiramisu, the greatest inside joke in my opinion :ny-lol: And you watch 2 hour long Overwatch streams without even understanding what's going on XD

@Amelia-Chan Unrelated to TTF, but I figured that if I totally disappeared from the online community, no one would give 2 ****s about it. Yesterday, you proved me wrong when I tried leaving a chat :mn-blush: I'm also still confident that I see doppelgangers of you everyday when I'm at school XD

I want to mention more members but I guess 3 is the max :mm-pout:

I feel like this is one of those cheesy bonding activities but after writing this post I feel.... I don't know, I feel different.

Spoiler

I feel very honoured that both of you mentioned me ;-;

I guess I'll do some mentions too:

@Zeba Probably the one person on this forum I would trust with my life, seriously she is the best friend I had on this forum, we don't talk anywhere near as much as we used to but that's okay. She has also helped me through lots of situations whether it's minor or major she was always there.

@Lovely puppy Puppy what do I say about you? Well for one you're awesome! You, along with Zeba, were the life of the chat, I trust you with lots of things and you've helped me through tough situations too not to mention we agree on lots of stuff too! Also you like GOT7 so that's always a plus!

@NomNomMiX NOM! We definitely don't talk much anymore but the times we did talk were fun, playing GTA together is always a blast, we should do it again sometime. The work you do on the forum is amazing and I also want to thank you for what you do for the forum because honestly you deserve the recognition.

Honourable mentions

@Liar

@StylishDoge

@syko

@XX Thanks for starting this site!!!!

@T2long

@Koi

@Marli

Edited by Amelia-Chan
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, OnceUponAStar said:

I had to scroll really hard around this thread :ny-lol:

And to those who mentioned me(and are about to :mn-cry: ).... I :mm-heart: you all <3

I couldn't mention all of you guys...i try to talk to everyone :dh-lol: literally everyone (i'm a friendly lad :sn-pew: )

Ever since I started in TTF. which is literally about a month ago lel :ty-lol: I met a lot of great people(you know who guys are :ny-yes: and girls :jy-cute: )

I'll start mentioning those people later :dh-lol: It's gonna be a long one I can tell you.

I waiting for you to mention them. tell us more about that him/her.

Awards

Okay I guess I'll make mine.

@Mina'sPenguins Steven is one of the first guys I've met since being on here. He's really nice, down to earth. We chat every single day online about anything ranging from general kpop to video games. He's  like my broski on TTF. Couldn't trade him for anyone on here :p

@Zeba literally only met her 4 day ago and we became fast friends. She deqdass listened to me sing 10 hours on a vc. And never left   andandt loyal fan for singing. Like a sister tbh.

@Liar I know we had our ups and downs and sorry if I came on too strong to you at first lol but you're a great person to talk to alot of times.

I was gonna include @StylishDoge but saw his list and it didn't include me. Hes okay I guess. :P jk hes my doge twin and I wouldn't trade him for the world. We play ow for a million hou while I scream and laugh as he listens. Dogerolls otp forever. <3

@lingpin

@Frozenrawr

You guys heard me sing but didn't mute me I appreciate it lol 

Spoiler

Hi

@Kh3ngboon I love u sempai for teaching me ur ways. It hurts my heart to see u angry but talk to me whenever you feel down ok? Thank for being a great mod. :) 

Edited by Mina'sPenguins
merged duplicate posts

Awards

4 minutes ago, Nursesalmonrolls said:

Okay I guess I'll make mine.

@Mina'sPenguins Steven is one of the first guys I've met since being on here. He's really nice, down to earth. We chat every single day online about anything ranging from general kpop to video games. He's  like my broski on TTF. Couldn't trade him for anyone on here :p

@Zeba literally only met her 4 day ago and we became fast friends. She dedass listened to me sing 10 hours on a vc. And never left. Shes my biggest  and most loyal fan for singing. Like a sister tbh.

