News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
JokbalManiaMomo

[MINAIST/DISCUSSION] Why did you love Mina?

5 hours ago, Myoui_mimo said:

From what I've noticed, almost all the members are so shippable with everyone. :ny-yes: one minute Mina is with Chaeng:mc-hug:, then the next Sana would steal Mina away :2na-hug:, then MiMo would happen :mimo-gfs: but then again there's some JeongMi :jeongmi-hug:or MiNayeon :minayeon-hug: or MiTzu :hey:on the side.

Hhahahahahha Mina almost got ships with all of her members and I find it cuteee. :mn-blush:

1 hour ago, JokbalManiaMomo said:

Hhahahahahha Mina almost got ships with all of her members and I find it cuteee. :mn-blush:

Mina is so shippable with all her members. :ny-yes: It still amazes me how Mina can be paired with all her members. :cy-omg:

One simply does not need a reason to like someone. :mn-blush:

Just kidding. She emits a natural aegyo all the time and she is so elegant! Her voice is very distinctive to me and I just love her singing, especially the song 'She Said - Toy'. The part where Jeongyeon, Dahyun and her was singing in a karaoke booth at 0:36 - 1:00 is too good. :mm-jjang:

Awards

54 minutes ago, 펭귄마을 ?? said:

One simply does not need a reason to like someone. :mn-blush:

Just kidding. She emits a natural aegyo all the time and she is so elegant! Her voice is very distinctive to me and I just love her singing, especially the song 'She Said - Toy'. The part where Jeongyeon, Dahyun and her was singing in a karaoke booth at 0:36 - 1:00 is too good. :mm-jjang:

I was melting on Mina's voice and then suddenly when I look to Dahyun, I laugh so hard hahahahahhaha :sn-lol:

26 minutes ago, 펭귄마을 ?? said:

Hahahaha there's always someone like that in a group :dh-wink:

Yeah, a group is consist of a serious one (Tzuyu sometimes), energetic (Dahyun), girly or campus crush (Sana, sorry not Tzuyu hahahah), Mature one (Jihyo), Boyish or the hero of the group (Jeongyeon), Dancers (Momo and Mina), little kid or the youngest (Chaeyoung), the leader but the one who acted like a child (Nayeon, even though she's not the leader but she suits on acting like a child or Fake Maknae) :sn-lol:

4 minutes ago, JokbalManiaMomo said:

Yeah, a group is consist of a serious one (Tzuyu sometimes), energetic (Dahyun), girly or campus crush (Sana, sorry not Tzuyu hahahah), Mature one (Jihyo), Boyish or the hero of the group (Jeongyeon), Dancers (Momo and Mina), little kid or the youngest (Chaeyoung), the leader but the one who acted like a child (Nayeon, even though she's not the leader but she suits on acting like a child or Fake Maknae) :sn-lol:

Hahaha yes! Although I gotta say the serious and more quiet ones are getting influenced by the playful ones though. Mina, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung were pretty quiet during debut times. Look at them now. :ny-lol:

Awards

10 hours ago, 펭귄마을 ?? said:

Hahaha yes! Although I gotta say the serious and more quiet ones are getting influenced by the playful ones though. Mina, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung were pretty quiet during debut times. Look at them now. :ny-lol:

Ohhhh that's right Mina is more serious than Tzuyu, because Tzuyu is savage hahahahaha :sn-lol:

On 7/17/2017 at 0:04 AM, 펭귄마을 ?? said:

The serious and more quiet ones before are now the funniest members (when they get the chance to say or do something unexpectedly hilarious.) Mina has definitely come out of her shell. :ny-yes::mn-derp: all of them have their own level of craziness + dorkiness. :jy-derp::mm-jjang:

On 7/21/2017 at 1:10 AM, Myoui_mimo said:

The serious and more quiet ones before are now the funniest members (when they get the chance to say or do something unexpectedly hilarious.) Mina has definitely come out of her shell. :ny-yes::mn-derp: all of them have their own level of craziness + dorkiness. :jy-derp::mm-jjang:

Haha yeap! Something like the more know each other in a group, the more craziness you will show eventually. :mn-derp:

Awards

I love her for a first sight . When we in love with someone we don't need any reason .Just love our Minari <3:mn-rest:

giphy.gif

On 7/22/2017 at 7:54 PM, quanganh said:

I love her for a first sight . When we in love with someone we don't need any reason .Just love our Minari <3:mn-rest:

giphy.gif

I love Mina for a lot of reasons but the only strong reason for me is, how can I not love someone as perfect as Mina. :mn-peace:Mina's the perfect bias. Even if I try to explain how perfect she is, only us (ONCEs and Mina stans) would understand. :ny-yes:

On 7/22/2017 at 7:03 PM, 펭귄마을 ?? said:

Haha yeap! Something like the more know each other in a group, the more craziness you will show eventually. :mn-derp:

Hahahaha. I agree. The more comfortable they are with each other, the crazier and dorkier they get. I can only imagine how crazy and funny they will be in the future. :ny-lol::sn-lol::jy-eww::mm-jjang::jh-wut::mn-derp::dh-eagle::cy-omg::ty-lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Myoui_mimo said:

I love Mina for a lot of reasons but the only strong reason for me is, how can I not love someone as perfect as Mina. :mn-peace:Mina's the perfect bias. Even if I try to explain how perfect she is, only us (ONCEs and Mina stans) would understand. :ny-yes:

'how can I not love someone as perfect as Mina.' I know right! She's the definition of perfection! :ny-yes:

1 hour ago, Myoui_mimo said:

Hahahaha. I agree. The more comfortable they are with each other, the crazier and dorkier they get. I can only imagine how crazy and funny they will be in the future. :ny-lol::sn-lol::jy-eww::mm-jjang::jh-wut::mn-derp::dh-eagle::cy-omg::ty-lol:

Hahaha yeah, really looking forward to any of their travelling videos in the future. Twice TV6!! :mn-tea:

Awards

That's the essence of a true group, united they stand, divided they fall. Twice is the only group that makes me smile and also the strongest group I've ever meet why? You know the answer guys, they been so famous now but their attitude and personality remains the same. 

