News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
[ANNOUNCEMENT] August Event !! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kid Dino

[ PHOTOS ] Mina 20th Birthday Project

Hello ONCEs!

Happy Thursday! It’s our elegant black swan, Mina, 20th Birthday. It is time to reveal – photos of the special gifts we ONCEs, as Team Twice sent to her for her 20th Birthday. A big round of applause to our projects team and to ONCEs for participating in the project!

Hard Cover Book:

Of course, a message book is a must.  Filled with lovely birthday greetings and fan-arts from ONCEs around the world. It is a 50 page message book. 

Book Designed by Freshtatiic

[ VIDEO ] Mina's Birthday Message Book

G_zps2zsjnqbm.jpg

E_zpslumwfii3.jpg

C_zpskoxuanrp.jpg

Handmade Pop Up Card

Made personally by your ancient dinosaur *peace sign* 

F_zpsznf9yuuh.jpg

A_zpsrov06zcv.jpg

$100 Penguin Adoption Kit

Thank you to all the ONCEs that donated. We're glad to inform you that the money was used to adopt an emperor chick on behalf of Mina's name. 

**This wasn't included in the package sent as we decided this later on. We will send the adoption kit as soon as we get it**

H_zpsnbyrah7x.jpg

A personalised certificate from WWF (with the list of donors at the back) was sent instead with the book and card

penguin_zpsegibfbld.jpg

BONUS:

We originally bought (not from the donors' money) a Penguin stuff toy from Awkward Penguin for Mina's birthday last month. JYP has recently change the rules for gifts that we can send. So the penguin stuff toy will be a giveaway bonus during my radio broadcast on the weekend. [please check out social lounge for my update]

I_zpsq6lgvbyx.jpg

The package arrived at JYPE yesterday! yey!

Our second birthday project is a success! Thank you to everyone who participated.   Please continue to help and support our projects in the future.

:cy-cutie::dh-yas:daebak  teamtwice !

so mina will receive the gifts ?

and WAIT I SAW MY NAME INSIDE THE BOOK !!

thankyou so much kid dino until my words cant describe it T_T

Nicely done! Congrats to the fan projects team for another successful project! (assuming that JYPE accepted them lol)

If it's alright, can you show us the PDF version like last time?

4 minutes ago, saint_21 said:

:cy-cutie::dh-yas:daebak  teamtwice !

so mina will receive the gifts ?

and WAIT I SAW MY NAME INSIDE THE BOOK !!

thankyou so much kid dino until my words cant describe it T_T

4 minutes ago, TJ said:

Nicely done! Congrats to the fan projects team for another successful project! (assuming that JYPE accepted them lol)

If it's alright, can you show us the PDF version like last time?

Yes, sorry i forgot to mention that.  The package arrived yesterday and was signed off by a JYPE representative.

Yes I can upload a PDF version.. but it might be sometime tomorrow.. sorry. 

Just now, Kid Dino said:

Yes, sorry i forgot to mention that.  The package arrived yesterday and was signed off by a JYPE representative.

Yes I can upload a PDF version.. but it might be sometime tomorrow.. sorry. 

Alrighty thanks!!

I wasnt in the message book ?????? :mn-cry:

But big props to the Projects Teams, donators and the people who participated for this awesome project for making this happen  :dh-nice:

Wow this is great! Thank you for all the hard work, the book looks amazing ~

Where can we check out this radio broadcast  :oo

Yaaaaas, this is great! And I saw my name on the message book! Thank you so much to all whom are involved! I hope Mina reads it and is happy that a lot of fans around the world love her! 

44 minutes ago, nebrish said:

And what's with the penguin? You can't send in large gifts?

JYPE doesn't accept gifts like stuff toys anymore.. They only accept: message books, charity/donation certificate, and food from fans

1 hour ago, patzuyu said:

Wow this is great! Thank you for all the hard work, the book looks amazing ~

Where can we check out this radio broadcast  :oo

I'll post a giveaway thread on social lounge tomorrow for details. The broadcast is at my mixlr page: KD_

Just curious... there's a penguin plush and other stuff included in the adoption kit... will you be able to give that to Mina?

that's a really good presents for mina :cy-cutie: thankyou for the hardwork TeamTwice & staff for organizing the project! thankyou too for Once's who's participating in the project! :mm-heart:

Awards

Woah, this is a good gift for her:dh-nice: & thank you for the hardwork Team Twice for doing this.

This time I am in the book  :mn-praise:

WOOH I made it in the message book.

And thank you to all the staff who helped make this project. You guys are awesome!!

:mm-heart:

Awards

Very very nice work! good job! thank you so much for all the staff that made this project possible! God Bless you all! Fighting! :ny-tough:

10 hours ago, TJ said:

Just curious... there's a penguin plush and other stuff included in the adoption kit... will you be able to give that to Mina?

Yes. we will be able to give the adoption kit to Mina as a whole. 

IT IS REALLY COOL! i even saw my name and the fanart that i made. and thank you so much to the staff member for spending the time to do all of those. i mean wow. :mm-heart: