• Announcements

• NomNomMiX

System Update!   07/20/2017

Hello Team Twice Community members! As of 20/07/17 (20 JUly 2017) our IPS System has updated! With this major update comes new features that we are reviewing and testing and also a broken theme! As we wait for our theme to be fixed we will be using the IPS 4.2 theme that we ahve named TEMP. We hope that this temp theme wont be around for too long! and we will be posting a full announcement on features and what they mean for our forums shortly   <3 Nom

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Sign in to follow this  
sacheol-21stC

August Girl Group Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed (TWICE are 3rd)

sacheol-21stC    199

red-velvet-girls-generation-twice.jpg

Red Velvet has ranked first place for this month’s girl group brand reputation ranking!

The Korean Business Research Institute analyzed the brand reputation of girl groups by looking at interaction, media coverage, communication, and community indexes of 65,243,082 pieces of big data from July 10 to August 11.

Red Velvet took first place with a brand reputation index of 7,965,320, which is a 145.19 percent increase from their score last month. This increase was largely due to the group’s comeback with “Red Flavor” last month.

Girls’ Generation came in second with a brand reputation index of 7,422,078, a 163.47 percent rise from the previous month’s score.

Third place went to TWICE, receiving an overall brand reputation index of 6,092,820, which was a 0.69 percent increase from July.

Check out the top 20 below:

1. Red Velvet
  2. Girls’ Generation
  3. TWICE
  4. BLACKPINK
  5. Weki Meki
  6. GFRIEND
  7. Apink
  8. Lovelyz
  9. MAMAMOO
  10. Rainbow
  11. Cosmic Girls
  12. 9MUSES
  13. Stellar
  14. DreamCatcher
  15. Girl’s Day
  16. CLC
  17. LABOUM
  18. WANNA.B
  19. T-ara
  20. AOA
Spoiler

42466_35919_2558.jpg

Spoiler

42466_35920_265.jpg

Spoiler

42466_35921_2620.jpg

original source: futurekorea.co.kr

cr: soompi

That's a solid list.

And just made me realize that nowadays, really re-occurring appearances in front of the Public (tru Variety, CF, small concert, etc) really does matter..

surprised to see AOA being that low, and TWICE still that up high 

Cupcake Cupid    173
On 8/11/2017 at 10:53 PM, sacheol-21stC said:

red-velvet-girls-generation-twice.jpg

Red Velvet has ranked first place for this month’s girl group brand reputation ranking!

The Korean Business Research Institute analyzed the brand reputation of girl groups by looking at interaction, media coverage, communication, and community indexes of 65,243,082 pieces of big data from July 10 to August 11.

Red Velvet took first place with a brand reputation index of 7,965,320, which is a 145.19 percent increase from their score last month. This increase was largely due to the group’s comeback with “Red Flavor” last month.

Girls’ Generation came in second with a brand reputation index of 7,422,078, a 163.47 percent rise from the previous month’s score.

Third place went to TWICE, receiving an overall brand reputation index of 6,092,820, which was a 0.69 percent increase from July.

Check out the top 20 below:

1. Red Velvet
  2. Girls’ Generation
  3. TWICE
  4. BLACKPINK
  5. Weki Meki
  6. GFRIEND
  7. Apink
  8. Lovelyz
  9. MAMAMOO
  10. Rainbow
  11. Cosmic Girls
  12. 9MUSES
  13. Stellar
  14. DreamCatcher
  15. Girl’s Day
  16. CLC
  17. LABOUM
  18. WANNA.B
  19. T-ara
  20. AOA
  Reveal hidden contents

42466_35919_2558.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

42466_35920_265.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

42466_35921_2620.jpg

original source: futurekorea.co.kr

Wow almost all of my favorite groups are there lol anyway Congrats twice 

Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By sacheol-21stC
      BTS, TWICE, B.A.P, And More Confirmed To Attend 2017 K-Pop World Festival In Changwon

The K-pop World Festival in Changwon has announced its lineup for this year!
      Contestants from 72 countries competed in the preliminaries, and the final 12 teams will be selected after two additional rounds judged by K-pop experts.
      Along with the finalists, several Korean artists will be taking the stage to celebrate the event. BTS, TWICE, Ailee, B.A.P, MONSTA X, and ASTRO have been confirmed to perform.

