I think Mina can't do aegyo but she looks so cute anyway. :sn-stare:

Have you seen her oppaya at weekly idol? :cy-mnet:

8 hours ago, ひらい もも said:

Have you seen her oppaya at weekly idol? :cy-mnet:

:mm-pdnim:

Awards

43 minutes ago, ひらい もも said:

Is that a ‘why’ or a ‘yes’? :sn-lol:

Is a yes my friend :sn-pew: I think she is super cute anyway, don't need to do aegyo.

Awards

1 hour ago, Strelitzia said:

Is a yes my friend :sn-pew: I think she is super cute anyway, don't need to do aegyo.

Yep. Her very being is cute, Momo jjang! :mn-peace:

On 6/23/2017 at 9:22 PM, JokbalManiaMomo said:

Yeah! She always wreck my bias list. But I like her wrecking it. :mn-blush:

There is no shame in joining the penguins lul

• Like 1

Awards

On 6/23/2017 at 9:44 AM, BabyBear said:

How About We All Appreciate Mina's Natural Aegyo And How Cute She Actually Is!

Hide contents

giphy.gif

Look How Cute She Is!! Her Pout Is Adorable!

Reveal hidden contents

Mina Must Be A Cute Flower!

giphy.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Baby Mina Pout Face Number 2

giphy.gif

Now For Some Legendary Level Aegyo!

Hide contents

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Though Mina Aegyo Is Rare, Can You Handle How Cute She Is?

This Penguin's Aegyo Is Precious. :mn-blush:

Your Thoughts On Her Cute Aegyo? By The Way, You Can Share Some GIFS and PICs Of Mina's Aegyo Too.

EDIT: If I Copied Someone, I'm Sorry. If I Did, Someone Delete This, I Don't Know How To :p

Omaaaaaigaaaaadddddddd 😍😍😍

On 2/12/2018 at 7:59 AM, lilpengu said:

There is no shame in joining the penguins lul

Yeah right, we'll be like the Happy Feet of TTF. :ny-nono:

On 2/9/2018 at 7:38 AM, I. Am. Jihyo's said:

7jjbwjir6boy.gifszng7h9fclzy.gif Her natural smile is literally the best but she's so cute doing actual aegyo!

Those gummy smiles tho. omo

On 2/9/2018 at 7:38 AM, I. Am. Jihyo's said:

7jjbwjir6boy.gifszng7h9fclzy.gif Her natural smile is literally the best but she's so cute doing actual aegyo!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh Mina is one of my best bias wrecker hahahah she always mess my bias list, every move she take is like an aegyo for me ahhhhhh I don't want to swerve :mn-blush:

This is so cute hahaha

I think Mina don't need to do aegyo to show how cute she is,, all she need just give them/us her  shy smile it would be more than cute....

WHO SAYS MINA DOESN'T HAVE AEGYO?!?! :ty-angry: 

Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By sacheol-21stC
      Twice members transform into princesses

Twice appeared on the cover of Marie Claire fashion magazine’s August issue looking like Disney princesses.

The K-pop group recently released the song “Dance the Night Away.”

In the pictures released, each of the nine singers of Twice put on white laced dresses and pastel chiffon outfits.

Jihyo, Momo and Sana donned dresses with flower patterns. Dahyun and Chaeyoung flashed big smiles for the camera.

In an interview that accompanied the photo spread, Sana said she had participated in writing the lyrics for the song with Momo and Mina.

Jihyo shared how she had gotten a tan while shooting the music video for the track. Tzuyu and Nayeon said dance moves for the new song are especially fun because they include plenty of leg movements.