@Liar I know we had our ups and downs and sorry if I came on too strong to you at first lol but you're a great person to talk to alot of times.

I was gonna include @StylishDoge but saw his list and it didn't include me. Hes okay I guess. :P

@lingpin

@Frozenrawr

@Kh3ngboon I love u sempai for teaching me ur ways. It hurts my heart to see u angry but talk to me whenever you feel down ok? Thank for being a great mod. :) 

You guys heard me sing but didnt mute me appreciate it lol 

Reveal hidden contents

Hi

aw thanks

Thank you to everyone who mentioned me c:

I feel really honored you consider me as a close friend :D

Well, I can't stop at simply 3 members so bear with me, this is going to be lengthy!

Spoiler

@NomNomMiX - starting with you because you were the one who brought me out of my shell here. You made me comfortable and pushed me to talk when I was way too shy.

[The rest are in no specific order]

@Kh3ngboon - my senpai, an amazing and cool guy. Thank you for always making chatting with you fun. I would fight that anon :P Also, you have a great voice.

@Amelia-Chan - ah, so many things to say but not enough time. I treasure my friendship with you, even if we don't talk as much as we did before. You're someone I've really grown to be comfortable around and I'm glad I met you.

@Tzumongie - there's a lot to say about you actually but the most important thing I want to say is that I hope you always take care of yourself and get rest when you need it. Sure sometimes, what is sleep but don't overexert yourself. And stop drinking so much coffee.

@Lovely puppy - you are my sunshine and I'm always missing you these days. Take care of yourself and rest well ;-;

@T2long - a good friend, being in the ghost house with you was fun.

@syko - ah, so many memories with you! From the croo crew to the Sana spams to you trying to sway me to her lane. Also, fellow momo-ranger who helped me out a lot. Seeing you in the chatbox always made me happy cause sykoTUNA

@Ooh-Ahh - fellow momo-ranger and meanie, I'm glad you know where I live now after all the guesses XD

@LazyWatermelon - memories of calling you Elemon flash before my eyes.

@Koi - the lovely Mina spazzer and intense MiMo shipper, talking to you was awkward at first but I hope no one leaves us to talk in vc together.

@minassi - I love you with all my heart and you are extremely special to me cutie bunny. I will always cherish you and no one will ever be able to replace your presence in my life. Thank you for being there for me when I need you most <3

@JayQ - yes, don't get jealous. I love you too. You always cheer me up when I'm down and worry about me (when you don't have to).

@Konari - words cannot express how special you are. You have a way with words that always makes me smile. You're precious and I hope I can always talk to you.

@Marli - where to start with you? You're my senpai and I love you a lot. You guide me and help with things I struggle with and the only person I can spazz about SaTzu with (I could write a lot more but words are not enough) <3

@Kromy - I know we haven't known each other for an extremely long time but I'm glad that I know you. You're super fun to talk to <3

@winterhirai - you're so chill and fun to be around!

@nayeonlover - okay, I have so many memories with you including being a ship, your uhm loyalty and the effort you put into showing me the Japan world with Scandal c:

@Myobu - you're on hiatus and I miss you unnie c:

@StylishDoge - my fellow DogeCake Entertainment CEO, your typos were always the best. Whether it was thong or exploding Mina, you never failed to make chatbox great. You'll get better at Overwatch soon and I'm looking forward to that :P

@tzuXhybudget - while we may not be close, you're still a great friend! You're a fellow momo-ranger and your tips for SSJYP are always helpful :P

@momotaros - ah, the professional lurker. Your random lels and automated voice cracks me up. As suspicious as you can be, I know that you're a great person!

@Jhin - modnim is very busy but always fun to talk to!

@PinguMina - it's rare to see you around now but I hope you're well and taking care of yourself c:

@Scheherazade - ha, the first thing I thought of was vampire and I don't bite :P

@LonelyWolf - the first Australian person I knew well. Though, we had that weird fight once, you betrayed me once and you used to tease me on purpose a lot too. But disregarding all those things (obvs not that important), talking to you is fun, even if you just come in and come out.

