• Announcements

• Tzumongie

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!   12/30/2017

As we celebrate the New Year, We wish everyone success, a healthy long life and a fresh new start. Happy New Year! - TEAM TWICE <3  

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
JokbalManiaMomo

[MOMOIST] Why did you like Momo?

51 minutes ago, JokbalManiaMomo said:

Why did you like Momo? I personally like her because of her talent which is Dancing! :mm-ballet:

Same. She really dances well that's why I like her :jh-strikeapose:

Awards

She has that super cute voice and her aegyo just looks so natural! She dances really well also.

:mm-heart:

Edited by Moguri96
  • Upvote 2

I love MOMO because she has a body to DIE for and a beauty that everyone goes crazy because of her....!!! Who can't resist MOMO's charm?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JokbalManiaMomo said:

Why did you like Momo? I personally like her because of her talent which is Dancing! :mm-ballet:

Yeah I like the way she dance but when TWICE enter a yoga session her flexibility falls down. :mm-wut:

Edited by JokbalManiaMomo
  • Like 1

the moment i personally saw her last twicelandsg,my eyes cant take off out of her.I love everything about momo,the clumsiness,paboness and her dancing skills makes my heart flutter..and no matter what she does i end up smiling and giggling about her..and because of momo i became a ONCE and stanning TWICE ??

1 hour ago, Swapnil said:

She is an Absolute dance machine and she is super cute <3<3 :mm-shy:

I agree! She can dance to all type of song even to old songs! Momo Dancing Machine is real :mm-shy::mm-heart:

Momo isn't my bias, but lately she has really been messing up my Bias list.

I like her because she is an incredible Dancer and I like how she loses herself into her dances.

She is an amazing rapper (she needs more rap lines) and singer (needs more vocal lines as well) and has such a beautiful voice.

I love how much she adores food. I admire her for how much she loves working out.

I like how bright her smile is, and how she doesn't give up.

She has improved so much in so many ways, and is so amazing, beautiful and cute. That's why I like Momo.

• Upvote 1

Awards

Yeah! She has a beautiful voice, and also she's beautiful that's why she's my bias. And one more thing I notice about her is, how she manage to maintain his "Holy Abs" even though she adores food like what's on my name. :mm-eat::mm-shy:

Well... I admit that I do have a soft spot for Momo because I saw her doing the "Nico Nico Nii~" during my early stages of being a Once (It's Yazawa Nico's catchphrase from Love Live, my favorite anime). :mm-pdnim:She did grow on me a lot more than I expected the more I learned about her and the girls, though. She's so cute and dorky in a good way, but do take note that the members said that she's the most mature member of TWICE (I think it was in one of the LINE Lives) so there probably is a lot more to her personality than what it seems at first glance. Not only that but she's so passionate about dancing and you could really see how much she enjoys it whenever she performs onstage.

6 hours ago, Mina'sYellowBeanie said:

Well... I admit that I do have a soft spot for Momo because I saw her doing the "Nico Nico Nii~" during my early stages of being a Once (It's Yazawa Nico's catchphrase from Love Live, my favorite anime). :mm-pdnim:She did grow on me a lot more than I expected the more I learned about her and the girls, though. She's so cute and dorky in a good way, but do take note that the members said that she's the most mature member of TWICE (I think it was in one of the LINE Lives) so there probably is a lot more to her personality than what it seems at first glance. Not only that but she's so passionate about dancing and you could really see how much she enjoys it whenever she performs onstage.

Yeah! That's true. :mm-jjang:

10 hours ago, Twice's Manager said:

I don't know but for me she's the most attractive one. :jh-gj: That's why I love her so much! Especially when Momo with her bangs.:mn-derp:

Yeah, I like her with her bangs and also she's so good at dancing like what I've said. :mm-shy:

Actually,although I didn't have anh followers, I just want you guys who viewed my contents to know that im really thankful for you guys especially for those who replied me?

My username his Hirai Hana because my bias is Momo a.k.a 모모 in Hangul. I liked her because she is so cute and the thing I like about her the most is her sister's name..It is literally the same.That's what I like ?

P.S I'm posting just because I want to add my Winces ? 

Edited by Mina'sPenguins
merged topic

I just recently heard that Momo have rap lines and she nailed it, soooo cuteeee+soooooo cooool=Perfection :mm-shy:

And also her abs is just better than mine hahahahhaha :mm-wut:

And she dance so good that why she fits the nickname "Dancing Mochine" :mm-jjang:

I Like Momo Because She's Good At Dancing,

She Has A Lot Of Aegyo:mm-shy:

And She's Mina's Girlfriend:mimo-gfs:

Awards

I like Momo because her voice is amazing, I always look forward to her lines in a song, she's got a unique voice imo, and she's a phenomenal dancer:mm-heart:

Awards

5 hours ago, Devious said:

I like Momo because her voice is amazing, I always look forward to her lines in a song, she's got a unique voice imo, and she's a phenomenal dancer:mm-heart:

Hello fellow Momo stan, we share the same thoughts hahahhaha :mm-heart:

35 minutes ago, JokbalManiaMomo said:

Hello fellow Momo stan, we share the same thoughts hahahhaha :mm-heart:

Hello haha! 

Awards

Mostly because of her dancing skills ;o 

I also love her cute voice :mm-wow: