Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
sacheol-21stC

[CHAEYOUNGIST] Chaeyoung's birthday reading, personality traits, musings ...

The following writings are taken from the book, "The Secret Language of Birthdays" by Gary Goldschneider and Joost Elffers (information available online as well). Readers are encourage to proceed with a light heart and open mind for enjoyment.  Similar writings for Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun and Tzuyu shall be available in their respective threads, (and an addition for JYP himself). A brief summary of all readings (including additional selected Korean celebrities) are found on this post link. Thank you.

=============================================

:cy-clap:Chaeyoung (April 23rd, Taurus, The Hierophant)

Element/Quality: Earth/ Fixed

Ruler/Symbol: Venus/ The Bull

Mode/Motto: Sensation/ "I Have"

Image/Season: Power (Aries-Taurus cusp)/ Mid-Spring

Taurus Stones & Uses:
Rose quartz (soothing, inspires imagination)
Emerald (promotes learning; enhances self-confidence)
Lapis lazuli (deepens activities on the material plane)

Taurus Colours: All shades of Blue; Deep Green

Taurus Body Areas: Ears, Vocal chords, Neck and throat, Palate, Salivary glands, Cerebelium

Taurus Keys: F major, E major

Taurus Plants: Daisy, Dandelion, Lily

(Aries-Taurus cusp) Trees & Shrubs: April 21 - May 12 (Blackthorn, Willow)

Taurus Attractions: To Libra, Scorpio, Capricorn

:cy-bb:(April 23rd) The Day of Adopted Security

Strengths: Social, Secure, Careful
Weaknesses: Inflexible, Anxious, Repressed

:cy-fab:Reading:
Those born on April 23 seek the best haven for their considerable talents and will not rest until they have established themselves under the auspices of a recognised or powerful organisation. This does not necessarily mean that they will be employed directly by that organisation, though it is often the case, but that the organisation will serve as a kind of "patron" for them, perhaps recommending them to others and opening doors. April 23 people can often be found marrying into a family which will take them under its wing. Those born on this day care little for an isolated life; they need to exert their power within a larger social sphere. Financial success and security are paramount importance to them.

Those in the arts (writers, journalists, painters) or in business (manufactures or shopkeepers) rely on building up a following which will, year in and year out, continue to buy their books or their products. April 23 people who perform a service (doctors, lawyers, accountants) will carefully build a clientele, knowing that without it they are lost. April 23 people manage to express themselves as individuals within the family or professional sphere, but they will never want to be so outspoken as to lose the support of the group with which they are involved. In these respects they are very dependent on the good will and trust of others.

A danger exists to this much-needed security from the impulsive side of their nature which craves excitement. Those born on this day many at times act rashly, jeopardising their position. If April 23 people are able to direct a longing for change and stimulation into their work, while keeping their personal lives in balance, they will succeed; if not, they may disrupt both their business and family life with all sorts of impulsive schemes.

April 23 people are more than happy to continue in a chosen activity for a lifetime. If they repress their individuality too much, however, they run the risk of losing the interest of others. The trick for them is to regularly innovate, to bring to the fore well-though-out new projects which will move them forward. Should they settle for a contented stick-in-the-mud existence they will be working at cross purposes with their own highly creative nature.

An April 23 person often has a sharp, keen eye for the foibles of others, and a very deep understanding of human character and motives. Care must be taken to use this highly insightful and incisive bent constructively, especially if teaching or parenting. April 23 people must wield their considerable influence over others wisely and from time to time exercise control over their nimble minds and sharp tongues.

:cy-hug:Numbers and Planets:
Those born on the 23rd of the month are ruled by the number 5 (2+3=5), and by the planet Mercury. Since Mercury represents quickness of thought and change, those born on this day must find a way to balance such energy with a strong need for security; they may have to reign in those impulses which have them driving in the fast lane, impulses which are emphasized by the influences of Mars and Venus (rulers of Aries and Taurus, respectively). Fortunately, the hard knocks that those ruled by the number 5 receive in life typically will have little lasting effect.

:cy-gj:Tarot:
The 5th card of the Major Arcana is The Hierophant, an interpreter of sacred mysteries who is symbolic of human understanding and of faith. His knowledge is esoteric and he has authority over things unseen. Favourable traits conferred by this card are self-assuredness, absence of doubt and proper interpretation; unfavourable traits are moralising, bombast and dogmatism.