By Kim Soo-bin, Intern reporter (soob@heraldcorp.com)
      CR: KPOPHERALD
    • By sacheol-21stC
      Girls Who We Love – 트와이스(TWICE) Preview

CR: Marie Claire Korea
    • By liraeyllis
        instiz   -'In the whole history'..ㅋㅋㅋ The title is so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ   -I love Mina so much.. My only wish is for her to grow out her hair..ㅠㅠ   -She looks so elegant..   -Mina has her own aura that I have never seen in anybody else.. She's beautiful..   -She looks so classy and elegant.. So freaking beautiful..   -Mina is so pretty, I really want to see her in person one day..ㅠㅠ   -She looks so elegant, innocent, and beautiful with her hair tied up like that..ㅠㅠ I look like a mess if I tie my hair like that..   -Ah, she's Japanese? Huk.. I had no ide! My friend is a fan of Twice and she loves Sana and Jeongyeon a lot, I don't know any other member besided them. Twice has more foreign members than I thought..   -Mina is indeed very gorgeous..ㅠㅠ She's my goals..ㅠㅠ   -Whoa.. She has a really beautiful face shape..   -I agree.. Seems like the prettiest girls in Japan are all in a group called Twice..ㅠㅠ   -Mina looks so freaking pretty these days until the point that I'm tired of talking about how beautiful she is..   -She looks good with that bun..bb   -She looks like a princess!
    • By sacheol-21stC
      TWICE Has Fun Answering Fans’ Questions About Their Habits, Transformations, And More

TWICE satisfied the curiosity of their fans in a new video!
      On July 12, the girl group participated in 1theK’s “Ask in A Box” series and answered questions from fans all around the world.
      Mina began the video by answering a fan’s question about how she’s been seen going out a lot. The TWICE member said that there are many things on sale and that she likes shopping. She goes out for 30 minutes to an hour, and ends her shopping trip with watermelon juice.
      Chaeyoung chose Nayeon as the member who recently made her laugh the most before talking about sharing a room with her on their overseas promotions. She explained, “We have to order room service in Japanese and our Japanese isn’t that good yet. We’re working hard on it. I have a video, but she was laughing and embarrassed while trying to speak Japanese, and it was really funny.”
      She also credited her age, sexy dancing, and influence from their concepts for her transformation from a child to an adult.

Dahyun and the other members talked about how Dahyun seemed grown-up when she showed some skin for their album photos. Nayeon explained that Dahyun usually doesn’t wear clothes that show skin, but did so for their comeback.
      Tzuyu revealed she wants to live as Nayeon for a day. “I’m really curious about her thoughts,” she said and made the others burst into laughter.
      Since Sana has coined some popular phrases such as “Oh hyo oh hyo” and “Kekeke,” a fan asked her to create a new one. She told fans that she can’t just come up with one on the spot and asked them to keep an eye out during promotions for her next popular phrase.
      Jihyo was tasked with matching an Avenger with each TWICE member. She said Tzuyu is Hulk, Mina is Dr. Strange, Chaeyoung is Spider Man, Dahyun is Rocket Raccoon, Sana is Wanda, Jeongyeon is Hawkeye, Momo is Black Widow, Nayeon is Iron Man, and that she is Thor.
      Nayeon talked about sleeping habits. She wasn’t aware of hers, but the members told her that she’s always eating or tasting something in her sleep. Momo added that many of the members, including herself, sleep with their eyes open.
      While Nayeon was responding to a question about how she is the member who acts the most spontaneously, Dahyun brought up Nayeon’s glasses. She asked Nayeon why she always leaves her glasses in the refrigerator and revealed that she takes them out and puts them on the top of the refrigerator. Nayeon was really shocked to hear this and asked multiple times if this was true.
      Jeongyeon told the members about a scary nightmare involving a really tall grim reaper and chose Nayeon as the member who would survive on a deserted island because she’s “persistent.”
      Nayeon joked, “Tell the truth. I thought you didn’t like me all this time, but you really like me, don’t you?” She added, “She likes me a lot so she keeps wanting to tease me and denies that she likes me,” and praised Jeongyeon on how she’s good at playing hard to get.
      Check out the video below!
      TWICE released their first summer track “Dance the Night Away” on July 9.
      CR: soompi