News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
Haru

[SANAIST] Why do you love Sana?

Who doesn't love cute things? :ny-cute: Everyone does and Sana is just that. A cute little ball of sweetness! :cy-hug::mn-blush:

Because she's too cute, adorable, sexy, can't take away my eyes staring at her and of course SANA is LIFE.. :satzu-gj:

Awards

Her 4D personality ! ! !  I like her gay acts . Even that she is not the bst in dancing or singing . I still love her because of her cute ( but sexy at the same time ) acts . She is even gayer than Momo lol....Her gay acts with Dahyun ( I need to wear sunglasses , didn't Tzuyu feel betrayed when Sana playing gay with  other girls? ? ?) .....

Anyway , I will not change my bias list at the moment.....but Momo / Nayeon is trying to steal my heart from Sana's.....still I share my love equally ( not really that equally ) with these three girls

Awards

I like Sana because her personality always shows whenever you see her. She is very expressive so you can tell how she feels just by looking at her.

I also like how she looks so happy and positive and this keeps your spirits up. Yes, she startles easily and is a bit clumsy but that's just Sana being herself.

Lastly, Sana always gives it her all when she performs on stage and on variety shows. Twice V LIVEs are my personal favorites because you can see her candidly/unscripted and they show off her personality well. :sn-hi:

I think I love her because she is not a human? Hahaha. She is like an angel tho :sn-lub:

Awards

Gotta love her cuz she's the cutest lil' fetus in humanity and one could never get bored of said squirrel

Awards

The first time I knew her, I thought she was a pure, honest, big-hearted and innocent kind of girl. But then I see that she's a passionate and hard-worker person too. She's kinda scary because she can bring out 'random' cute charm (who can kill many fans) but sometimes she can be really elegant, caring or even hot af.

Maybe that's just my assumption, but with Sana's great personality she really deserves a lot of love from her fans, right guys?:sn-pew:

Awards

Sometimes you see a person and you fall for that person without any reason and that's the case for me. of course I like girls with aegyo but Sana just has something special ;) 

My love for Sana all started from SIXTEEN episode 1 where she displayed her quirky side of herself and decided to cook for JYP instead of singing and dancing like the other girls. :sn-hey:
She was so different and attracted me instantly as I laughed like a fool when I watched her cute cooking skills. :sn-lol:
Sana was so confident in herself and didn't really care about what the rest thought of her and JYP actually let her be MAJOR much to the surprise of everyone!! :sn-pew:
I also really love her clumsy side of herself.. It makes her seem really vulnerable and makes me want to protect her more!! She doesn't show the image of a standard idol and presents herself in a really charming way which is so fresh and cute of her!! 
I don't think I'll ever get sick of her :sn-lub:
LAST BUT NOT LEAST SHE IS SO PRETTY :sn-shy:

Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By sacheol-21stC
      Twice members transform into princesses

Twice appeared on the cover of Marie Claire fashion magazine’s August issue looking like Disney princesses.

The K-pop group recently released the song “Dance the Night Away.”

In the pictures released, each of the nine singers of Twice put on white laced dresses and pastel chiffon outfits.

Jihyo, Momo and Sana donned dresses with flower patterns. Dahyun and Chaeyoung flashed big smiles for the camera.

In an interview that accompanied the photo spread, Sana said she had participated in writing the lyrics for the song with Momo and Mina.

Jihyo shared how she had gotten a tan while shooting the music video for the track. Tzuyu and Nayeon said dance moves for the new song are especially fun because they include plenty of leg movements.

