• Announcements

• Tzumongie

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!   12/30/2017

As we celebrate the New Year, We wish everyone success, a healthy long life and a fresh new start. Happy New Year! - TEAM TWICE <3  

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
JokbalManiaMomo

[CHAEYOUNGIST] Why did you love Chaeyoung?

Chaeyoung is not my bias as you can see on my name, but recently I started to love her because of her beautiful smile. I notice it a long time ago, but I love it a lot now. :cy-fluffy: And also I love her rapping skill it's so cool and her aegyos as well. :cy-clap: How about you why did you love Chaeyoung? :cy-gj:

• Upvote 1

She has a great rapping skill, she is just too cute and her smile is ouezbogfuenz^g :cy-cutie:

Chaeyoung is cute without even trying to be cute, her artistic talents are amazing (as you can see in the limited edition of Twice's page two album and the spris shoes), her sense of humor even though the members think that she's not that funny (no jam), she's an amazing rapper and singer, her dimple and mole are cute, her smile, her laugh is addicting, she's beautiful, she's an amazing performer and very confidence on stage, Chaeyoung can slay any hairstyle and she doesn't really care about what haters say. I can say more but this will be very long, to make it short I just love Chaeyoung for who she is :cy-heart: :cy-cutie:

Edited by chaengiepenguin

i like cause i personally think she's one of the most talented idols out there and whenever she laughs i just see a baby laughing :cy-lol:

Awards

What do I like about Chaeyoung? :ny-hmm: Everything:ny-lol:

Chaeyoung is super talented, she can rap, sing, dance, and can draw. She writes raps and lyrics. 

She is fierce, :cy-jdg:yet can be adorable. :cy-clap:

Chaeyoung may be short yet she has a has a huge presence, particularly when she is on stage. 

She is a a baby beast, that should not be underestimated. 

Awards

1 hour ago, Tofu-Dahyun said:

Chaeyoung is super talented, she can rap, sing, dance, and can draw. She writes raps and lyrics. 

Chaeyoung may be short yet she has a has a huge presence, particularly when she is on stage. 

So true :ny-yes:

2 hours ago, Tofu-Dahyun said:

Best answer yet! :ny-yes:

I love Chaeyoung because of her artistic skills, her rapping skills, and she's just adorable. I love her smile and she can sing too! :cy-bb:

10 hours ago, Twice's Manager said:

When I first saw Chae with her rapping skills made me love her.

Me too, I like her voice and her good rapping skills.

• Upvote 1

if it werent for mina and sana, then chaeyoung would be my bias lol

she's so cute ^^ i know she hates doing aegyo, but she has so much natural aegyo anyway lol

her skill as a rapper and dancer are pretty good, especially at her age. im excited to see how she grows in the future ~

i like that she can be both fierce onstage but also cute and pretty both on and off stage.

i also really enjoy art, and so i love that she has a passion for it as well

• Upvote 1

On 7/6/2017 at 6:03 PM, SanaBanana_ said:

Because of her rapping skills, her cuteness, her artistic skills and lastly because she's a smol bean.

Yeah that's what I like about her too, her skills on rapping and drawing and also her cuteness. :cy-fluffy:

I Like That Chaeng Acts Like The Youngest (Tzuyu Is Maknae, Cri Time)

I Think Chaeng Is Better As The Maknae Because She Acts Like One :3

Smol Baby Tiger

Awards