@Mina'sPenguins - like syko, you tried to sway me (and failed). I hope you always stay loyal to Mina and stop swerving towards Sana (tsk tsk). You know about all myfailed threads and tried to keep them alive. Thank you for reaching out to talk to me c:

@Suspect - you silent roam around TTF but anyway, thank you, a lot. You listening to me means more than anything.

@Jokballet - yes, I would eat you over tofu. Recently you've been lurking more but you're super fun to talk to Mimi :P

@Alex97 - mom senpai, I'll always be here for you if you need to talk to anyone. Good luck for your last year c:

@Planks - yes, you're cute. Admit it and accept it. P.S: I'd never steal your lion.

@Frozenrawr - always keep singing and hopefully I'll be less awkward when I'm in vc next time :P

@Palace - you're a funny and great person c: You and T2 were a great duo in chat XD

@lingpin - LIIIIIING c: my pepe buddy ;-;

@<3TzuNaMi - all I need to say is :dh-smthing:

Additionally, the recent members who have been talkative around TTF, thank you c:
If I haven't tagged you, please don't take it to heart. I've been trying to recall as many people as I can. Each of you is special no matter what.

This took me a few hours hehehe :ty-peek:

Edited by Zeba
  • Upvote 12

6 hours ago, Ahn Haeju said:

My chat buddyyyy~ Nice to see you here :) Congrats for being an award team tho! :mm-jjang:

It's okaaaaaaaay~ You don't need to mention or treat me dinner (especially the last one omo) :')

This thread becomes really sweet by the way, I like it! :sn-aww:

I am going for drinking with colleague. Will write about u soon. I increase to 10 ttf member.

17 minutes ago, Zeba said:

Well, I can't stop at simply 3 members so bear with me, this is going to be lengthy!

Hide contents

@NomNomMiX - starting with you because you were the one who brought me out of my shell here. You made me comfortable and pushed me to talk when I was way too shy.

@Kh3ngboon - my senpai, an amazing and cool guy. Thank you for always making chatting with you fun. I would fight that anon :P Also, you have a great voice.

@Amelia-Chan - ah, so many things to say but not enough time. I treasure my friendship with you, even if we don't talk as much as we did before. You're someone I've really grown to be comfortable around and I'm glad I met you.

@Tzumongie - there's a lot to say about you actually but the most important thing I want to say is that I hope you always take care of yourself and get rest when you need it. Sure sometimes, what is sleep but don't overexert yourself. And stop drinking so much coffee.

@Lovely puppy - you are my sunshine and I'm always missing you these days. Take care of yourself and rest well ;-;

@syko - ah, so many memories with you! From the croo crew to the Sana spams to you trying to sway me to her lane. Also, fellow momo-ranger who helped me out a lot. Seeing you in the chatbox always made me happy cause sykoTUNA

@Ooh-Ahh - fellow momo-ranger and meanie, I'm glad you know where I live now after all the guesses XD

@Koi - the lovely Mina spazzer and intense MiMo shipper, talking to you was awkward at first but I hope no one leaves us to talk in vc together.

@minassi - I love you with all my heart and you are extremely special to me cutie bunny. I will always cherish you and no one will ever be able to replace your presence in my life. Thank you for being there for me when I need you most <3

@JayQ - yes, don't get jealous. I love you too. You always cheer me up when I'm down and worry about me (when you don't have to).

@Konari - words cannot express how special you are. You have a way with words that always makes me smile. You're precious and I hope I can always talk to you.

