News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
patzuyu

[OFFICIAL] Minatozaki Sana (사나) Spazz Thread

11 hours ago, Prof. Cycas said:

One thing I know, this will end up in my Stiff Back thread!!! 

Haha stiff back strikes again!

9 hours ago, Koi said:

ChYRVZaUoAUji4H.jpg

ChYRVecUUAE-yEv.jpg

ChYRVeOU8AA-JbD.jpg

ChYRVdXVEAApmYN.jpg
(c) @shy_sana 

She looked like a fairy goddess yesterday ;______; ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

SWEET JEEBUS WHAT ON EARTH???? AND THAT GAZE SEND HELP

I should really stay away from this thread, otherwise sana might take over mina's spot ...

4 hours ago, Mina'sPenguins said:

Haha stiff back strikes again!

SWEET JEEBUS WHAT ON EARTH???? AND THAT GAZE SEND HELP

I should really stay away from this thread, otherwise sana might take over mina's spot ...

I think if I ever go to the fansign event and got that sharp yet dreamy Sana gaze, I'd just freeze on the spot (then I'd melt, jellylegged all the way)

Awards

ChfIfDEUgAAHw3J.jpg

Ahhh, I wasn't really feeling blonde Sana, but she looks so pretty omg ;_________;

Before I die I'll post all of these gifs I found

Warning: Due to the large number of Sana gifs your computer and your brain may experience some lag

Spoiler

27180843572894F10A638F

27574243572894F910FE41

227D8139572896B02A49A5

25530A4357289BCF30B2BF

Spoiler

2377A44257277E8A2DB819

255D7644572784AF340E20

23737F4B572802C10B9C05

2555FB4B572802CB0D738F

21045E43572805DA0D1545

223D54425728095526C409

Cr: Baby Red Queen

8 minutes ago, Koi said:

-WJpIxCsHC.gif

She's so precious :cy-cutie:

OMG Cute!

On 04/05/2016 at 7:01 AM, Koi said:

-WJpIxCsHC.gif

All I ever want in life is for Sana to gaze at me like that omg omg im dyingigniwengoalvas;vla;vmalvlakvla I can't even o god gsdavkasdva

1 hour ago, patzuyu said:

All I ever want in life is for Sana to gaze at me like that omg omg im dyingigniwengoalvas;vla;vmalvlakvla I can't even o god gsdavkasdva

how can the fan keep breathing when she's looking at him like that? aahhhhhhhhhhhhh

On 04/05/2016 at 4:01 AM, Koi said:

-WJpIxCsHC.gif

Wow at her gazing, her eyes literally follows the guy movement from standing up to sitting down and direct eye contact omg, if I were the guy, 1000% bubbles will be coming out of my mouth. damn sonnnn

7 hours ago, Koi said:

how can the fan keep breathing when she's looking at him like that? aahhhhhhhhhhhhh

he doesn't even know that she's looking at him like that, this is so unfair koiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, it's so unfairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, why couldn't it have been meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

11 minutes ago, patzuyu said:

he doesn't even know that she's looking at him like that, this is so unfair koiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, it's so unfairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, why couldn't it have been meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

NO SANA NO LIFE 

30 minutes ago, syko said:

Time for summore lag

Hide contents

24693F45572486C622B0D6

237D8B3B57248A410F12D4

2370113A57248CF9139ADF

Hide contents

2675F139572CA65E1AFD4A

2372C93D572CB79F09A8CE

2578B448572CB43828E119

cutie hugging dubu while crying ;_;

Cr: Baby Red Queen

This is the greatest website ever created :mn-praise:

SO MANY SHYSHYSHY

Awards

I'd like to thank SPACEWALK Fanmaster-nim for these glorious pictures of Flower Crown Sana, bless their kind hearts

Spoiler

217B2D45572D3F8E3990DB2205D943572D3F81064D87260E2543572D3F8901D6C922354643572D3F7D38E2D6

Edited by patzuyu
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rkdjpsn said:

SO MANY SHYSHYSHY

#SHASHASHA :mn-praise:

1 hour ago, WifeyMomo said:

i think my heart just lagged. these sana gifs and photos...

:dh-nice:

the lag is real :hahaha:

29 minutes ago, patzuyu said:

I'd like to thank SPACEWALK Fanmaster-nim for these glorious pictures of Flower Crown Sana, bless their kind hearts

Reveal hidden contents

217B2D45572D3F8E3990DB2205D943572D3F81064D87260E2543572D3F8901D6C922354643572D3F7D38E2D6

All hail the flower crown :mn-praise:

I died ONCE,

now I died TWICE 

Praise the creator of this thread still can't get over that gaze though, it's gonna gonna...... it's gonna be me!:cheer: 

Edited by Ooh-Ahh

Page 4 is killing my internet lol. 6 minutes after I opened it, it's still loading.

Here's my offering for the cult of Sana

LqJ78zX.jpg

(c)DooDoo

12 hours ago, patzuyu said:

Reveal hidden contents

NO SANA NO LIFE OH MY GOSH 

3 hours ago, Planku said:

Page 4 is killing my internet lol. 6 minutes after I opened it, it's still loading.

Here's my offering for the cult of Sana

LqJ78zX.jpg

(c)DooDoo

Sana tends to make computers lag, they just can't handle her cutie-sexiness :hahaha:

Aw, she's showing her inner squirrel :cy-cutie: