News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
[ANNOUNCEMENT] August Event !! Read more... ×
sacheol-21stC

[JEONGYEONIST] Jeongyeon's birthday reading, personality traits, musings ...

The following writings are taken from the book, "The Secret Language of Birthdays" by Gary Goldschneider and Joost Elffers (information available online as well). Readers are encourage to proceed with a light heart and open mind for enjoyment.  Similar writings for Nayeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu shall be available in their respective threads, (and an addition for JYP himself). A brief summary of all readings (including additional selected Korean celebrities) are found on this post link. Thank you.

=============================================

:jy-think:Jeongyeon (November 1st, Scorpio, The Magician)

Element/Quality: Water/ Fixed

Ruler/Symbol: Pluto (co-ruler: Mars)/ The Scorpion

Mode/Motto: Feeling/ "I Control"

Image/Season: Intensity (Scorpio I)/ Mid-Fall

Scorpio Stones & Uses:
Ruby (supports inner faith and courage needed to face the world)
Garnet (balances sexual drives)
Carnelian (keeps one's feet on the ground)
Black Pearl (grants calm and solace in troubled times)

Scorpio Colours: Black, Blood Red, Charcoal Gray

Scorpio Body Areas: Nose, Genitals, Blood, Urethra, Bladder

Scorpio Keys: D minor, (C#) C sharp minor

Scorpio Plants: Root vegetables, Black poppy, Hemlock

(Scorpio I) Grasses & Vines: October 28 - November 21 (Reed)

Scorpio Attractions: To Capricorn, Leo, Pisces

:jy-stare:(November 1st) The Day of Onslaught

Strengths: Energetic, Self-Confident, Expansive
Weaknesses: Destructive, Chaotic, Restless

:jy-hmm:Reading:
The active people born on November 1 give their undivided energy to endeavours in which they are involved. There is an undeniable attraction to danger working on this day. Not only do November 1 people tend to seek it out, but it can also come up behind them, often catching them unawares. For those born on this day, excitement in their profession is a prerequisite. If they spend an extended amount of time in an unstimulating job, they are likely to stagnate or atrophy. Until November 1 people have found a good way to satisfy this need for stimulation, their lives remain unfulfilled.

The aggressive elements of this personality find easy expression. In general, others are not offended by a November 1 person's forceful attitude, since those born on this day usually present themselves in a straightforward, guileless fashion. Honesty in general comes naturally to November 1 people, but they are also capable of hiding very complex covert activities as well. Therefore, they gladly show a great deal of themselves to the outside world, but by no means everything.

November 1 people display immense self-confidence but their disregard of danger can place them in harm's way, both physically and psychologically. They also have a tendency to underrate their adversaries, and brush off those who would warn them to be more guarded. November 1 people must not only learn to be more realistic in sizing up the opposition but also should try to view life in general with a more coldly objective eye. They have to begin, hopefully sooner in their lives rather than later, to listen to the advice of others and to take it to heart.

November 1 people are happiest when they are in the attack mode in their chosen field of endeavour. Whether it is going at a stack of paperwork, an instrument, their opponent in a game or sport, or pursing a love object, they are difficult to stop. Their mode of operation is generally more in the nature of a blitz rather than a careful probe or limited strike. The all-out nature of what they do makes them forces to be reckoned with but, at the same time, in competitive situations may leave their own defense open to punishing counter-strikes.

Those born on this day usually have excellent, even brilliant, insight into technical matters as well as people, but rarely into themselves. They may need to spend a considerable amount of time getting to know the deeper aspects of their nature. In addition, November 1 people, as stated above, could benefit from a more defensive or guarded orientation. Cultivation of good sound common sense will take them a long way on their path.

:jy-jks:Numbers and Planets:
Those born on the 1st of the month are ruled by the number 1 and by the Sun. People born on the 1st like to be first. Those ruled by the number 1 are typically individual, highly opinionated, and eager to rise to the top. November 1 people usually have the stamina and concentration to hang in there, but can experience frustrations. The Sun symbolises strong creative energy and fire, which is best kept flowing steadily rather than allowed to sporadically flare out of control. Coupled with Pluto and Mars (ruler and co-ruler of Scorpio), the Sun's influence can lead November 1 people to be rash and highly destructive to themselves and others.

