• Announcements

• NomNomMiX

System Update!   07/20/2017

Hello Team Twice Community members! As of 20/07/17 (20 JUly 2017) our IPS System has updated! With this major update comes new features that we are reviewing and testing and also a broken theme! As we wait for our theme to be fixed we will be using the IPS 4.2 theme that we ahve named TEMP. We hope that this temp theme wont be around for too long! and we will be posting a full announcement on features and what they mean for our forums shortly   <3 Nom

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
ChewyTzuyuChan

LIKE OOH AHH ERA FANART

MinaThePenguin    190
5 minutes ago, ChewyTzuyuChan said:

Hi Team Twice, ChewyTzuyuChan here....

So I just celebrated my 100th post in instagram.

so if you still dont follow me (https://www.instagram.com/once_rnz/)

Hope you like it...

OT9.jpg

I LOVE IT!! It's SOOOOO Much Better Than My Little Kid Art

Awards

9 hours ago, ChewyTzuyuChan said:

Hope you like it...

OT9.jpg

So good! Great work! 

Plume    169
13 hours ago, ChewyTzuyuChan said:

Hope you like it...

OT9.jpg

Great work! :cy-clap:

Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Jonas
      I was bored again, so I thought of doing a quick modeling of a realistic (an attempt, I guess?) lightsaber.

The Apricot and Neon Magenta aren't the best colors in a metallic surface, but oh well... I tried.

I tried mixing Apricot and Neon Magenta in a swirling pattern but then the lightsaber looked like candy, so I decided to fuse them into a linear gradient. If you'll notice there's glow of Apricot on the left side, and Neon Magenta on the right. 

TWICE Lightsaber: Full view
      Behind the Scenes: (3D modelling) 
      Please don't remove the credits.
      NOTE: This is just a fan-art. This is not a TWICE merchandise.  Just making sure.
    • By sacheol-21stC
      BTS, TWICE, B.A.P, And More Confirmed To Attend 2017 K-Pop World Festival In Changwon

The K-pop World Festival in Changwon has announced its lineup for this year!
      Contestants from 72 countries competed in the preliminaries, and the final 12 teams will be selected after two additional rounds judged by K-pop experts.
      Along with the finalists, several Korean artists will be taking the stage to celebrate the event. BTS, TWICE, Ailee, B.A.P, MONSTA X, and ASTRO have been confirmed to perform.

The 2017 K-pop World Festival in Changwon will take place on September 29 at 7 p.m. KST and air on KBS 2TV and KBS World. Ticketing will begin on August 28 at 8 p.m. KST via Interpark.
      Source (1)
      Official website
      @Mina'sPenguins, @<3TzuNaMi, and/or other forum staff, please assist in adding in this event to TWICE schedule in the calendar. Thanks !
      cr: soompi
    • By Penguin Mina 🐧🐧 펭귄미나

As everyone knows, our god Jihyo did a serenade for her melody project on 21st August 2017. 
      Here are the live audios recorded by fans for all 5 songs she sang: 
      1. TT (Acoustic/Jazz Version)

2. All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor 

Let's all embrace god Jihyo's powerful yet soothing acoustic vocal~ 

• By Dewosaurus
      Hi everyone~!
      I just made this drawing of Chaeyoung and I was wondering what you guys think about it. Should I draw everyone from twice?

This was the original photo: 

Please let me know~! 
      Thank you 
    • By Penguin Mina 🐧🐧 펭귄미나
      Hello everyone! 
      I have made a piano cover for Melting recently as I really like the song. It is the first TWICE's song that I have attempted to cover, and indeed, I encountered quite some challenges while covering it. 
      Nevertheless, I finally was able to record it properly and uploaded to Soundcloud just for my own playback as well as making improvements through listening back my own cover. 
      It is definitely not the most top-notched cover out there - I do not have any proper recording equipment, in fact I recorded it using my phone's audio recorder lol - but hopefully it is not an earsore to listen to it. 
      Hope you guys enjoy it!