Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
patzuyu

[OFFICIAL] Minatozaki Sana (사나) Spazz Thread

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By I0riYagami
      Our Twice is now the No.1 KPOP Girl Group in the 3rd generation era and the national girl group representing Korea which is same as SNSD from 2nd generation.
      How did they achieve this and why are they no.1?
      Please share with us your thoughts!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Twice was form from survival show Sixteen produce by JYP. It is a very smart move by JYP. Group that is form by survival show will make them train harder and push them over their limits. Survival show gives us audience the opportunity to know and understand the members. Hence when they debut, we will not feel unfamiliar. Moreover, it also allows the judges and audience to pick the best members to fit in the team.
      Twice debut at the right timing when the 2nd generation girl groups such as SNSD, Wonder Girls, 2NE1, KARA, T-ara were weak. Timing is a very important factor to become the best girl group. Just look at APink and AOA, they are 2.5th generation girl groups. Neither here nor there. They debut in wrong timing when SNSD is still strong and unable to dethrone SNSD. They are still popular but will never achieve SNSD and Twice level of becoming the queen.
      Twice have foreign members which are Momo, Sana, Mina and Tzuyu. This is a latest trend and strategy to put foreigners in the group. This will attract more fans from international counties because their fellow countryman is in the group. Having Japanese members is plus point as Japan is korea neighbour and korea girl group always release Japanese albums. They attract japs fan and can act as a translator. The most important is to have a Chinese member like Tzuyu. Chinese is the biggest race in Asia and there any many Chinese in south-east asia.  You would definitely one a Chinese member in a girl group. However, korean members must be more than foreigners as it is still a korean girl group.
      Every Twice member is talented and unique: Nayeon – Smart, Jeongyeon - Girl Crush, Momo – Healthy, Sana – Cute, Mina – Feminine, Jihyo – Friendly, Dahyun – Craziness, Chaeyoung – Naughty and Tzuyu – Innocent
      JYP spent large capital and resource on Twice promoting them, constant release of albums, publicity, variety shows and etc...
      The concept of twice is innocent, lively and cute. To be no.1 national girl group, u must be this kind of concept. Sexy and mature concept like AOA or girl crush concept like blackpink is tough to be no.1.
      Twice has already gather so many loyal fans / Onces, both in korea and worldwide. We worship them as our favourite celebrity/idol. There are irreplacable by any girl group (pristin, gugudan, dia, weki meki, and etc..) till the end of 3rd generation era.
    • By sacheol-21stC
      Breaking announcement: 1st MV teaser of "Likey" is shown right at the end on the 2nd day of "ONCE BEGINS" fanmeeting on October 15th.  Comeback on October 30th, 6pm-KST, with 1st FULL album!
      #Likey 
      Get ready and save up for the album, ONCE!
      1st MV teaser link -> http://www.vlive.tv/video/44432

• By sacheol-21stC
      TWICE Drops Trailer For Comeback With “Likey”

TWICE is gearing up for their new comeback!
      On October 16 at midnight KST, TWICE and JYP’s official social media accounts released a trailer for “Likey.”
      The group is slated to appear on “Weekly Idol” for their comeback and recently finished filming their music video in Canada.
      In the trailer, the girls hang out at schools, parks, and local stores, while cute graphic hearts pop out around them.
      “Likey” appears to be the title track off their first studio album, “Twicetagram,” which is set to be released on October 30 at 6 p.m. KST.
      You can watch the video here.
      TWICE(트와이스) "LIKEY" TRAILER https://t.co/diajFjPWgR
      TWICE
      LIKEY
      2017.10.30 6PM#TWICE #트와이스 #LIKEY
      — TWICE (@JYPETWICE) October 15, 2017
      cr: soompi
    • By MinaIsLife
      This is the place for all you Mina fans to spazz about our favourite ketchup loving member 

Source: Twitter.com. (2016). 사탕발림 (@satangbaleem) | Twitter. [online] Available at: https://twitter.com/satangbaleem [Accessed 15 Oct. 2017].
    • By nojam_
      I honestly dont know where to start so like yeah,
      I just recently got into twice (like 5 or 4 months ago) which got me to know more about kpop and basically devoured my life in a good way
      oh and im from PH btw hola ph once  but i grew up speaking english in the middle east so theres a small language barrier over there which makes me feel bad :(
      my bias is jeongyeon and I have bias wrecker problems with SON CHAEYOUNG  OhMyGod CAN YOU PLEASE STOP  YOU'RE  SO HIGH ON MY BIAS LIST
      MiChaeng is love MiChaeng is life
      thats all i could say for now i might edit it soon... SO PLEASE TAKE CARE OF ME :)