:jy-hmm:Tarot:
The 1st card of the Major Arcana is The Magician, who symbolises intellect, communication, information, as well as magic. Over his head is an infinity symbol, which in some Tarot decks takes the form of a hat, in others a halo. Many interpretations may be drawn, one of which is that the Magician recognises the cyclical and unending nature of life and is empowered by this understanding. The positive traits suggested by this first card include diplomatic skill and shrewdness but, negatively, lack of scruples and opportunism. The choice rests with the November 1 person whether to be taken up with superficiality and destructive impulses or to develop more far-reaching influences on society, as well as deeper personal goals.

:jy-cry:Health:
November 1 people are, not surprisingly, accident-prone. They must keep to the good sense they exercise daily, in caring for themselves. Vigorous physical exercise is highly recommended for these hard-driving people, along with competitive games and sports. Martial arts are perhaps attractive to those born on November 1, but should be practiced with great care and restraint. As far as diet is concerned, November 1 people are usually less than fastidious and may indeed resist disciplining their eating habits. Alcohol consumption should be strictly limited.

:jy-cute:Advice:
Common sense is your crying need. Learn to protect yourself in daily life. Remain focused on the vanguard, but don't forget your rearguard. Get to know yourself better.

:jy-notbad:Meditation:
"The stillest part of the hurricane is its center"

=============================================

Musings and themes to Jeongyeon. [Please listen and enjoy] ->>>>

Japanese music

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhdkOQXzrZ0

"Field of dreams" by Do As Infinity (vocals: Tomiko Van)
 (in kanji/romaji/english

アスファルト 照り返す (ASUFARUTO (Asphalt) terikaesu) (The midsummer sunshine)
真夏の日差し (Manatsu no hizashi) (Reflecting off the asphalt...)
人ゴミに消えてゆく歌 (Hitogomi ni kiete yuku uta) (A song disappearing into the crowd...)

「オレハ未来ヲ信ジテル」 ("Ore wa mirai o shinjiteru") ("I believe in the future" --)
街を出てゆく 夏の朝 (Machi o dete yuku natsu no asa) (That was your last whisper)
オマエの 最後の つぶやき (Omae no saigo no tsubuyaki) (At the railway yard together,)
二人 操車場 (Futari soushajou) (On that summer morning you left town.)

今日もまた (Kyou mo mata) (Maybe you're)
ガナッているか (Ganatteiru ka) (Yelling again today,)
ちっぽけな (Chippokke na) (With a tiny,)
ボロアンプ (BORO-ANPU (Run-down Amplifier)) (Worn-out amplifier,)
灯をともし (Hi o tomoshi) (And the lights turned on...)

真夏の日差し (Manatsu no hizashi) (Reflecting off the asphalt..)
かじかんだ指先で (Kajikanda yubisaki de) (I grasp a can of coffee)
握る缶コーヒー (Nigiru KAN KOHII (Can [of] Coffee)) (With cold, numb fingers,)
木枯らしに負けてゆく歌 (Kogarashi ni makete yuku uta) (And a song is drowned out by the winter wind.)

語るだけの夢ならば (Kataru dake no yume naraba) (Everyone has dreams)
誰もみんな描いてる (Daremo minna egaiteru) (That they just talk about;)
オマエを止めたりできない (Omae o tometari dekinai) (We can't stop you,)
バカなやり方でも (Baka na yarikata demo) (Even if you do things in a stupid way.)

忘れるな (Wasureru na) (Don't forget)
俺たちのこと (Ore-tachi no koto) (About us,)
わずかでも 分かち合った (Wazuka demo wakachiatta) (And the time we shared --)
あの時を (Ano toki o) (Short as it was.)