:cy-omg:Health:
April 23 people must be careful to prepare for their old age. Too often they sink into fixed, repetitive habits as they get older which rob them of a youthful capacity for change, and can literally cripple them. Therefore continued mild to moderate exercise is advisable. Spending time with their grandchildren, and/or doing volunteer work with children will keep them lively and in touch with youthful energies. Those born on this day are vulnerable to arthritis of all sorts, particularly of the neck. They are also prone to hearing loss and dizziness -- in extreme case, Meniere's syndrome. Particularly with arthritis, a regular program of moderate physical exercise can stave off deterioration and stiffening of joints, and maintain a greater degree of flexibility into old age. Their tastes in food are quite sophisticated and wide-ranging, but their love of bread, butter and pastries can be fatal. This desire for earth foods should be guided in the direction of cereals, rice, bulgar and polenta.

:cy-cutie:Advice:
Have more confidence in your ability to operate on your own. Beware of becoming fixed; try to be more flexible. Let your emotions out and follow your hunches. Balance your personal life. Don't be afraid to speak your mind, but be tactful and kind.

:cy-fluffy:Meditation:
"There is a place to be alone"

=============================================

Musings and themes to Chaeyoung. [Please listen and enjoy] ->>>>

Japanese music

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvNJnwRiyI4

"BE FREE" by Do As Infinity (vocals: Tomiko Van)
 (in kanji/romaji/english)

(Doo doo doo...)

何処まで続いてんだー? (Dokomade tsudzuitenda?) (How far does it stretch?)
この青い空 (Kono aoi sora) (This blue sky...)
暑い夏の日射しがー (Atsui natsu no hizashi ga) (The rays of the summer sun)
やって来るんだぁー (Yatte kurunda) (Are coming...)

その両手広げて (Sono ryoute hirogete) (Let's hold out our hands,)
すぐに水あげよう (Sugu ni mizu ageyou) (And give water now...)

裸足になってよ Be Free (Hadashi ni natte yo Be Free) (Go barefoot, be free --)
解き放して ほしい (Tokihanashite hoshii) (I want you to unleash it.)
今、ありのままの君を見せてよ (Ima, ari no mama no kimi o misete yo) (Show me the real you now!)

何度も You got to believe (Nando mo You Got To Believe) (So many times you got to believe)
マジ 簡単だし (Maji kantan dashi) (It's real easy!)
強く願えば何かが変わるさ (Tsuyoku negaeba nanika ga kawaru sa) (If you wish strongly, something will change...)
できない事なんてない!! (Dekinai koto nante nai!!) (There's nothing you can't do!!)

(Doo doo doo...)

夢にまで見た週末 (Yume ni made mita shuumatsu) (The weekend I've been dreaming of:)
今日は何(なん)もしない (Kyou wa nan mo shinai) (Today I won't do anything.)
昨日までの涙は (Kinou made no namida wa) (Yesterday's tears)
どっか行っちゃったぁー (Dokka icchatta) (Have all gone away.)

時々不安になるし (Tokidoki fuan ni narushi) (Sometimes I get anxious,)
たち止まったりしちゃう (Tachidomattari shichau) (And stop...)

感じてみて ほしい (Kanjite mite hoshii) (I want you to feel it;)
難しく考えないでいいんだ (Muzukashiku kangenaide iin da) (You don't have to think hard!)

ひらめきを discovery (Hirameki o Discovery) (Discovery of a spark --)
まぶしすぎる 瞬間(とき) (Mabushisugiru toki) (We'll find)
僕等は何か見つけていくんだ (Bokura wa nanika mitsukete ikunda) (A moment so dazzling.)
なんにだってなれるんだよ!! (Nan ni datte narerunda yo!!) (We can be anything!!)

時々不安になるし (Tokidoki fuan ni narushi) (Sometimes I get anxious,)
たち止まったりしちゃう (Tachidomattari shichau) (And stop.)

解き放して ほしい (Tokihanashite hoshii) (I want you to unleash it.)
今、ありのままの君を見せてよ (Ima, ari no mama no kimi o misete yo) (Show me the real you now!)