:ny-yes::jy-icu::mm-jjang::sn-cutie::jh-cheer::mn-blush::dh-nice::cy-clap::ty-please:

And about Mina, lately I'm so into Mina's laugh and aegyo, don't know why but I like it hahahhaha sooooooo cuteeeeee :mn-gasp:

37 minutes ago, JokbalManiaMomo said:

And about Mina, lately I'm so into Mina's laugh and aegyo, don't know why but I like it hahahhaha sooooooo cuteeeeee :mn-gasp:

It's okay, everyone likes it. :mn-penguin:

Her chuckles just have some natural attractiveness, and her aegyo...she doesn't even need it since she is already cute without doing aegyo. :mn-blush:

Awards

The Reason Why I Loved Mina:

Her Vocals :mn-penguin:

Spoiler

The Actual Answer Is Because Everything She Does Is Perfect

• Like 1

Awards

15 hours ago, 펭귄마을 ?? said:

'how can I not love someone as perfect as Mina.' I know right! She's the definition of perfection! :ny-yes:

Hahaha yeah, really looking forward to any of their travelling videos in the future. Twice TV6!! :mn-tea:

Me too, I can't wait for (any future) travelling videos. It wasn't only entertaining but it kinda made me feel like I was travelling with twice as well. :ny-yes:yes to TWICE TV6! :ny-soju:

15 hours ago, JokbalManiaMomo said:

That's the essence of a true group, united they stand, divided they fall. Twice is the only group that makes me smile and also the strongest group I've ever meet why? You know the answer guys, they been so famous now but their attitude and personality remains the same. 

:ny-yes::jy-icu::mm-jjang::sn-cutie::jh-cheer::mn-blush::dh-nice::cy-clap::ty-please:

TWICE is just true to who they are. As much as possible they don't sugar coat themselves, and that's what makes them more lovable cause they're not afraid to show their crazy side (truly JYP style). Their imperfections are what makes them perfect.:twice-hug::twice-smile:

8 hours ago, 펭귄마을 ?? said:

Minari = Perfection :mn-gasp:

YES! Minari is the epitome of Perfection. :mn-peace:

1 minute ago, Myoui_mimo said:

Me too, I can't wait for (any future) travelling videos. It wasn't only entertaining but it kinda made me feel like I was travelling with twice as well. :ny-yes:yes to TWICE TV6! :ny-soju:

TWICE is just true to who they are. As much as possible they don't sugar coat themselves, and that's what makes them more lovable cause they're not afraid to show their crazy side (truly JYP style). Their imperfections are what makes them perfect.:twice-hug::twice-smile:

I Agree With Everything Here Andddddddd

Mina=AEGYO, Perfection, And Elegance (There's A Lot More But These Are The Top 3)

Awards

3 minutes ago, MinaThePenguin said:

I Agree With Everything Here Andddddddd

Mina=AEGYO, Perfection, And Elegance (There's A Lot More But These Are The Top 3)

:ny-soju:Mina has the perfect mix of cute + sexy + dorky + crazy + swag. :mn-hehe::mn-eh::mn-penguin::mn-pout::mn-ketchup::mn-peace::mn-ooh:

1 minute ago, Myoui_mimo said:

:ny-soju:Mina has the perfect mix of cute + sexy + dorky + crazy + swag. :mn-hehe::mn-eh::mn-penguin::mn-pout::mn-ketchup::mn-peace::mn-ooh:

VERY TRUE

Awards

14 hours ago, Myoui_mimo said:

Exactly! I am not exactly a K-Pop fan who supports many K-groups, so I can't tell if other groups tend to show their crazy side as well too. But what I can see is TWICE is doing well showing their natural side. I might be exaggerating but oh well. :cy-cutie:

Side note: Extra Minari's photo showcasing her elegance. 

uoTHlcd.png

ZVy4hJX.png

Awards

On 7/6/2017 at 9:18 PM, Gaizuu said:

Yeah I need that too

But we cannot be greedy if I had to choose I will choose take selfie with her :mn-shades:

Hahahahaha greedy? Me i will go to autograph because that is my lifetime memory of her hahahaha :mn-blush:

40 minutes ago, JokbalManiaMomo said:

Hahahahaha greedy? Me i will go to autograph because that is my lifetime memory of her hahahaha :mn-blush:

Autograph?

I'm Coming With You

Awards

1 hour ago, JokbalManiaMomo said:

1 hour ago, MinaThePenguin said:

Autograph?

I'm Coming With You

I will go for a selfie with her, preferably an insta-print photo, and ask for her autograph on the photo. :mn-blush::mn-gasp:

Awards