News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
NoShynaNoLife

[SANAIST] Sana's Dance Appreciation Thread

On 6/16/2017 at 11:49 AM, NoShynaNoLife said:

:sn-smthing: Sana is just so AMAZING and MAGICAL that your SOUL will be captured by her whenever she is dancing !!! :sn-pew:

The most legendary one is her SHY SHY SHY dance  !!!:sn-shy: Feel free to share any Sana's dance VIDEO or GIF :sn-cutie:

1. Wriggling Dance

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

2. Animal Dance

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

3. Twice

Shy Shy Shy

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Knock Knock

Reveal hidden contents

Likey

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for sana likey gifImage result for sana likey gif

Thanks @PeachLove for sharing !

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_p1kcc5mPET1tub6hqo1_540.gif

Thanks @Chaeyeon !

4. Dance Cover

Reveal hidden contents

SNSD - MR. TAXI

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Reveal hidden contents

AOA - Excuse Me

Thanks @JokbalManiaMomo for sharing :)

Reveal hidden contents

Red Velvet - Red Flavor

giphy.gif

Reveal hidden contents

PSY - I LUV IT (Sana Style)

giphy.gif

Thanks @Chaeyeon for sharing !

Shy Shy Shy, Animal dance and wriggling dance. too cute. a̶d̶d̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶s̶a̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶s̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶b̶i̶a̶s̶ :dh-lol: 

Awards

7 hours ago, NoShynaNoLife said:

wow what is sana dancing to ? a random dance ?

...idk, i just know that it's amazing :sn-cutie:

On 1/16/2018 at 3:27 AM, Satzyu said:

Shy Shy Shy, Animal dance and wriggling dance. too cute. a̶d̶d̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶s̶a̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶s̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶b̶i̶a̶s̶ :dh-lol: 

One more wriggling lol

giphy.gif

I need more animal dance gifs.  :mn-praise:

Awards

On 3/4/2018 at 5:07 AM, Lucia said:

I need more animal dance gifs.  :mn-praise:

lol ur lucky , i managed to find a Sana's Ostrich dance at the background LOL :ny-lol:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, NoShynaNoLife said:

lol ur lucky , i managed to find a Sana's Ostrich dance at the background LOL :ny-lol:

giphy.gif

You are the best, dude. :sn-stare:

Sana is so funny and cute at the same time. :jy-aww:

Awards

She dances really well! Sana dancing to rihanna is life ya'll. 

16 hours ago, NoShynaNoLife said:

OMG that SANA body movement :sn-lub:

all fanboys are shookt lol

That explains the sudden earthquake in me :sn-pew:

1 hour ago, Hera said:

all fanboys are shookt lol

im ded :sn-derp:

39 minutes ago, #Twice said:

i only feel earthquake inside me when im having a diarrhoea  LOLS

On 16 January 2018 at 6:23 AM, nthabulldog said:

i like the way she dances, like an innocent girl with her sweet smile. a little different for sure but shes got her own style!

Yes

Awards

On 4/25/2018 at 9:49 PM, #Twice said:

what hahahaha

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By liraeyllis

Congratulations on your 1000 days!!!
      Let's have a gif party in the comments

post response: [+128][-59] original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.15 06:20 신고하기 It was written "Cheonilyeom" so I thought it had to do with salt (T/N: it both means 'bay salt' and 1000 days) ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Congrats on your 1000 days ^^ 추천43 반대3   ㅇㅇ |2018.07.15 11:44 신고하기 Nayeon...♡ 이미지확대보기 추천29 반대3    신고하기 48 이미지확대보기 추천19 반대1   ㅇㅇ |2018.07.15 11:54 신고하기 Jungyeon...♡ 이미지확대보기 추천14 반대2   ㅇㅇ |2018.07.15 18:34 신고하기 My lifetime idol 이미지확대보기 추천12 반대2   ㅇㅇ |2018.07.15 15:27 신고하기 Why are you clicking on this post if you hate them? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the antis are solid 추천11 반대2   ㅇㅇ |2018.07.15 12:56 신고하기 There were a lot of good and bad days during the past 1000 days but being together through them all made me happy. I hope that we make each other happy in the future too! 이미지확대보기 추천8 반대1   ㅇㅇ |2018.07.15 17:05 신고하기 Nayeon said on V-app to go for 5000 daysㅋㅋㅋlet's go!!!! 이미지확대보기 추천7 반대2   ㅇㅇ |2018.07.15 18:36 신고하기 Let's last long Twice 이미지확대보기 추천6 반대1
    • By sacheol-21stC
      TWICE Celebrates 1000 Days Since Debut With Heartfelt Messages To Fans

TWICE reached a meaningful milestone on July 15, which marked 1000 days since their debut!
      To celebrate the occasion, the members held a Naver V Live broadcast to talk about a variety of topics, including their most memorable moments. They looked back on their history and touched upon meaningful events like their “Like OOH-AHH” showcase, winning the Best Rookie Award at the Mnet Asia Music Awards (MAMA), and their music show wins.