The 2017 K-pop World Festival in Changwon will take place on September 29 at 7 p.m. KST and air on KBS 2TV and KBS World. Ticketing will begin on August 28 at 8 p.m. KST via Interpark.
      Source (1)
      Official website
      @Mina'sPenguins, @<3TzuNaMi, and/or other forum staff, please assist in adding in this event to TWICE schedule in the calendar. Thanks !
    • By sacheol-21stC
      TWICE’s Dahyun To Take Temporary Break From Activities To Recover From Injury

On August 17, JYP Entertainment announced that TWICE’s Dahyun will be taking a break due to an injury.
      The agency wrote, “She sprained her ankle last week, and she is currently recover after receiving the necessary medical treatment. As her speedy recovery is priority, she will inevitably not be participating in certain scheduled activities.”
      They concluded, “We ask for the understanding and support of fans.”

So far, it has been revealed that she will not be joining TWICE on their trip to Vietnam for a JTBC variety show, "Carefree Travellers".
      Source (1) (2) (3)

• By sacheol-21stC
      Park Min Young Comments On Her Love For TWICE And GFRIEND

During a recent interview, actress Park Min Young mentioned TWICE and GFRIEND while talking about her love for girl group dances.
      Park Min Young shared, “I sometimes dance to girl groups while watching TV. I really like dancing to songs like TWICE’s ‘SIGNAL.'”
      She continued, “I used to do ballet and I really loved dancing, so I always danced in talent shows when I was young. There were less opportunities, however, once I went to the United States. Because I couldn’t let it all out back then, I’m still in love with girl groups even though I’m an adult now.”
      “I think songs by girl groups are more exciting than ones by boy groups. I actually wake up to GFRIEND’s ‘Me Gustas Tu’ in the morning,” she added.
      Source (1)
    • By sacheol-21stC
      TWICE’s Japanese Debut Album Becomes Certified Platinum

TWICE’s first Japanese album has been certified platinum!
      The Recording Industry Association of Japan (RIAJ) announced on August 10 that the girl group’s Japanese debut best album “#TWICE” has sold over 250,000 copies, earning it platinum certification.

TWICE has accomplished several impressive achievements since their Japanese debut on June 28, topping the iTunes Albums Chart in Japan and taking the first five spots simultaneously on Line Music’s chart with songs from the album. Recently, the album rose back up to first on the Oricon Daily Album Chart over a month after its release.
      Congratulations to TWICE on another achievement!
      Source (1)
    • By sacheol-21stC
      [V Report Plus] Nayeon engrossed in learning the guitar
      (Naver V app)
      Nayeon of girl group Twice is learning how to play the guitar, the singer said in a live broadcast held via Naver’s V app Wednesday.

During the broadcast, which was held to celebrate the group’s music video for “Cheer Up” drawing more than 200 million views on YouTube, Nayeon revealed what she had in her bag.

When she found a guitar pick, she said, “I told my manager that I want to learn the guitar. I am recently learning the guitar.”

“I am practicing the chords. I will try hard so that one day I can sing while playing a guitar when I’m singing in front of Once (Twice’s fan club).”
      By Kim So-yeon (syk19372@heraldcorp.com)
      cr: Kpopherald
      PS: Nayeon(guitar -rhythm? & lead vocals), Jeongyeon(guitar -lead? and lead vocals), Dahyun(keyboards), Chaeyoung(main rapper & keyboards/programming/synthesiser), Tzuyu(drumset & percussions?), Momo(electric violin?), Sana(guitar -bass?), Jihyo(frontman/main vocals), Mina(lead vocals) - formation of TWICE band-ol (band idol) project.