• Announcements

• Tzumongie

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!   12/30/2017

As we celebrate the New Year, We wish everyone success, a healthy long life and a fresh new start. Happy New Year! - TEAM TWICE <3  

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
JokbalManiaMomo

[TZUYUIST] What do you love about Tzuyu?

She is my first bias!! I am quite thankful to her cause she was the one that attracted me to Twice!!:ty-please:

Oh and she's a savage maknae <3:ty-peek:

But tbh when I started knowing other members its getting hard to stay on one bias only xD.

:ty-tt:

Awards

On 8/4/2017 at 10:18 PM, Xcrayonex said:

She is my first bias!! I am quite thankful to her cause she was the one that attracted me to Twice!!:ty-please:

Oh and she's a savage maknae <3:ty-peek:

But tbh when I started knowing other members its getting hard to stay on one bias only xD.

:ty-tt:

I feel you, my first bias is Dahyun. But since I meet other members I continue on sweving until I fall to Momo now I'm a Momo stan. :mm-shy:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, JokbalManiaMomo said:

I feel you, my first bias is Dahyun. But since I meet other members I continue on sweving until I fall to Momo now I'm a Momo stan. :mm-shy:

Ooooh, I like Mina and Tzuyu  so

MiTzu!

:ty-please::mn-blush:

But argh I'm starting to fall for Nayeon

:ny-oh:

Awards

Like others she was my first bias but the real reason i love her is her voice. How she sings and talks. Also how she is unfazed by alot of things. Very unique!:mm-jjang:

Why do I like Tzuyu?

She calms my heart everytime I see her, especially on v-live. I like how she always talks sweetly and innocently. If Mina speaks with the lowest volume, Tzuyu speaks with the slowest speed :3 Lowkey wanna hear her talk casually: loud and fast :D

I love how simple-minded she is, but also kind and care to others, especially animals (and not to her Unnies XD jk). I don't know.... I just think she will be fun to hang out with all day :D

On 7/18/2017 at 3:39 AM, MinaThePenguin said:

I Love Tzuyu's Calm Accent.

On 7/21/2017 at 3:04 AM, Shyness said:

HER. CUTENESS. :ty-yodahi:

Yup!!!

Awards

17 hours ago, Ahn Haeju said:

Why do I like Tzuyu?

She calms my heart everytime I see her, especially on v-live. I like how she always talks sweetly and innocently. If Mina speaks with the lowest volume, Tzuyu speaks with the slowest speed :3 Lowkey wanna hear her talk casually: loud and fast :D

I love how simple-minded she is, but also kind and care to others, especially animals (and not to her Unnies XD jk). I don't know.... I just think she will be fun to hang out with all day :D

Yup!!!

:ny-yes:

Tzuyu is always the calm type hahahahahahaha

She speaks Korean slowly cuz she speaks Taiwanese slowly and softly . In Taiwan , most ppl speaks quite slowly and softly ( unlike those noisy peeps from Mainland China ) 

2 hours ago, Senna said:

:ny-yes:

Tzuyu is always the calm type hahahahahahaha

She speaks Korean slowly cuz she speaks Taiwanese slowly and softly . In Taiwan , most ppl speaks quite slowly and softly ( unlike those noisy peeps from Mainland China ) 

Oooh interesting!

• Like 1

Awards

16 hours ago, Ahn Haeju said:

Oooh interesting!

:ty-lol:Let's imagine Tzuyu speaking english (in snail mode LMAOOO)

shes adorable even when making mistakes, like at 2:02 of heart shaker, or when she made a wrong choice of word in korean hehehe <3

She's adorable and sexy, and my personality is similar to hers, so I can relate to her 99% of the time. She's super attracting, pretty, and tall!

My goal is to be as successful as her :ty-hehe:

Awards

She could just stand there, doing nothing and still looks adorable.

Honestly speaking, she was the one who got me interested in TWICE in the first place. 

She reminds me so much of my bias in SNSD, Seohyun. They share the same personality and Tzuyu is an obvious Michaeng shipper (just like me) 

Her comical facial expression gets me everytime :ty-peek: