Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
patzuyu

[OFFICIAL] Minatozaki Sana (사나) Spazz Thread

Prof. Cycas    174

LOL!!! Thanks to the wonce thingy Sana got her own spazz thread hahhahahahahahhahaa

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Awards

patzuyu    319
1 hour ago, Prof. Cycas said:

LOL!!! Thanks to the wonce thingy Sana got her own spazz thread hahhahahahahahhahaa

I should've started a Sana spazz thread earlier, pls forgive me Sana ;~;

https://2wice.net/creamy/

EVERYONE MUST WATCH THIS !! /ded

• Upvote 2

Awe Same    10

I think this thread might create a new religion in the future because she looks like a goddess to me. :sn-cutie:

p_3.jpg
Even so, I would gladly convert to whatever religion it is hahaha LOL :sn-lol:

Awards

Koi    293

tumblr_o50i3hylyM1ulv0o3o1_400.gif

I don't understand this gif??????????????????????????????????????????????????? halp 

patzuyu    319
On 4/2/2016 at 2:41 AM, Koi said:

tumblr_o50i3hylyM1ulv0o3o1_400.gif

I don't understand this gif??????????????????????????????????????????????????? halp 

SHE STARES AT U AS SHE DOES THAT OMG IM SO DED

• Upvote 1

Koi    293
2 minutes ago, patzuyu said:

SHE STARES AT U AS SHE DOES THAT OMG IM SO DED

WHO ALLOWED HER????? HER FREAKING TONGUE!!!!!!

patzuyu    319
49 minutes ago, Koi said:

WHO ALLOWED HER????? HER FREAKING TONGUE!!!!!!

SHE HAS NO REMORSE FOR THE ONCE'S THAT DIED WATCHING

Koi    293
1 minute ago, patzuyu said:

SHE HAS NO REMORSE FOR THE ONCE'S THAT DIED WATCHING

AND DID YOU SEE THIS??????

CfH3phkUAAEf3MA.jpg

CfH3pznUAAAB6DU.jpg

SHE WANTS ALL OF US DEAD

• Upvote 2

ozaira    173
1 hour ago, Koi said:

AND DID YOU SEE THIS??????

CfH3phkUAAEf3MA.jpg

CfH3pznUAAAB6DU.jpg

SHE WANTS ALL OF US DEAD

She knows exactly what she's doing. She's far from oblivious. Oh my gosh, she looks so amazing wtf, truly living up to her position in the group. Cutie-sexy 

• Upvote 1

patzuyu    319
18 hours ago, Koi said:

How can she go from this CfIy06-VAAAL7CJ.jpg

to this CfIDN3iUIAI4UDk.jpg

I don't understand :flushed:

TRUE DEFINITION OF 'CUTIE-SEXY' SANA ;~;

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Teudongi
      TWICE _ I LOVED YOU FMV 
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gtdgPGmE1rY
    • By Leenonce96
      Hello everyone😍my name is Leen and i am a once girl from Jordan, iam 21 years old ,ive been a once for good time now , but iam new to teamtwice . Hope to get know you all. Fighting 💪❤
    • By liraeyllis
      { TWICE GRAPHICS }
      SIGNATURES & WALLPAPERS: free to use
      REQUESTED SIGNATURES: only for the use of the username listed here
      { OTHER K-POP ARTISTS }
      WALLPAPERS 

SIGNATURES

{ ANIME }
       TAGWALLS
      SIGNATURES
      WALLPAPERS

Fun Facts: 
      1) I change my editing names more than my usernames here in TTF. 
      2) I use Photoshop CS6 and Topaz Clean to edit these photos. 
      3) I mostly get my resources from DeviantArt and I post my graphics there too from time to time. 
      4) I get pressured when I do editing requests so I'm just mostly doing this as a hobby. I just want to share.
      5) I want to study Graphics and Multimedia but my sister already took it so I'm stuck as an IT student haha!
      6) I listen to TWICE songs while editing. But it depends on who I'm editing. If it's Irene, I listen to RV's songs. If it's Kagerou Project, I listen to Kagerou Project songs. 

Questions?
      You can ask me in this thread. Haha! I'll bump this thread from time to time when I add something new so I hope you'll check it out <3 
    • By liraeyllis
      COMMENTS   [+540] We all know they'd take the digital daesang...Congrats! [+504] Congratulations to Superstar GODTwice [+473] I hope they comeback with another good song like Knock Knock!! Congratulation!!! [+443] Congrats~~~~~~In my opinion, Knock Knock was really goodㅠㅠIt's a shame that the promotions for it were so short [+330] So gorgeous ㅠㅠ TWICEㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ [+211] Congrats on the daesang, teudoongiesㅠㅠ [+231] Congratulations to TWICE on winning both the bonsang and daesang!! [+189] Congratulations on the digital daesang~ Today's stage was really good too! [+193] GODTwice! [+148] Congratulations TWICE~♡ I'm really excited for the comeback!
    • By liraeyllis
      They both received the rookie award as soon as they debuted. And they also received daesangs. EXO even received 5 of them.... Rookie award, daesang, daesang, daesang, daesang, daesang.... Twice too, they have rookie award, daesang, daesang..
      Wow both teams are f*cking amazing. As expected, when you get dissed on PANN, it means you're bigㅋㅋ 
      They also received daesangs from Soribada's first award show too.. Let's disregard all the hate and let's hit big~~
      EXO, Twice congrats for winning the Soribada daesangs!

post response: [+112][-10] original post: here ㅇㅇ |2017.09.21 20:31 신고하기 So proud of EXOㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Twice too, congrats! 추천47 반대1   ㅇㅇ |2017.09.21 20:36 신고하기 Congrats to Twice and EXO 추천40 반대1   ㅇㅇ |2017.09.21 20:28 신고하기 Finally we got the results that everyone expected. Digital daesang for Twice and daesang for EXO. The girl group one top is Twice and the idols one top is EXO ㅇㅇ 이미지확대보기 추천40 반대11   ㅇㅇ |2017.09.21 22:11 신고하기 As expected you can't disregard JYP's girl group, they all took the path of rookie award->daesang 추천18 반대1   ㅇㅇ |2017.09.21 20:40 신고하기 Twice is amazing... Let's win the daesang next year tooㅠㅠ 추천15 반대0   ㅇㅇ |2017.09.22 00:06 신고하기 Twice congrats, congrats to our kids too  'ㅅ' 추천4 반대0