• Announcements

• Kh3ngboon

[FORUM] We Need Your Help!   02/18/2018

We're preparing for Team Twice's Third Anniversary Project but thing is ...  Click here for more info.

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Sign in to follow this  
Jokballet

[FANCAM]170821 Jihyo Melody Project

Jihyo said she that there will be a video clip released by them, so for those who waiting for it and don't want to get spoiled, better don't open this:ty-peek:

Spoiler

Song list :

Butterfly

Angora

All about that bass

Unbreakable Smile

TT

Fancams

Spoiler

Damn that voice :cy-cutie:

Edited by Jokballet
Updated fancams

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Ahn Haeju
      Twice - Turtle Instrumental
      The best to calm our day or to fall in love ^^
      with backing vocals

cr. Manuel Salinas
      without backing vocals (recreated)
      What do you think, guys? I personally enjoy it so much! 
    • By Picapict
      Hi there back with me your most loyal penguin 
      Anyway as usual, here's a compilation of Twice's pic on the 7th Gaon Music Award performance and Red Carpet~ 
      OT9
      Mina
      Tzuyu
      Chaeyoung
      Dahyun
      Nayeon
      Sana
      Momo
      Jihyo
      Jeongyeon
      More pic will be updated soon~ 
      Cr: Twice's official Twitter , Crushtwice, BeyondWords, studioPARN, TwiceOnceLand,  
    • By FrozenCappucino
      Like everybody here, i love Twice's live performances... 
      Despite their strict schedule, their live performances is always great to watch, it's really refreshing and leaves your heart flutters,  especially when your bias part is coming.
      But this exact 4 seconds left my freakin heart jumping up and down.

that part was THE BEST part (for me), and one of the best part (for my friends) we've ever watched. Me and mah bois were like: "OOOH OOOO OOOh CR*P" "I'M DEAD I'M DEAD".  Props to the cam operator for that slight "stagger" when Mina did PEW PEW part, that was perfect. Props to Mina for being as angelic as always. Hope you guys can share your favorite Mina's live performance part. CHEERS
    • By >TornbetweenMomoandJihyo<
      Hi guys! I'm back again with Twice's other song from their latest Japanese single   You can listen to it here: 
      What do you think of Brand New Girl? Share your thoughts below!

credits: . えむし