By Kim Soo-bin, Intern reporter (soob@heraldcorp.com)
      CR: KPOPHERALD
    • By sacheol-21stC
      Girls Who We Love – 트와이스(TWICE) Preview

CR: Marie Claire Korea
    • By sacheol-21stC
      TWICE Names Who Would Be Best At Acting And Who Buys Members Food The Least

TWICE hit up a waterpark for a guerrilla date on the July 13 broadcast of KBS2’s “Entertainment Weekly,” meeting with their fans and then getting some time to relax and have fun on the rides.
      In the day’s interview, the girls played a game in which, when asked a question, they point to the member that it applies most to.
      Asked who has bought food for the TWICE members the least, the majority pointed to Sana. Indignant, Sana said, “I haven’t [bought food] for Nayeon, but there were a lot of times for Jihyo and Jeongyeon.”

Next, the TWICE members picked who would be the best at acting. While most pointed to Nayeon, who is studying film and theater at Konkuk University, Nayeon immediately chose Jeongyeon, who, the TWICE members said, has acting blood in her veins, since her older sister Gong Seung Yeon is an actress.
      Jeongyeon and Nayeon — and later Chaeyoung — then acted out a small scene in which they yell at someone who never returned borrowed money. Seeing the results, Nayeon immediately said, “We’ll work hard as TWICE.”
      Source (1)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGO-gD6KHjI
      CR: soompi
    • By sacheol-21stC
      TWICE Has Fun Answering Fans’ Questions About Their Habits, Transformations, And More

TWICE satisfied the curiosity of their fans in a new video!
      On July 12, the girl group participated in 1theK’s “Ask in A Box” series and answered questions from fans all around the world.
      Mina began the video by answering a fan’s question about how she’s been seen going out a lot. The TWICE member said that there are many things on sale and that she likes shopping. She goes out for 30 minutes to an hour, and ends her shopping trip with watermelon juice.
      Chaeyoung chose Nayeon as the member who recently made her laugh the most before talking about sharing a room with her on their overseas promotions. She explained, “We have to order room service in Japanese and our Japanese isn’t that good yet. We’re working hard on it. I have a video, but she was laughing and embarrassed while trying to speak Japanese, and it was really funny.”
      She also credited her age, sexy dancing, and influence from their concepts for her transformation from a child to an adult.

Dahyun and the other members talked about how Dahyun seemed grown-up when she showed some skin for their album photos. Nayeon explained that Dahyun usually doesn’t wear clothes that show skin, but did so for their comeback.
      Tzuyu revealed she wants to live as Nayeon for a day. “I’m really curious about her thoughts,” she said and made the others burst into laughter.
      Since Sana has coined some popular phrases such as “Oh hyo oh hyo” and “Kekeke,” a fan asked her to create a new one. She told fans that she can’t just come up with one on the spot and asked them to keep an eye out during promotions for her next popular phrase.
      Jihyo was tasked with matching an Avenger with each TWICE member. She said Tzuyu is Hulk, Mina is Dr. Strange, Chaeyoung is Spider Man, Dahyun is Rocket Raccoon, Sana is Wanda, Jeongyeon is Hawkeye, Momo is Black Widow, Nayeon is Iron Man, and that she is Thor.
      Nayeon talked about sleeping habits. She wasn’t aware of hers, but the members told her that she’s always eating or tasting something in her sleep. Momo added that many of the members, including herself, sleep with their eyes open.
      While Nayeon was responding to a question about how she is the member who acts the most spontaneously, Dahyun brought up Nayeon’s glasses. She asked Nayeon why she always leaves her glasses in the refrigerator and revealed that she takes them out and puts them on the top of the refrigerator. Nayeon was really shocked to hear this and asked multiple times if this was true.
      Jeongyeon told the members about a scary nightmare involving a really tall grim reaper and chose Nayeon as the member who would survive on a deserted island because she’s “persistent.”
      Nayeon joked, “Tell the truth. I thought you didn’t like me all this time, but you really like me, don’t you?” She added, “She likes me a lot so she keeps wanting to tease me and denies that she likes me,” and praised Jeongyeon on how she’s good at playing hard to get.
      Check out the video below!
      TWICE released their first summer track “Dance the Night Away” on July 9.
      CR: soompi