@Marli - where to start with you? You're my senpai and I love you a lot. You guide me and help with things I struggle with and the only person I can spazz about SaTzu with (I could write a lot more but words are not enough) <3

@Kromy - I know we haven't known each other for an extremely long time but I'm glad that I know you. You're super fun to talk to <3

@nayeonlover - okay, I have so many memories with you including being a ship, your uhm loyalty and the effort you put into showing me the Japan world with Scandal c:

@StylishDoge - my fellow DogeCake Entertainment CEO, your typos were always the best. Whether it was thong or exploding Mina, you never failed to make chatbox great. You'll get better at Overwatch soon and I'm looking forward to that :P

@tzuXhybudget - while we may not be close, you're still a great friend! You're a fellow momo-ranger and your tips for SSJYP are always helpful :P

@momotaros - ah, the professional lurker. Your random lels and automated voice cracks me up. As suspicious as you can be, I know that you're a great person!

@PinguMina - it's rare to see you around now but I hope you're well and taking care of yourself c:

@Scheherazade - ha, the first thing I thought of was vampire and I don't bite :P

@LonelyWolf - the first Australian person I knew well. Though, we had that weird fight once, you betrayed me once and you used to tease me on purpose a lot too. But disregarding all those things (obvs not that important), talking to you is fun, even if you just come in and come out.

@Mina'sPenguins - like syko, you tried to sway me (and failed). I hope you always stay loyal to Mina and stop swerving towards Sana (tsk tsk). You know about all myfailed threads and tried to keep them alive. Thank you for reaching out to talk to me c:

@Suspect - you silent roam around TTF but anyway, thank you, a lot. You listening to me means more than anything.

@Jokballet - yes, I would eat you over tofu. Recently you've been lurking more but you're super fun to talk to Mimi :P

@Alex97 - mom senpai, I'll always be here for you if you need to talk to anyone. Good luck for your last year c:

@Planks - yes, you're cute. Admit it and accept it. P.S: I'd never steal your lion.

@Frozenrawr - always keep singing and hopefully I'll be less awkward when I'm in vc next time :P

@Palace - you're a funny and great person c: You and T2 were a great duo in chat XD

Additionally, the recent members who have been talkative around TTF, thank you c:
If I haven't tagged you, please don't take it to heart. I've been trying to recall as many people as I can. Each of you is special no matter what.

Thanks for sharing. I hope to know and chat with u more. The chance will be less as chatbox is gone. Hope i become your ideal friend in future.

Awards

44 minutes ago, Jokballet said:

Suddenly this thread became an emotional one :jh-myheart:With all those mentions and confessions :mm-shy:

:jy-flee: everytime i see u. It will be chicken run. I hope to be your friend too. 

Awards

28 minutes ago, Zeba said:

Reveal hidden contents

:cy-omo: thanks zzzzeeeebbbbaaaa :cute::cute: 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, I0riYagami said:

:jy-flee: everytime i see u. It will be chicken run. I hope to be your friend too. 

you already is my friend :ny-yes:i forgot to tag you as theres too many to tag :dh-heh:

28 minutes ago, Zeba said:

Reveal hidden contents

:mm-wow:Thanks zee, its fun talking to you too :ny-yes:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jokballet said:

you already is my friend :ny-yes:i forgot to tag you as theres too many to tag :dh-heh:

:mm-wow:Thanks zee, its fun talking to you too :ny-yes:

Ok my friend lets do this together:jy-flee::jy-flee:

Awards

Oh wow what a lovely topic :O Thanks to those who mentioned me. I'll join in on the fun soon

1. @Koi - what I could say about you I have told you already ^^. Even though things look how they look and we often argue over petty things you'll always be my favouritest girl. We've come this far and we will get much further. We'll just need a lot of patience ^^. (especially you lel)  ... I made it look like you're my gf xD. dw I'm just being cheesy as always. 

2. @T2long - You know quite a lot about me. I also have told you what I think about you. You can believe it or not. Even though it's sometimes hard to keep up with you I enjoy our convos a lot.

3. @Zeba - Our convos aren't too lively but it doesn't matter because I feel like I could tell you anything ^^. You opened up to me and I appreciate that a lot. I do my best to open up to you as much as I can too.  STUDY!

4. @Marli - You are often busy but despite that whenever we talk you're a great energy booster for me ^^. You always respond with joy even when you're clearly in a bad mood. You're an awesome person. Hope you enjoy your trip ^^. 

5. @winterhirai - You're also busy so our convos tend to be slow but I like you a lot therefore I hope that once you're done with your exams and other stuff we'll talk more ^^. I also have told you what I think about you already ^^. 

6. @Amelia-Chan - Why u no mention me :(.  Well even though we don't talk for some reason I still appreciate you a lot. We don't talk but I still tell you the most important things I'm going through :D. Guess you are trustworthy to me. You'd make an awesome drinking buddy and I promise that one day we'll get wasted so hard they'll have to carry us home on shields. 

7. @Ooh-Ahh - Even though we don't talk anymore I'll never forget your kindness and support when shit was going downhill. Hope you're doing well ^^

8. @nayeonlover - We also don't talk since I've departed from chatbox but I enjoyed our convos a lot ^^. Especially our anime discussions. You're a nice guy that looks like my uncle. 

9. @SkyCloud - Not sure if you're even still around but you for sure are one of my favourite people. I enjoyed spending time together in the chatbox a lot. 

10. @Shyfan - I have to mention you too. You always come up in my mind whenever I think back to the chatroom era ^^ Good times. 

I'm sorry if I forgot about someone ;_; Not in the mood to be cheesy but I did my best. 

Oh right I know whom I have forgotten

@XX - Thank you for allowing me to meet all these awesome people.

@NomNomMiX - Thank you for the devotion and keeping this forum alive.

Edited by Suspect
  • Upvote 4

Looking at this thread about people mentioning their best friend/favourite members and the moments that they have had together, reminded me about something very important, which is one of the most important purpose of the forum - bringing people together. I don't usually type something this long but this really hits me as I read all the posts. It reminded me about me when I first joined, it was all about the member spazzing, casual chatting and all the non-stop talks. How we discussed to watch music shows together and spazz it live, how we share information to each other about any news or special performances; all the fun conversations and games in some threads that isn't necessary about Twice but is all about the interaction between members. Not saying that the forum isn't like how I said it was, in fact I truly believe it is constantly bringing people together and we will work hard to maintain and keep it the way it was supposed to be, Right? It is just that when I think about my close friends/favourite members that I have met here, all the memories and good times we had come hitting me like a truck. So rather than mentioning my favourite members, I would prefer to say I truly cherish all the time we have together, regardless if the member that I've talked to before is still active, all the senpais that I respect, I still remember all of them. And of course all the members that I am close to now, I guess we feel the same way about this.

Without dragging this any longer, I just want to say that no matter what happens, lets remind ourselves what was the true purpose and the mindset we have when we first joined or what we realise when we communicate with people here. Behind all the toughness, we all still need other's support. 

Finally, always love TWICE <3

• Upvote 7

@Palace:sn-heart: 

@StylishDoge:dh-heh::dogepan: 

@Tempest ayy I'm sure they know I'm kidding :ty-lol: 

@Ahn Haeju aw thanks ah :sn-sparkle: yeah I don't visit very often these days unfortunately :( do visit I spy more tho :ty-aye: 

@lingpin :ty-aye: 

@Frozenrawr :mm-wow: good good... but rip chatbox now :c

@Twice's Bias :mm-heart: 

@Zaito:mm-pdnim: sorry for the nostalgia :ny-hmm: 

@Zeba :mm-wow: no more croo, no more croo crew, I guess (what happened to the pepe emotes?!! blasphemy) *ahem* I tried my best to sway you :dh-wut: gaddammitbeatlewhydidyouhavetosaysykotuna :dh-lol: 