The members also showed their appreciation for their fans through various social media posts throughout the day.
      On their Twitter account, a photo of the group was posted with the caption, “Thank you for being by TWICE’s side for 1000 days. It’s because of ONCEs [official TWICE fanclub name] that TWICE was happy, is happy, and will continue to be happy. We hope that all of us will keep the excitement and special feelings from our first meeting 1000 days ago in our hearts and continue to look forward to the same goals and spend another 1000 days together.”
      They also shared a link to TWICE’s first meeting with ONCEs through a Naver V Live broadcast and captioned it, “The day we first met.”
      Some of the members also took to TWICE’s Instagram account to post heartfelt messages to their fans. The members have been sharing selfies and personal messages to their fans throughout this comeback, and the members who posted on July 15 did not forget to mention the milestone and express their gratitude.
      Nayeon posted a handful of selfies and wrote, “It must have been very tiring and hot today, but thank you so, so much for coming to support us. I wish we could have laughed and talked together more today, but we really were able to complete our performances well because so many ONCEs came to see us. And it’s already our 1000th day. Wow, though we don’t have a performance prepared like for our 500th day, I’ve come with some selfies,” and the hashtag “I’m grateful and happy for the last 1000 days.”
      Chaeyoung also posted a series of photos with the caption, “They say that today is TWICE’s 1000th day. TWICE and ONCE, I love you. It’s because we have ONCEs that TWICE is able to exist. Let’s stay together for the next 1000 days, and put many more zeros behind that number.”
      Dahyun also thanked fans and wrote, “Congratulations on our 1000 days together. That’s the amount of time that ONCEs and TWICE have spent together. I hope there is nothing but happiness ahead of us. Thank you, our ONCEs.”
      Congratulations to TWICE and ONCEs on reaching an important milestone!
      https://www.vlive.tv/video/80277

CR: soompi
    • By liraeyllis

post response: [+130][-44] original post: here  
      ㅇㅇ |2018.07.12 13:20 신고하기 Nayeon is quite cute with tied hair 추천52 반대4   ㅇㅇ |2018.07.12 18:11 신고하기 Yesterday's legend ㅠ The kids are all pretty 이미지확대보기 추천31 반대5   ㅇㅇ |2018.07.12 14:52 신고하기 Wow Sana and Momo are freaking gorgeous 추천28 반대13   ㅇㅇ |2018.07.13 00:59 신고하기 Nayeon is f*cking refreshing, so cute 이미지확대보기 추천13 반대0   ㅇㅇ |2018.07.12 13:12 신고하기 Chaeyoung suits her bangs 추천12 반대1
    • By cwong925
      Been listening to DTNA every day and I've got to say I really like the new vibes in the song compared to most of their other title tracks. That being said I've seen some people talk about how the song isn't as catchy or "good" as the other title tracks. Personally the only one that I've genuinely never liked is Signal, whereas every other track has been ok to amazing! 
      What are people's thoughts on this newest title track? 
    • By reynyan
      Let's Stream DTNA until 100M+ Views
      I'm so sorry for late post this project.
      As always here is my playlist:

Please follow these instruction for views count (M/V only):
      ▪don't pause, forward/backward, speed/slow
      ▪clear watch history include browser history and youtube history
      ▪volume = +50% 
      ▪resolution = +480p

if you have your own playlist, don't put only one videos on it. And don't put shortest time video. for safely, just use my playlist. I already listed another Twice's MV.
      This is my playlist formula:
      -DTNA
      -TT
      -What is Love?
      -DTNA
      -Likey
      -Heart Shaker
      -DTNA
      -and so on with another Twice's MV

why must use playlist?
      cause' it's an autoplay stream listed. If you watch only one MV repeatidly, Youtube considers it is spam. Spam Views are counted only one, because it's not fair. And that's why youtube views freeze. Too many people watch MV foxily. Youtube needs the honest streamer.

note:
      •you can skip advertisement. It was my fault opinion about "don't skip advertisement".
      •Don't hear about playlist doesn't work. Off course doesn't work if their playlist just only one MV or put another short video. It works if you are not foxy. •The most important about view is do not spam view on MV.

HELP ME SHARE THIS BROADCAST ;). THIS IS NOT FOR ME, BUT FOR OUR NOONAS AND UNNIES, TWICE! Thank You
      Edited May 25 by chaerrybear 
      added title tag     Quote   Edit