• Announcements

• Kh3ngboon

[FORUM] We Need Your Help!   02/18/2018

We're preparing for Team Twice's Third Anniversary Project but thing is ...  Click here for more info.

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
chandra

[JEONGYEONIST/VID] JeongYeon FanCams!

I found playlists of each member that has A LOT of fancams! I didn't make any of these playlist's , but still enjoy them!

Here is JeongYeon! 

JeongYeon FanCams!

What era did you like Jeongyeon in the best? 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, chandra said:

I found playlists of each member that has A LOT of fancams! I didn't make any of these playlist's , but still enjoy them!

Here is JeongYeon! 

JeongYeon FanCams!

Thank you for posting this! :mm-heart:

Am I allowed to say all eras? I can't choose just one! :jy-aww:

7 minutes ago, Esmerinda said:

Thank you for posting this! :mm-heart:

Am I allowed to say all eras? I can't choose just one! :jy-aww:

No problem! :) Yes I totally understand, our girls slayed in all eras. haha :) :jy-rawr:

2 hours ago, chandra said:

Here is JeongYeon! 

JeongYeon FanCams!

Thanks for the post! I really like Jeongyeon in Signal era hahaha:jy-derp:

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ZackZachary said:

JeongYeons hair in signal! I like her hair not too short or not too long! :) :jy-flee:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, chandra said:

JeongYeons hair in signal! I like her hair not too short or not too long! :) :jy-flee:

Hahaha that's why its my favourite

• Upvote 1

On 6/17/2017 at 4:40 PM, ZackZachary said:

On 6/17/2017 at 4:53 PM, chandra said:

On 6/17/2017 at 4:57 PM, ZackZachary said:

Hahaha that's why its my favourite

Yes, let's call it the Goldilocks Hairstyle, then .... :jy-aww::jy-cute::jy-cutie::sn-lol:

By the way, Gracias for the Playlists as well, @chandra

Edited by OmicronTheta
Jundadees.

2 hours ago, OmicronTheta said:

Yes, let's call it the Goldilocks Hairstyle, then .... :jy-aww::jy-cute::jy-cutie::sn-lol:

By the way, Gracias for the Playlists as well, @chandra

no problem! :) Wanted to let all of you enjoy your bias :) :ny-soju:

• Upvote 1

On 17/06/2017 at 5:43 AM, chandra said:

Here is JeongYeon! 

JeongYeon FanCams!

thanks for the playlist :jy-aww:

if I had to choose an era for her I think it would be the Signal era or the (Knock)² era :mn-tea:

On 17.06.2017 at 5:43 AM, chandra said:

Here is JeongYeon! 

JeongYeon FanCams!

Aaaaaah thank you so much for the playlist ! :mm-heart:

It's so hard to choose, she looked gorgeous in Ooh-Ahh era :jy-rawr: , but I really liked Signal era as well.

6 hours ago, Shyness said:

thanks for the playlist :jy-aww:

if I had to choose an era for her I think it would be the Signal era or the (Knock)² era :mn-tea:

i really like her hair in signal era, not too long not too short!

11 minutes ago, JeongyeonIsMyWaifu said:

Aaaaaah thank you so much for the playlist ! :mm-heart:

It's so hard to choose, she looked gorgeous in Ooh-Ahh era :jy-rawr: , but I really liked Signal era as well.

She looked so cute and young in ooh ahh, shes definitely girl crush in Signal era haha. 

These FanCams are updated often!  Don't forget to actually look through the playlist, EVERY fancam is in there, either it be a performance or a fan sign! :ny-soju:

My fav era for Jeongy is Signal ! I don't know why but I really like the fact that she have more lines than before, and I really liked her during Knock knock !!

I also find her fancams really special :o

22 minutes ago, Lovely puppy said:

My fav era for Jeongy is Signal ! I don't know why but I really like the fact that she have more lines than before, and I really liked her during Knock knock !!

I also find her fancams really special :o

Ah, yes, totally! And I agree with the Signal, her part in the song is my favorite part :ny-yes:

7 hours ago, NayeonBunnyIsMyBias said:

Ah, yes, totally! And I agree with the Signal, her part in the song is my favorite part :ny-yes:

My fav part wasn't hers but it was totally one of the best ! 

• Upvote 1

I loved her on likey era, and thank you so much for such a playlist of jeongyeon lovely cams:jy-cute:

Awards

I love her on CU and Ooh Ahh era. Miss my little tomboy girl. :jy-eww:

Awards