@Amelia-Chan :sn-heart: 

looking at zeba's list had me realizing I forgot a few people :dh-fp: 

@Scheherazade zade maknade the gatorade :mm-wow: awesome and very, very, very kul guy :ty-aye: you're kul don't deny it

@Myobu a lurker at heart and probably the best gif maker ttf has seen, myobu's contributions are undeniable - pls come back myobu :(

@Konari Kobi Bryant, basketball player who happens to be named Kobi - coincidence? I think not :dh-heh: *ahem* Kobi, albeit being young, has made countless contributions to the chatbox and to ttf through his translations and organisation of fan projects - don't stop being kul :ty-aye: 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Suspect said:

Oh wow what a lovely topic :O Thanks to those who mentioned me. I'll join in on the fun soon

1. @Koi - what I could say about you I have told you already ^^. Even though things look how they look and we often argue over petty things you'll always be my favouritest girl. We've come this far and we will get much further. We'll just need a lot of patience ^^. (especially you lel)  ... I made it look like you're my gf xD. dw I'm just being cheesy as always. 

2. @T2long - You know quite a lot about me. I also have told you what I think about you. You can believe it or not. Even though it's sometimes hard to keep up with you I enjoy our convos a lot.

3. @Zeba - Our convos aren't too lively but it doesn't matter because I feel like I could tell you anything ^^. You opened up to me and I appreciate that a lot. I do my best to open up to you as much as I can too.  STUDY!

4. @Marli - You are often busy but despite that whenever we talk you're a great energy booster for me ^^. You always respond with joy even when you're clearly in a bad mood. You're an awesome person. Hope you enjoy your trip ^^. 

5. @winterhirai - You're also busy so our convos tend to be slow but I like you a lot therefore I hope that once you're done with your exams and other stuff we'll talk more ^^. I also have told you what I think about you already ^^. 

6. @Amelia-Chan - Why u no mention me :(.  Well even though we don't talk for some reason I still appreciate you a lot. We don't talk but I still tell you the most important things I'm going through :D. Guess you are trustworthy to me. You'd make an awesome drinking buddy and I promise that one day we'll get wasted so hard they'll have to carry us home on shields. 

7. @Ooh-Ahh - Even though we don't talk anymore I'll never forget your kindness and support when shit was going downhill. Hope you're doing well ^^

8. @nayeonlover - We also don't talk since I've departed from chatbox but I enjoyed our convos a lot ^^. Especially our anime discussions. You're a nice guy that looks like my uncle. 

9. @SkyCloud - Not sure if you're even still around but you for sure are one of my favourite people. I enjoyed spending time together in the chatbox a lot. 

10. @Shyfan - I have to mention you too. You always come up in my mind whenever I think back to the chatroom era ^^ Good times. 

I'm sorry if I forgot about someone ;_; Not in the mood to be cheesy but I did my best. 

I'm really honored :jh-myheart:hope you're doing well today! And feel free to DM still! @Suspect. The fact that we didnt chat anymore is that you often lurking ard nowadays :kappa:

To all those who mentioned me, thank you, truly.

To all those who I left out previously, I am sorry.

My memory isn't serving me well these days. :/

Let me mention somemore since i have time now :ny-yes:

@syko Of coz there no forgetting Sykola :dh-heh::ny-wut: bully 

@T2long Now the legend himself, king of the chatbox and leader of the bakas:dh-heh: 

@Mina'sYellowBeanie part of lengzai squad :ny-yes: go to him for tips on how to look fabulous

@Migs total d word. Unloyal and as filthy as one can be :ny-wut: 

And then theres the old squad which made me addicted to Team Twice Forums. If anyone were to be responsible for giving me so much memories, it would be them,

@Riku of course the lengzai himself. Godlike attractiveness. Hit him up :kappa: 

@Myobu Preacher where are you :ny-sad: missed our life talks

can't think of more atm. Will be continued

• Upvote 1