何度も You got to believe (Nando mo You Got To Believe) (So many times you got to believe)
マジ 簡単だし (Maji kantan dashi) (It's real easy!)
強く願えば何かが変わるさ (Tsuyoku negaeba nanika ga kawaru sa) (If you wish strongly, something will change...)

感じてみて ほしい (Kanjite mite hoshii) (I want you to feel it;)
難しく考えないでいいんだ (Muzukashiku kangenaide iin da) (You don't have to think hard!)

ひらめきを discovery (Hirameki o Discovery) (Discovery of a spark --)
まぶしすぎる 瞬間(とき) (Mabushisugiru toki) (We'll find)
僕等は何か見つけていくんだ (Bokura wa nanika mitsukete ikunda) (A moment so dazzling.)
なんにだってなれるんだよ!! (Nan ni datte narerunda yo!!) (We can be anything!!)

(Doo doo doo...)

Spoiler

"春の歌"/"Haru no Uta"/ "Song of Spring" by Spitz (vocals: Masamune Kusano)
 (in kanji/romaji/english)

重い足でぬかるむ道を来た トゲのある藪をかき分けてきた (Omoi ashi de nukarumu michi o kita)(Toge no aru yabu o kakiwakete kita)(I have come to a muddy road with heavy feet)(I had come through the bushes with thorns)
食べられそうな全てを食べた (Tabe rare-souna subete o tabeta)(I ate everything that I could have eaten)

長いトンネルをくぐり抜けた時 見慣れない色に包まれていった (Nagai ton'neru o kugurinuketa toki)(Minarenai iro ni tsutsuma rete itta)(As I went through a long tunnel)(I was shrouded by unfamiliar colors)
実はまだ始まったとこだった (Jitsuwa mada hajimatta tokodatta)(It was at that place that everything begun)

「どうでもいい」とか そんな言葉で汚れた (`Dō demo ii' toka son'na kotoba de yogareta)("It doesn't matter.")(I kept such a stained word inside me)
心 今放て (Kokoro ima hanate)(Now i'll shoot my own heart)

春の歌 愛と希望より前に響く (Haru no uta)(Ai to kibou yori mae ni hibiku)(The song of spring)(Echoing before love and hope)
聞こえるか?遠い空に映る君にも (Kikoeru ka?)(Tooi sora ni utsuru kimi ni mo)(Can you hear it too?)(Even you are reflected in the distant sky)

平気な顔でかなり無理してたこと 叫びたいのに懸命に微笑んだこと (Heikina kao de kanari muri shi teta koto)(Sakebitainoni kenmei ni hohoenda koto)(It's quite impossible to keep a straight face)(I smiled so hard that I wanted to cry)
朝の光にさらされていく (Asa no hikari ni sarasa rete iku)(As we exposed ourselves to the morning light)

忘れかけた 本当は忘れたくない (Wasurekaketa hontou wa wasuretakunai)(Things that I had forgotten)(But I really didn't want to forget them)
君の名をなぞる (Kimi no na o nazoru)(So i'll write your name down)

春の歌 愛も希望もつくりはじめる (Haru no uta)(Ai mo kibou mo tsukuri hajimeru)(The song of spring)(Creating love for the first time)
遮るな 何処までも続くこの道を (Saegiru na)(Dokomademo tsudzuku kono michi o)(Don't interrupt it)(This road that goes wherever)

歩いていくよ サルのままで孤り (Aruite iku yo)(Saru no mama de hitori)(Let's keep walking)(The monkey remains alone)
幻じゃなく 歩いていく (Maboroshi janaku)(Aruite iku)(This is not an illusion)(Let's keep walking)

春の歌 愛と希望より前に響く (Haru no uta)(Ai to kibou yori mae ni hibiku)(The song of spring)(Echoing before love and hope)
聞こえるか?遠い空に映る君にも (Kikoeru ka?)(Tooi sora ni utsuru kimi ni mo)(Can you hear it too?)(Even you are reflected in the distant sky)

春の歌 愛も希望もつくりはじめる (Haru no uta)(Ai mo kibou mo tsukuri hajimeru)(The song of spring)(Creating love for the first time)
遮るな 何処までも続くこの道を (Saegiru na)(Dokomademo tsudzuku kono michi o)(Don't interrupt it)(This road that goes wherever)