それぞれのやり方で (Sorezore no yarikata de) (A song about searching for a signpost)
生きるこの人生 (Ikiru kono jinsei) (In this life,)
道標探してく歌 (Michishirube sagashiteku uta) (That we each live in our own way...)
つら抜いた気持ちだけ (Tsuranuita kimochi dake) (A song only for those with ambition,)
ギターケースに詰め (GITAA KESSU (Guitar Case) ni tsume) (Who pack in their guitar cases)
志す者だけの歌 (Kokorozasu mono dake no uta) (Only what they felt with conviction.)

桜舞う 地下道に (Sakura mau chikadou ni) (A song that is crushed underfoot by the throng,)
響くストローク (Hibiku SUTOROKKU (Stroke)) (As guitar strokes resonate)
雑踏に踏まれゆく歌 (Zattou ni fumare yuku uta) (Through the cherry blossom-covered passageway...)
学祭を打ち上げた (Gakusai o uchiageta) (A song that is made fun of and laughed at)
お気楽たちに (Okiraku-tachi ni) (By the happy-go-lucky guys)
からかわれ笑われる歌 (Karakaware warawareru uta) (That got the school festival together.)

真夏の日差し (Manatsu no hizashi) (Reflecting off the asphalt...)
かじかんだ指先で (Kajikanda yubisaki de) (I grasp a can of coffee)
握る缶コーヒー (Nigiru KAN KOHII (Can [of] Coffee)) (With cold, numb fingers,)
木枯らしに負けてゆく歌 (Kogarashi ni makete yuku uta) (And a song is drowned out by the winter wind.)

Spoiler

"正夢"/"Masayume"/ "Dream of Things to Come" by Spitz (vocals: Masamune Kusano)
 (in kanji/romaji/english)

ハネた髪のままとび出した (HANEta kami no mama tobidashita)(You jumped out, with hair springing)
今朝の夢の残り抱いて (Kesa no yume no nokori daite)(I'm holding onto what's left of this morning's dream)
冷たい風 身体に受けて (Tsumetai kaze karada ni ukete)(Taking in the cold wind)
どんどん商店街を駆けぬけていく (Dondon shoutengai wo kakenukete iku)(And steadily running through the shopping district)
「届くはずない」とか つぶやいても また (“Todoku hazu nai” toka tsubuyaitemo mata)(Even if I mutter "It shouldn't reach", or something)
予想外の時を探してる (Yosougai no toki wo sagashiteru)(I'm searching for unexpected moments)

※どうか正夢 君と会えたら (*Douka masayume kimi to aetara)(*Please, dreams that come true, if I could see you)
何から話そう 笑ってほしい (Nanikara hanasou waratte hoshii)(Then where would I start? I'd want you to smile)
小さな幸せ つなぎあわせよう (Chiisana shiawase tsunagi awase you)(Let's be connected to each other by a little bit of happiness)
浅いプールで じゃれるような (Asai PUURU de jareru you na)(It will be like playing in a shallow pool)
ずっと まともじゃないって わかってる※ (Zutto matomo ja naitte wakatteru*)(I know that I'm not always up-front*)

八つ当たりで傷つけあって (Yatsuatari de kizutsuke atte)(We've hurt each other by venting our anger)
巻き戻しの方法もなくて (Maki modoshi no houhou mo nakute)(There's no way to rewind)
少しも忘れられないまま (Sukoshi mo wasurerare nai mama)(I can't forget about one bit of it)
なんか無理矢理にフタをしめた (Nanka muriyari ni futa wo shimeta)(It's like I shut the lid, against my own will)
デタラメでいいから ダイヤルまわして (Detarame de ii kara DAIYARU mawashite)(I don't mind being nonsensical, so I turn the dial)
似たような道をはみ出そう (Nita you na michi wo hami dasou)(Let's run off on a similar road)

いつか正夢 君と会えたら (Itsuka masayume kimi to aetara)(One day, dreams that come true, if I could see you)
打ち明けてみたい 裏側まで (Uchi akete mitai uragawa made)(I'd want to try and open my heart to the other side of things)
愛は必ず 最後に勝つだろう (Ai wa kanarazu saigo ni katsu darou)(Love will definitely win in the end)
そうゆうことにして 生きてゆける (Souyuu koto ni shite ikite yukeru)(I'll make that true, and live my life)
あの キラキラの方へ登っていく (Ano KIRAKIRA no hou he nobotte iku)(I'm going to rise up to where things are shining bright)

(※くり返し) (*Repeat)

もう一度 キラキラの方へ登っていく (Mou ichido KIRAKIRA no hou he nobotte iku)(Once again, I'm going to rise up to where things are shining bright)

Spoiler

Bonus music to Jeongyeon: "LIFE" by YUI

English music

Spoiler

"Dreams" by The Cranberries

Oh my life, is changing everyday
In every possible way
And oh my dreams, it's never quite as it seems
Never quite as it seems
I know I've felt like this before, but now I'm feeling it even more
Because it came from you
And then I open up and see, the person falling here is me
A different way to be

[Bridge]
Ah, la da ah
La da ah
La, la

I want more, impossible to ignore
Impossible to ignore
And they'll come true, impossible not to do
Impossible not to do
And now I tell you openly, you have my heart so don't hurt me
You're what I couldn't find
A totally amazing mind, so understanding and so kind
You're everything to me

[Outro]
Oh my life, is changing everyday
In every possible way
And oh my dreams, it's never quite as it seems
Cause you're a dream to me
Dream to me

Edited by sacheol-21stC

(Personal Opinion) Looking into the crystal ball of what is to come ...

330px-Yoo_Jeong-yeon_at_Twice_Sudden_Att Jeongyeon ~ Oh Yeonseo 330px-160804_%EA%B5%AD%EA%B0%80%EB%8C%80

Oh Yeonseo

- Actress, Singer, Model
- changed her name from Haetnim to Yeonseo during high school.
- 11 years with Imagine Asia (2006-2017), before moving to Celltrion Entertainment
- was formerly with the band, LUV, alongside Jo Eunbyul and Jeon Hyebin
- acted in TV dramas: My Husband Got a Family(2012), Jang Bori is Here!(2014), Shine or Go Crazy(2015), Please Come Back, Mister(2016), My Sassy Girl(2017), A Korean Odyssey(2018) etc

more musings:

Spoiler

Spoiler

PS: Shoutout to Seungyeon as well. 

Spoiler

270px-Gongseungyun.JPG

Edited by sacheol-21stC

This is a really amazing info about the beautiful jeongyeon :jy-cute:

Awards

Oooh I love those type of things. I want to know mine too but idk. :ny-lol:

Awards

On 1/21/2018 at 9:37 AM, sacheol-21stC said:

(Personal Opinion) Looking into the crystal ball of what is to come ...

330px-Yoo_Jeong-yeon_at_Twice_Sudden_Att Jeongyeon ~ Oh Yeonseo 330px-160804_%EA%B5%AD%EA%B0%80%EB%8C%80

Oh Yeonseo

- Actress, Singer, Model
- changed her name from Haetnim to Yeonseo during high school.
- 11 years with Imagine Asia (2006-2017), before moving to Celltrion Entertainment
- was formerly with the band, LUV, alongside Jo Eunbyul and Jeon Hyebin
- acted in TV dramas: My Husband Got a Family(2012), Jang Bori is Here!(2014), Shine or Go Crazy(2015), Please Come Back, Mister(2016), My Sassy Girl(2017), A Korean Odyssey(2018) etc

more musings:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

PS: Shoutout to Seungyeon as well. 

Reveal hidden contents

270px-Gongseungyun.JPG

Ooooh I see it :ny-yes:

For Jeongyeon - (Slow Foxtrot)
Happiness is an invisible thread that binds both spirit and heart together,
eventually giving birth to a life-long friendship.

~ sacheol21stC (2018 June 12th)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by sacheol-21stC