You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By freshstatiic

Ayo I'm Freshstatiic (you can call me Statiic), I'm an artist (and also a designer/editor but that's a different story) and I will be posting my fanart that I've just been sharing on twitter onto TTF for the funs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ most of my fanart are TWICE, WJSN, and Pristin (girl groups in general)
      I don't usually take requests just because I tend to draw whatever comes to mind, if I see something I want to draw/redraw, and/or I'm busy with other work that's not drawing but if I see a suggestion I like then I might do it who knows.
      Anyways I hope you enjoy my art :)
      – Statiic
      ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
      Art Index:
      #1 #2 #3 #4 #5
    • By -Samir-
      Hi everyone! First, happy birthday Dahyun! 
      I released 12 (!) videos today to celebrate! 
      Below are the member versions of "Signal"! The last one is the Alien's own version.  Enjoy!
      Thanks for watching!  If you liked these videos, please check out my YouTube channel! Bye! 
    • By -Samir-
      I love Twice's new superpowers in "Signal", so I decided to make a video about them! Enjoy! 

Team Twice is an international fanbase for JYPE's new girl group TWICE/트와이스: Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Sana, Momo, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung & Tzuyu. Established on April 26, 2015 Team Twice strives to provide a great fan experience through providing news, translations, photo archives, forums & much more. Follow us on Twitter and be sure to visit our homepage.

Important Forum Links

Team Twice

We are in no way affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected to TWICE or JYP Entertainment. Content posted onto this blog belong to their rightful owners and will be sourced and credited. For inquiries please contact info@teamtwice.com