Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
ozaira

[OFFICIAL] Im Nayeon (임나연) Spazz Thread!

Big Boss    249

A TwiceShidae moment!! Tiffany and Nayeon interaction 

[FACT] All the SNSD members are ONCEs too!! Including Jessica!! :) 

xXVVwlG.jpg

cr. [screencaps]

• Upvote 3

Awards

TJ    290
6 hours ago, vinnuel said:

All the SNSD members are ONCEs too!! Including Jessica

I see something wrong in that statement hehehehehe

:'(

Big Boss    249
Just now, TJ said:

I see something wrong in that statement hehehehehe

:'(

oh, there is something wrong?? Sorry if there is. I just got it from a fan cafe :) 

Awards

TJ    290
4 minutes ago, vinnuel said:

oh, there is something wrong?? Sorry if there is. I just got it from a fan cafe :) 

Lelel "SNSD" and "Jessica" xD

Big Boss    249
Just now, TJ said:

Lelel "SNSD" and "Jessica" xD

aahhh a bit slow for that, HAHAHAHAH 

• Upvote 1

Awards

TJ    290
8 minutes ago, Ooh-Ahh said:

not that type of hair nooo!

Nayeon has been having weird hairstyles for the past few days... what's up with Twice's hairdresser lmao

10 minutes ago, Ooh-Ahh said:

btw why is thread is moving so slow

Nabongsssss where are you guys atttt

Ooh-Ahh    551
1 minute ago, TJ said:

Nayeon has been having weird hairstyles for the past few days... what's up with Twice's hairdresser lmao

Nabongsssss where are you guys atttt

hairdresser experimenting with Nayeon :ny-lol:

I'm here :ny-cute:

TJ    290
13 minutes ago, Ooh-Ahh said:

I'm here :ny-cute:

You sure you're a Nabong???? xD

7VAysOw.png

Well yeah we can have more than one bias....

Ooh-Ahh    551
12 minutes ago, TJ said:

You sure you're a Nabong???? xD

7VAysOw.png

Well yeah we can have more than one bias....

on the verge of becoming one, but I shall stay loyal :ny-lol:well, NY is always in my top 3 :D

TJ    290
2 minutes ago, Ooh-Ahh said:

on the verge of becoming one,

EYYYYYYYY

Ooh-Ahh    551
2 hours ago, TJ said:

EYYYYYYYY

I shall stay loyal to SANASUS, but after seeing those squirtle photos, I'm now in such a dilemma state  + she is the one who convinced me to become ONCE :ny-hmm:

TJ    290
1 hour ago, jeongyeonoppa said:

i think her hair is really cute ;^;

:OOOOOOO

Well for me, it's Nayeon who makes the hairstyle cute xD I don't think it will look as good when you see a random person with that hairstyle hahaha

5 minutes ago, Ooh-Ahh said:

I shall stay loyal to SANASUS, but after seeing those squirtle photos, I'm now in such a dilemma state  + she is the one who convinced me to become ONCE :ny-hmm:

U dun have to leave Sana, you can stan both!!!

• Upvote 1