• Announcements

• Tzumongie

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!   12/30/2017

As we celebrate the New Year, We wish everyone success, a healthy long life and a fresh new start. Happy New Year! - TEAM TWICE <3  

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
JokbalManiaMomo

[TZUYUIST] What do you love about Tzuyu?

Why did you like Tzuyu? Tzuyu is not my bias, but I like her, because of she's beautiful and also she's good in singing and dancing.  How about you, why did you like Tzuyu? :ty-please::ty-peek:

Edited by Mina'sPenguins
added tags in title
  • Like 2

I like how she's really blunt and doesn't have any emotion when she's being blunt. It's quite funny, she very elegant I'd say and even funny when she's not even trying to be. :ny-soju: and she's really pretty ofc. :ty-peek:

20 minutes ago, chandra said:

I like how she's really blunt and doesn't have any emotion when she's being blunt. It's quite funny, she very elegant I'd say and even funny when she's not even trying to be. :ny-soju: and she's really pretty ofc. :ty-peek:

Yeah! That no emotion face when being blunt is so funy hhahahhaha :ty-lol:

She is indeed a pure beauty and yes I like how mature she looks lol basically I like everything about her even how she speaks:ny-chu:

I like Tzuyu because she can be savage and funny. I like her because she is a brilliant dancer, and has a beautiful Singing voice.  

I like her because she works so hard and has improved so much, and it has not been an easy road for her. 

I love how much she cares for animals.

Tzuyu was the first member of Twice I noticed, she is my Original Bias.

Simply I like her because she is Twice's Beautiful, Savage, Adorable, Talented, Maknae, Fresh Kiwi Tzuyu. :ty-hehe:

Awards

Who's not love a maknae like Tzuyu? Everyone like how she sometimes savage and funny as well, and we all her because she's beautiful and also she's true and she show her true self. :ty-hehe:

She was my bias, a long time ago... It struck me how beautiful she was in Cheer Up and how both cute and sexy she was in Like Ooh-Ahh... now I just love her personnality and the way she laughs <3

Awards

17 minutes ago, Lucie said:

She was my bias, a long time ago... It struck me how beautiful she was in Cheer Up and how both cute and sexy she was in Like Ooh-Ahh... now I just love her personnality and the way she laughs <3

Yeah! I really like her cuteness and sexiness on Like Ooh-Aah. :ty-please:

On 6/19/2017 at 10:13 PM, JokbalManiaMomo said:

Why did you like Tzuyu? Tzuyu is not my bias, but I like her, because of she's beautiful and also she's good in singing and dancing.  How about you, why did you like Tzuyu? :ty-please::ty-peek:

She's the adorable maknae :ny-chu:

Just now, NayeonBunnyIsMyBias said:

Haha yes!

And also she's the maknae that have no emotions sometimes and sometimes she's the most savage! :ty-eek:

2 hours ago, >TornbetweenMomoandSana< said:

Since she was my 1st bias, I'd say that I like her beauty, talent and personality! And being the youngest, she's so adorable :ty-hehe:

Ohhhh really she's your first bias? Hahahahahahha I recently see her beauty on Knowing Brothers when they guest there. :ty-onemil:

1 hour ago, JokbalManiaMomo said:

Ohhhh really she's your first bias? Hahahahahahha I recently see her beauty on Knowing Brothers when they guest there. :ty-onemil:

Yeah. But then I get to knew the other members and it messed up my mind :dh-heh:

37 minutes ago, >TornbetweenMomoandSana< said:

Yeah. But then I get to knew the other members and it messed up my mind :dh-heh:

They make your bias list everytime hahahahaha :ny-yes:

What first caught me were her visuals. But after learning more about her, I've come to love her respect for her parents, her savage moments, and how much she's grown as a foreigner and idol in Korea. 

Awards

8 hours ago, Wende said:

What first caught me were her visuals. But after learning more about her, I've come to love her respect for her parents, her savage moments, and how much she's grown as a foreigner and idol in Korea. 

So specific answer hahahahahha you're bias is Tzuyu, never doubt about your answer because your bias is Tzuyu! :ty-please:

Edited by JokbalManiaMomo

15 hours ago, JokbalManiaMomo said:

So specific answer hahahahahha you're bias is Tzuyu, never doubt about your answer because your bias is Tzuyu! :ty-please:

I'll come to you if I have any Momo questions lol

Awards

9 hours ago, Wende said:

I'll come to you if I have any Momo questions lol

Yeah just ask, and if you want friends I will introduce you to my friends here. :ny-yes:

On 6/20/2017 at 7:43 AM, JokbalManiaMomo said:

I love Tzuyu so muchhhh. She is cute and beautiful:ty-heybb:... She has very good voice:ty-candy:... She is innocent and savage at the same time:ty-tt::ty-rawr:... She loves dogs and I love dogs too:ty-hehe:... She is hardworking:ty-balloon:... She stays away from parents and works:ty-grudge:... this is neverending <3

Awards

I Love Tzuyu's Calm Accent.

I Usually Choose Biases Looking At Their Vocals.

If Mina Wasn't There Tzuyu Would Be My Bias (But Now My Bias List Changed Sadly)

Awards