Spoiler

Bonus music to Chaeyoung: "辿り着く場所"/ "Tadoritsuku Basho" / "The Place I Struggle to" by High and Mighty Color (H&MC)

English music

Spoiler

"Through the Ages" by Gabrielle Aplin

Who is the reason, the one you're living for?
Who is the reason, the one you're crying for?
If I look deep inside the caverns of my heart
All I see is you smiling back at me

This is where it all begins,
Your hand, so soft and gentle
I won't let it go
No, I won't let it go

On the last day on the earth
All I wanna do is share a smile with you
Till I cross the twilight
Nothing could be truer than this love I have for you
My love will testify and last through the ages

Every soul alive, the shadows in my heart
Every soul alive is looking for the true light
But when you let it shine, the blackest shadow hides
Darkness receding from the light of day

Nothing would ever be enough, but you spread your wings
As if to wrap around me now, you wrap around me now

On the last day on the earth
All I wanna do is keep a smile for you until I close my eyes
History books will tell our love through the ages

No matter how hard I tried, to find a reason to be living
Nothing mattered 'til
I found this love in us

On the last day on the earth,
All I wanna do is keep a smile for you
Till I cross the twilight
Everyone will know our love through the ages

Aaa-ah aaa-ah
Aaa-ah aaa-ah
Aaa-ah aaa-ah

Who is the reason, the one you're living for?
Who is the reason, the one you're crying for?
If I look deep inside the caverns of my heart
All I see is you smiling back at me

Edited by sacheol-21stC
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(Personal Opinion) Looking into the crystal ball of what is to come ...

330px-170514_%ED%8F%AC%EC%B9%B4%EB%A6%AC Chaeyoung ~ Uhm Junghwa 330px-131123_%EC%97%84%EC%A0%95%ED%99%94

Uhm Junghwa

- Actress, Dancer, Singer, Lingerie Designer
- studio albums: Sorrowful Secret(1993), Afterlove(1997), Invitation(1998), 005.1999.06(1999), Prestige(2006) etc
- starred in films: How to Top My Wife(1994), Marriage Is a Crazy Thing(2002), Princess Aurora(2005), For Horowitz(2006), Bestseller(2010), Dancing Queen(2012), Montage(2013) etc
- acted in TV dramas: Wife(2003), He Who Can't Marry(2009), Witch's Romance(2014) etc

more musings:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by sacheol-21stC

On 5/18/2018 at 9:24 AM, Twice's Bias said:

This description is so me I am chaeyoung number two 

Appreciate beauty and loves stability :ty-notbad: is that true?

Awards

1 hour ago, Twice's Bias said:

Yes duh :cy-hug:

But you have this queen/king-like personality. You care with people and, somehow, I think you also love attention. 

Spoiler

btw the english of the reading above is too hard for me. too many vocabs that I don't understand :(

Edited by Ahn Haeju

Awards

2 hours ago, Ahn Haeju said:

But you have this queen/king-like personality. You care with people and, somehow, I think you also love attention. 

Reveal hidden contents

btw the english of the reading above is too hard for me. too many vocabs that I don't understand :(

How am I royalty 

2 hours ago, Twice's Bias said:

How am I royalty 

well, maybe you don't realize it :ty-balloon:

don't you like to be praised and admire by other people? :p

Edited by Ahn Haeju

Awards

6 minutes ago, Ahn Haeju said:

well, maybe you don't realize it :ty-balloon:

don't you like to be praised and admire by other people? :p

:ny-hmm:

1 minute ago, Twice's Bias said:

:ny-hmm:

A queen of the penguin kingdom

Awards

5 hours ago, Twice's Bias said:

I’m not a pengu tho

I mean Toot-toot

Awards

2 hours ago, Twice's Bias said:

Ohhh it’s noot noot >:(

oh gosh it's embarrassing sorry, I can only remember his face

Edited by Ahn Haeju

Awards

For Chaeyoung - (Cha Cha Cha)
A kind word, a simple smile, a helping hand, a sharing of thoughts, a gentle appreciation, a little support;
Happiness from the smallest bundles of joy.

~ sacheol21stC (2018 June 12th)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler