News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lovely Mae

Goodbye !

Hi everyone,

I would like to make a last topic for a long time.

As the title said, I'm saying goodbye to TTF.

I have to concentrate on my studies to be able to success with what I want to do later.

So here I am, saying goodbye. I would like to thanks everyone on TTF for being this kind and nice to me, I met really cool and cute people who were really nice to me, always there to talk with me. I really made sweet and great memories here.

I really wanna thanks everyone for welcoming here and helping me when I needed help and talking to me when I wanted to talk with people.

I'm sure that I won't ever forget anyone here, you're all so special ! I hope you have a great time and a great life cause you're all amazing and you all deserve the best.

I don't know if I have to quote names but I would really like to thanks @NomNomMiX for the talk we shared hehe, @Kh3ngboon for always being here when I need help, @Tzumongie for always answering my questions.

The TTF Staff is the best! Thanks for this forum, thanks for everything.

(Also special thanks to Ling for defending me and talking with me it was really helpful.)

Thanks to the French Squad too (Ari, Tini, Plume, Mina ♥), On se reverra mes p'tit enfants je vous aimes tous ♥ Et merci de toujours avoir été là hehe Malgrès les petites disputes :ny-wut:

I love you all guys !! Hope we'll see each other again !! 

:mm-heart:-Puppy ♥

pY79n9v.png Awww is this the time? pY79n9v.png 

Good luck on your studies ! It was nice knowing you and don't forget drop by and say hi when you have the chance.  Byebye~! :2na-hug:

OMG ;-;

Thanks For Being An Amazing Friend Pup! We'll All Miss You! And Of Course We'll Always Remember You! Good Luck!

Awards

Wow I learned some french words why am I not in the french squad :dh-pout:

Good luck and come visit whenever possible or feel free to DM or contact me in anyway! Jiwowowowoooo! 

Thanks for the memories and you truly were everyones friend and was able to make me smile and laugh. You put yourself into this community and made it that much better for everyone. I hope in the future you continue to do so in lifes affairs :)

-Konari/Konar/Kobi, Your Friend

:jh-heart:

I guess this is the time to say goodbye :dh-smthing:You are always welcome here and as the others said, don't forget to drop by and say hi in TTF or discord if you have the chance, we'll surely miss you, former MotM :jh-cheer:Will be waiting for the day you drop by again (even tho i might not be here anymore/inactive)

Good luck on your school, and babai :ty-hehe:

3 hours ago, Lovely puppy said:

Hi everyone,

I would like to make a last topic for a long time.

As the title said, I'm saying goodbye to TTF.

I have to concentrate on my studies to be able to success with what I want to do later.

So here I am, saying goodbye. I would like to thanks everyone on TTF for being this kind and nice to me, I met really cool and cute people who were really nice to me, always there to talk with me. I really made sweet and great memories here.

I really wanna thanks everyone for welcoming here and helping me when I needed help and talking to me when I wanted to talk with people.

I'm sure that I won't ever forget anyone here, you're all so special ! I hope you have a great time and a great life cause you're all amazing and you all deserve the best.

I don't know if I have to quote names but I would really like to thanks @NomNomMiX for the talk we shared hehe, @Kh3ngboon for always being here when I need help, @Tzumongie for always answering my questions.

The TTF Staff is the best! Thanks for this forum, thanks for everything.

(Also special thanks to Ling for defending me and talking with me it was really helpful.)

Thanks to the French Squad too (Ari, Tini, Plume, Mina ♥), On se reverra mes p'tit enfants je vous aimes tous ♥ Et merci de toujours avoir été là hehe Malgrès les petites disputes :ny-wut:

I love you all guys !! Hope we'll see each other again !! 

:mm-heart:-Puppy ♥

Awwwww bye Puppy :ny-tt: I'll miss you, you have been an amazing friend! :ny-yes:Good luck on your studies! :mm-jjang:

And you are welcome to come back here anytime :3

Sorry I missed your farewell pup TT but I really hope you do well in your studies and be successful! We will meet again soon! Fighting!. Really enjoyed being November buds :ny-look:

:dh-tt:

Awards

I feel this is too soon but goodbye Sunbae~

:mn-cry:

Goodluck on your studies and i wish you success in the near future. Its gonna feel different in the chatroom now that you left. Do come back once in a while to chat though.

Fighting! May the time come when we would meet again~

:ny-soju:

I know I've probably already told you this many times, but good luck with your studies, dear Pupp! :ny-rawr:

Just remember that we'll always be here for you if you decide to drop by once in a while~ :sn-cutie:

Until we meet again, dear Puppy :cy-lol:

So i guess this is goodbye... :mn-cry: :ny-sad:

Thanks for all the memories noona! :mm-heart: I really wish you would do great in your studies and stuff that you would do in the future! :sn-pew: 

Hope to see you again soon! :ny-yes: We'll be waiting for you! :sn-heart:

Until we meet again, Maeva. :sn-muah:

We shall not speak of "goodbyes" easily here (TTF), this is only a graduation. Once an appreciated member (and a dedicated Once as well, from the replies above), always an alumni.

Courage, humility and discipline; write the next chapter(s) in your life.

Mici Tante Pup ♥

Quand je suis arrivé sur l'ancienne chatbox tt le monde parlait déjà de toi avant qu'on se connaisse (c'était pendant ton BAC era).

Je t'ai meet sur la chatbox 2.0 avec Ari et ça a été une putain de bonne rencontre. 

Chuchoter JYP et raconter de la merde en FR aux autres c'était priceless :') 

Merci de nous avoir "protégé" sur TTF même si actuellement je ne suis plus sur le serv ! 

et encore une fois gl pour ta prépa héhé ♥

(j'espère vraiment que tu vas venir nous dire cc de temps en temps sur le serv de la french squad. On t'aime fort, bizou bizou.)

Awards

Well I came late. Anyways.

You're one of those who cheers me up during those tough times, so it's pretty much I can do to cheer you up when you're in your hard times too.

The "gift" you've sent to me will be a remembrance of someone named Maeva here. I'll cherish it the most.

:ny-yes:

Please, do drop by and coucou when you have free time. The door is always open for you.

All the best in your studies.

Je t'aime, puppy mignonne. 

I'll always remember the fun times we've all had within the past months, be it on or off of TTF. :jh-myheart:

I'll be waiting for PupPup's Comeback :jh-cheer:

goodbye, i wish you well in pursuit of your studies. good luck in what you do. ive said things ive come to regret. but i owe you this goodbye

Awards