• Announcements

• Tzumongie

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!   12/30/2017

As we celebrate the New Year, We wish everyone success, a healthy long life and a fresh new start. Happy New Year! - TEAM TWICE <3  

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TzuyuIsMyLovE❤

[TZUYUIST] Tzuyu Cried on Stage :(

I don't know where to post this topic... But can anyone tell me why she was crying on stage? I couldn't hold my tears and had goosebumps, help me please :'(

Awards

I saw this here

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVesiVRAReE/

This is instagram link of a fan account.

I thought she was missing her mom-dad. She couldn't control her feelings and suddenly she started crying.

And after watching this even I couldn't control myself crying...and started searching for translation and reason. I am so broke rn :(

Awards

Based on the video, 

"I'm always thankful and grateful for your support, without you, none of this would be possible. You have always been supporting me since day one. I am very grateful and I love you." 

That was what she said, presumably to her parents. :ny-yes: 

A very big "thank you" to you buddy. I literally couldn't hold my tears when i got to know that she was talking about her parents and thanking them.

Even I missed my mom coz me too, stay away from my home for work. I felt myself there.

And watching cute little Tzuyu crying made me cry more :'(

Thanks for understanding my emotions, Love you guyz, Love Tzuyu, Love Twice <3<3<3<3

Awards

24 minutes ago, _seannlee_ said:

Based on the video, 

"I'm always thankful and grateful for your support, without you, none of this would be possible. You have always been supporting me since day one. I am very grateful and I love you." 

Thank you for translating her words, Sean. Now it's time for me to dry more tears... :mn-cry:

57 minutes ago, Swapnil said:

A very big "thank you" to you buddy. I literally couldn't hold my tears when i got to know that she was talking about her parents and thanking them.

Even I missed my mom coz me too, stay away from my home for work. I felt myself there.

And watching cute little Tzuyu crying made me cry more :'(

Thanks for understanding my emotions, Love you guyz, Love Tzuyu, Love Twice <3<3<3<3

48 minutes ago, Mina'sYellowBeanie said:

Thank you for translating her words, Sean. Now it's time for me to dry more tears... :mn-cry:

You're very welcome :ny-yes:

5 minutes ago, I0riYagami said:

tzuyu is emotional as she miss her parent. @B.R.joe and @xiaobbang did u all cry at the concert too when tuzyu cry?

why not? :ty-tt:

HahA    COZ . .... ACTULLAY..... i was there. but i don't remember,. 

i Think. she read fan letter. 

i've seen cry of 8 member (not Chae...,  and i never cried) 

Awards

1 minute ago, I0riYagami said:

tzuyu is emotional as she miss her parent. @B.R.joe and @xiaobbang did u all cry at the concert too when tuzyu cry?

no lmao

i didn't cry at all lol

BUT i got a emotional during the fan video and afterwards when jihyo cried

also during the one in a million, because it's my favorite song by them and it's such a sweet song in general ~~ but i didn't cry :ny-nono:

awh i saw the videos on youtube and it made me so sad. seeing not only TzuYu cry but also Jihyo and Sana and all those other members. :') so sad omfg.  :jh-tt:

oh my god i feel like crying too :ty-tt:

Awards

It is indeed sad but I think she cried because she was thankful to her parents who always support her, so it is a good kind of sad but its still sad anyway:ty-tt:

On 6/18/2017 at 7:41 PM, _seannlee_ said:

Based on the video, 

Tzuyu is really soft, I mean she has pure heart. I remember when she cried because of rabbit :ty-tt:

Awards

Ahhh! When I saw Tzuyu cried while thanking all the fans and her family, I cried too, she's known for controlling her emotion but because of ending of their seven concert tour, she cried on stage this makes me cry too. :ty-tt:

On 6/18/2017 at 8:14 PM, Swapnil said:

I saw this here

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVesiVRAReE/

This is instagram link of a fan account.

I thought she was missing her mom-dad. She couldn't control her feelings and suddenly she started crying.

And after watching this even I couldn't control myself crying...and started searching for translation and reason. I am so broke rn :(

It made me cry also.:ty-tt:

huhu It's hard to see your idol crying.:jy-cute:

Seeing this moment again made me swell.. she muz be missing her family :'( :ty-tt:

Other foreign members also being to cry when tzuyu cry. It muz have been hard on them to be apart from their families especially the foregin members 

:mm-tt::sn-tt::mn-tt: