News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
JokbalManiaMomo

[NAYEONIST] Why did you like Nayeon?

5 hours ago, chandra said:

she literally is a goof ball and is always messing around with the other members. love the fact that she acts the youngest even though shes the oldest. when i first got into TWICE is shocked me that Nayeon was the oldest haha. :ny-soju:

Yeah! I lobe that fact too, she's  the oldest but she's acting like she's the youngest! So cute! :ny-mope:

There are so many reasons why I like Nayeon, she was one of he first member I liked, she was my first Bias wrecker, and became my second Bias. Even after Dahyun became my Bias Nayeon has consistently been the only member to come close to retaking the spot from Dahyun. Nayeon has messed with my bias list so much.

Her aegyo is amazing. Her baby voice is unlike any I have heard. She is really funny and can be so charming. Her childlike antics are one of my favourite things about her. Nayeon is without doubt an incredible singer, I love her voice so much. Her dancing as well is incredible, it doesn't matter if it is a cute concept or sexy concept, she can do it all. She is determined and didn't let her weak knee stop her from doing what she loved. As the oldest she tries her best to take care of the other members, she encourages them and supports them.

Nayeon is stunningly Beautiful, her smile is especially so, I adore her bunny teeth.

Simply put I like her because she is Twice's Fake Maknae,  Nayeon

Awards

If I want to choose the most simplest reason, I will say is because the way she act is so much like me especially disturbing\annoying other people ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

i think she's the last member i liked. she's really talented and is really cute. her stupidity is also very charming <3

P.S. I think you need to put [NAYEONIST] before the title. thanks!

13 hours ago, Zaito said:

If I want to choose the most simplest reason, I will say is because the way she act is so much like me especially disturbing\annoying other people ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Ohhhh! @Zaito hahahahahha I think you're oen of the greatest Nayeon fan that I've ever meet. :ny-yes:

30 minutes ago, JokbalManiaMomo said:

Ohhhh! @Zaito hahahahahha I think you're oen of the greatest Nayeon fan that I've ever meet. :ny-yes:

I am honored :mn-hehe:

Why I like her? Well first of all she is my ultimate bias eventhough not the first but now she is lol and there are several reasons why I like her.

First of all, she is sooooo pretty like very very pretty hahaha. I like seeing her without makeup and yet she is still beautiful. Beside her prettiness she also so cute at the same time so for me she has a perfect visual lol.

Second, I really love her voice and she really deserves to be one of the vocal in Twice (my own opinion).

Third her aegyo is really incredible lol the title phake maknae really suits her and I like how other members sometimes treated her like little sister rather than the oldest.

I could still go on but I think this is the most important. Sorry for the long post:ny-soju:

No @ZackZachary that's ok you can continue it because that my question here, why did you like nayeon, so you can say all you want to say. :ny-yes: And for the treating here like a little sister rather than oldest, that's true and I find it cute. :ny-rawr:

2 hours ago, JokbalManiaMomo said:

No @ZackZachary that's ok you can continue it because that my question here, why did you like nayeon, so you can say all you want to say. :ny-yes: And for the treating here like a little sister rather than oldest, that's true and I find it cute. :ny-rawr:

Lol maybe thats enough because thats the important points. Yes like even Jeongyeon once said wanted Nayeon as her little sister among the members lol.

6 minutes ago, ZackZachary said:

Lol maybe thats enough because thats the important points. Yes like even Jeongyeon once said wanted Nayeon as her little sister among the members lol.

Because when Jeongyeon and Nayeon were on the Sixteen they already been friends and they are much closer to each other. :ny-yes:

1 hour ago, JokbalManiaMomo said:

Because when Jeongyeon and Nayeon were on the Sixteen they already been friends and they are much closer to each other. :ny-yes:

Lol what you said just reminds me when Nayeon imitates the members' cry hahaha its also one of sooo many things that I like from her:ny-lol:

On 6/22/2017 at 0:56 PM, chaerrybear said:

i think she's the last member i liked. she's really talented and is really cute. her stupidity is also very charming <3

P.S. I think you need to put [NAYEONIST] before the title. thanks!

They put it even I didn't put it, I think the staff are the one who's putting it I guess? :mm-wut:

Edited by JokbalManiaMomo

15 hours ago, ZackZachary said:

Lol what you said just reminds me when Nayeon imitates the members' cry hahaha its also one of sooo many things that I like from her:ny-lol:

Yeah! It so funny Nayeon is the one who's good on imitating her member's cry. :ny-lol:

4 minutes ago, JokbalManiaMomo said:

Yeah! That bunny teeth! :ny-rawr:

2 minutes ago, NayeonBunnyIsMyBias said:

The bunny teeth are what make Nayeon Nayeon :ny-yes:

yea her teeth is so unique. correct me if im wrong but isnt she the only idol with those amazing bunny teeth:ny-yes:

Awards

Just now, MiMoMiMo said:

yea her teeth is so unique. correct me if im wrong but isnt she the only idol with those amazing bunny teeth:ny-yes:

Indeed she is, there might be like one other, but yes I think she is lol :ny-yes:

Just now, MiMoMiMo said:

I think she's the only idol that have those amazing and beautiful bunny teeth! :ny-yes: