News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
JokbalManiaMomo

[MINAIST/DISCUSSION] Why did you love Mina?

24 minutes ago, 펭귄마을 ?? said:

I will go for a selfie with her, preferably an insta-print photo, and ask for her autograph on the photo. :mn-blush::mn-gasp:

Yup I'm Coming

Awards

3 hours ago, 펭귄마을 ?? said:

I will go for a selfie with her, preferably an insta-print photo, and ask for her autograph on the photo. :mn-blush::mn-gasp:

Wise decision hahahahahahha. I never thought that think that idea hahahhahaha :mn-hehe:

Edited by JokbalManiaMomo

13 hours ago, 펭귄마을 ?? said:

If you're looking for an insta-print photo, I have an instant camera :sn-lol:

16 hours ago, NayeonBunnyIsMyBias said:

hahahahhah you're looking for a pen so she can autograph? I have an instant pen hahahahha (what?) :sn-lol:

17 hours ago, NayeonBunnyIsMyBias said:

51 minutes ago, JokbalManiaMomo said:

hahahahhah you're looking for a pen so she can autograph? I have an instant pen hahahahha (what?) :sn-lol:

Great! Now what's left is a instant Minari! :sn-lol::mn-penguin:

Awards

Alright I'm Back With More Confessions

Spoiler

Mina=Perfection

Awards

I like Mina more than anyone else in the Twice members. Because her talent has really showed off in the reality show "Sixteen" :mn-judging:  and for those who have seen her hardwork, it really pays off.:mn-cry:    I really like her because of her smartness, as Jihyo stated, Mina is the smartest of all in twice. :mn-blush:And her grace in dancing is really as beautiful as swan.:mn-ooh: I like her style and her beauty really makes her a real star. Saranghaeyo Myoui Mina! You'll always be a star to me.

• Upvote 1

Awards

2 hours ago, ♡♡♡MinaSignalBonae♡♡♡ said:

I like Mina more than anyone else in the Twice members. Because her talent has really showed off in the reality show "Sixteen" :mn-judging:  and for those who have seen her hardwork, it really pays off.:mn-cry:    I really like her because of her smartness, as Jihyo stated, Mina is the smartest of all in twice. :mn-blush:And her grace in dancing is really as beautiful as swan.:mn-ooh: I like her style and her beauty really makes her a real star. Saranghaeyo Myoui Mina! You'll always be a star to me.

indeed. :ty-notbad:

On 9/5/2017 at 6:30 PM, ♡♡♡MinaSignalBonae♡♡♡ said:

Yes! All hail Minari~ :mn-blush:

Awards

I love Mina because she's a sweetie pie, I can't live without her. Her pouting face, how fast she can be shy, her smile... 
It makes my heart beat so fast :mn-blush: 

I started loving Mina before I even knew any of her talents. Even after those talents came out, I just wanted more because she always has some to give and she just keeps growing and improving. Something just draws me to her, and I don't know what it is.:ny-yes:

In a sense, she's a wildcard? Like she'll be sitting quietly, then next she'll be derping it up, dancing her lil heart out, or warming our hearts with her soft voice (she could be singing or just talking and half the fandom loses it). AND OMG :mn-gasp: have ya'll seen her airport fashion? Constantly has me snatched. I think it's crazy how when she's happy, I'm suddenly ecstatic, you know? On top of that, she's smart and mature, but at the end of the day, she has an immature side and needs to be taken care of. And like with Mina, she's soft-spoken, sweet and often overlooked and it makes me just want to be there for her, even if no one else will be. She just works so hard and is constantly improving and she deserves so much and has so much more to show us :jy-eww:

(istg she makes me such a soft stan)

Edited by Monster Myoui
MAJOR spelling error hehe

Awards

I love Mina in a way that she resembles my personality a lot.  Timid, mostly shy at some times, likes to play games (a lot) and a great person to be with.

I know, she's not that kind of a extrovert type but her special aura appeal makes me in 'awe' of her every time.

Every inch of her is so perfect, everything that you could ever imagine just to see her and that down-to earth personality that will flutter your heart, I mean who doesn't resist her with that right?

Not to mention on her aesthetically visual image that she's been portraying, she's an Angel indeed~ :mn-rest:

Awards

S.E.X.Y in Ooh Ahh, Dropdead gorgeous in Cheer Up, and that freakin' cupid-like shoot she did to the camera occasionally in the Heart Shaker Live Performances? that's it, i'm ma fanboy this goddess. No Mina No Life.

I'm in love with her voice... I can't explain but her voice warms you. :jh-myheart:

Awards

Because Chaeyoung loves her too. LOL :cy-lol:

She's beautiful, has a great sense of fashion, very down to earth.

She comes from a rich family but doesn't act like a spoiled brat. 

She's a hard worker and perfectionist (I can relate)  :ny-nice:

And last but not least, she's a gamer. A feminine gamer is like a legendary pokemon. You only get to see one of them in your entire lifespan. :mn-peace:

Awards

Spoiler

I love Mina because she's like a real angel because of her elegance and soft voice. 

well because she's intrigue me make me curious ,,, despite that she has talent, her character is unque,,,,she timid n shy but also determined n competitive one... she's an idol but doesnt seem she like to have the center of attention,, n by the time she's known as the brain of twice also... so yeah she's my bias the just an hour ago i found out that she's beauty inside n out by register her organs n became donor