News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
JokbalManiaMomo

[DAHYUNIST] Why did you like Dahyun?

Dahyun is my first and last bias even though my bias now is Momo, but still Dahyun is the first member of Twice that I love the most. Not just because of her look, just because I like her attitude and her cute aegyos too and because she dance so well! :dh-dubu::dh-wink:

everything about dubu is very lovable lol, she likes to do crazy stuff and it makes her reallyyyyyyyy cuteeee tbh 

Awards

Dahyun was actually my first bias too! I liked her because of her personality. I have yet to watch Sixteen, but when Twice debuted, they were still a little camera shy, and their true colors were not really shown well on variety. However, Dahyun being Dahyun, was always pretty outgoing and had a really fun personality on camera. She was funny and I liked that haha.

Now they are much more confident though ~

She's not my bias and actually didn't like her during sixteen because I felt she was kinda cocky. But, as the era's moved on she started growing on me, like through the TWICE TV's she was really funny. You finally got to see that bubbly personality and she is such a dork. I love her now and if TWICE didn't have her it wouldn't be TWICE! The fact that she can find cameras randomly is hilarious. Love our Dubu!  

Because EVERYTHING.

I think she has the most unique voice. I love how she raps. I love her hair and how she dies it often. I LIVE for her smile, it's so bright, I think it is the sun itself. I think she is stunningly beautiful. She is also full of energy, she looks really happy, she as the cutest personnality and she has such beautiful skin ! I love her because of all these reasons and many more. She brings me happiness daily :dh-hi:

Awards

4 hours ago, Lucie said:

Because EVERYTHING.

I think she has the most unique voice. I love how she raps. I love her hair and how she dies it often. I LIVE for her smile, it's so bright, I think it is the sun itself. I think she is stunningly beautiful. She is also full of energy, she looks really happy, she as the cutest personnality and she has such beautiful skin ! I love her because of all these reasons and many more. She brings me happiness daily :dh-hi:

I feel you! Yeah! I love the way she raps, the way she find camera is so hilarious and the way she smiles! ahhhhhhhhhh that kills me! Even though she is not my bias now, she will be my bias forever! :dh-dubu:

Because she is pretty *obviously* and I like her personality too like she is funny and kind to other members also the fact that she is very expressive makes me like her more:ny-yes:

This will be long there are so many reasons I like Dahyun, 

Her visuals are incredible, she is adorable, I love her aegyo. :dh-dubu:

She is incredibly talented, she is an amazing rapper (I wish she had more rap lines that really shows her talent), and she can play the piano really well.

I adore her vocals, she has improved so much since sixteen. Her lines in Melting are my favourite, her voice is so smooth and sweet, it really makes me melt.

She is an amazing dancer and (in my own opinion I think she is one of the best dancers in Twice), she also is a pretty good choreographer.  

I like how confident, energetic, bubbly and cute she can be. :dh-wink:

I like how she covers her face with her hair, and puts her hands above her head when she gets embarrassed. 

I love her smile, how big and bright it is, and how she continues to smile even when nervous.

I love her laugh. :dh-lol:

And how she is a huge Dork. :dh-bbasae:

Also she created the Eagle Dance :dh-eagle: 

Awards

2 hours ago, Tofu-Dahyun said:

This will be long there are so many reasons I like Dahyun, 

Her visuals are incredible, she is adorable, I love her aegyo. :dh-dubu:

She is incredibly talented, she is an amazing rapper (I wish she had more rap lines that really shows her talent), and she can play the piano really well.

I adore her vocals, she has improved so much since sixteen. Her lines in Melting are my favourite, her voice is so smooth and sweet, it really makes me melt.

She is an amazing dancer and (in my own opinion I think she is one of the best dancers in Twice), she also is a pretty good choreographer.  

I like how confident, energetic, bubbly and cute she can be. :dh-wink:

I like how she covers her face with her hair, and puts her hands above her head when she gets embarrassed. 

I love her smile, how big and bright it is, and how she continues to smile even when nervous.

I love her laugh. :dh-lol:

And how she is a huge Dork. :dh-bbasae:

Also she created the Eagle Dance :dh-eagle: 

I salute you! Dahyun is truly you're bias! So far this is the best answer! :dh-yas::dh-nice:

I really love how dorky and adorable she is!:dh-icb:Her craziness just snatched my heart!:dh-eagle:And i really love how talented she is! Her energetic personality is just:jh-myheart:

5 minutes ago, kz.suweeg said:

I really love how dorky and adorable she is!:dh-icb:Her craziness just snatched my heart!:dh-eagle:And i really love how talented she is! Her energetic personality is just:jh-myheart:

Ohhhh! Avid fan of Dahyun is here now! Yeah, her talents snatched our hearts.Dahyun is truly you're bias! :dh-nice::dh-yas:

1 hour ago, NayeonBunnyIsMyBias said:

Three words:

Because she's Dahyun

Ohhhh! This now is the best ANSWER. Deep meaning, we love Dahyun because she never afraid of showing her true self on and off cam. :dh-nice:

1 minute ago, JokbalManiaMomo said:

Ohhhh! This now is the best ANSWER. Deep meaning, we love Dahyun because she never afraid of showing her true self on and off cam. :dh-nice:

Ik I'm super deep XD Your reason too :ny-yes:

1 minute ago, NayeonBunnyIsMyBias said:

Ik I'm super deep XD Your reason too :ny-yes:

And that's why we idolize Twice because they never afraid of showing their true selves even on variety shows or just at their dorm, they never tried to keep it instead they show it. :ny-yes:

23 minutes ago, JokbalManiaMomo said:

And that's why we idolize Twice because they never afraid of showing their true selves even on variety shows or just at their dorm, they never tried to keep it instead they show it. :ny-yes:

Woa

9 hours ago, MiMoMiMo said:

i like her because she's so bright and energetic and her smile is just :dh-wink:

Yeah! That smile always kills me! And her energy is always on high mode! :dh-dubu::dh-yas: