• Announcements

• Tzumongie

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!   12/30/2017

As we celebrate the New Year, We wish everyone success, a healthy long life and a fresh new start. Happy New Year! - TEAM TWICE <3  

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Sign in to follow this  
JokbalManiaMomo

[NAYEONIST] Why did you like Nayeon?

It's a bit funny, because when I first watched SIXTEEN, Nayeon was actually my least favorite. I don't know why, but I thought she was one of those really selfish kind of people who think they're great singers and are way too self-confident. 

But now, I've learned more about her and I've gotten to like her more. She's still my second least favorite member to TWICE, but her aegyo is super cute :ny-yes:The fake makane strikes again

I like her cause she good at dancing, she have a really cute face that’s make people’s heart ❤️ melt. In fact I can’t believe that she was the oldest member on TWICE 

I thought she was the youngest person on Twice, she always having fun with other members 

cheers 🥂 

Edited by vincent

when TT era...when she become devil in MV, she very cute..i think she is the cute devil i've ever seen,,,and after that i'm starting curious about her...hehehe

On 11/27/2017 at 11:19 PM, yodhy said:

when TT era...when she become devil in MV, she very cute..i think she is the cute devil i've ever seen,,,and after that i'm starting curious about her...hehehe

Welcome to: Tzuyu the Savage :ty-rawr:

19 hours ago, Phebe said:

Welcome to: Tzuyu the Savage :ty-rawr:

hahhaa..i'm still like Nayeon Devil anyway...

Just now, yodhy said:

hahhaa..i'm still like Nayeon Devil anyway...

The makane are always the scariest :dh-smthing:

I suppose my reason is quite simple..

She just stood out to me when I was watching the MV of 'Ooh-Aah', guess it's because of her cute charms. :ny-yes:

Who wouldn't fallinlove with her cute act? she got this loveable silly personality  :ny-yes:

Awards

I just can't figure it out up until now, why I always smile everytime I see Nayeon on a picture or video.:ny-yes: Maybe no words can explain how we love or like someone, we feel it but we couldn't able to explain it. And that's what I'm feeling in liking Nayeon so much! :ny-chu:

Why I like Nayeon?

Is there anything (besides stretching) that this adorable bunny can't do?

Also, her variety skill is top notch. She's funny, witty, and very entertaining. 

Gotta love the fake maknae 

NAYEON JJANG!!!!! :ny-lol:

Her playfulness. I like how she's always teasing and playing with the other members, like when she was tickling Momo in that one fanmeet. Her sense of humor is more semantic and sarcastic which I really enjoy. She always cracks up the most at Lee Soo-geun on Knowing Bros which shows off her wordplay. She gets bits really well.

Of course her smile is gorgeous, and so are her fingers, but I what I don't see mentioned often is she has this really cute thing where she'll flick her teeth with her tongue. I've never seen anyone else do this, and it is really distinct, and really attractive.

I fell in love with her the same time when she was in Running Man. My bias was Mina, but Nayeon became my bias when she act cute to Jung kook 

That is the moment I knew... I am dead.

giphy.gif

After that I saw their reality shows and I felt that she is a very natural and real idol. As in she just do things as she sees, like she thinks shes pretty and shes not afraid to own it. I mean, its not like I dislike shy idols or humble idols its just that they are so common while Nayeon is a breath of fresh air.

Still, I have to like allllll members of a group before i became a fan... so it took some time to like ALL members but I have became a ONCE. <3

Edited by Jaemin1803
update

On 21/6/2017 at 6:46 PM, Gaizuu said:

I dont know why but I can tell you she has special charm which I cannot explain with word :ny-yes:

Feel the same, also I love her aegyo and voice. :cy-cutie:

Awards