Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
alfianmsn

[PIC] Twice Photo Compilation

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Sammy_Jhoness
      I'm finally back! xD
      This time I'm tackling a quite hard painting o.o, I think I'll take some time to finish it ^^', so I decided to share the process with you!
      First of all, I'm so in love with the wedding dress photo shoot <3 If someone has the full book, please tell me <3
      For now, I only finished the sketch, but please stay with me on this one, I'm sure that the result will worth it!
      For now, I made a rough blockage and started to play with the flowers. It's a learning process for me as well, but stay tuned!(geez I sounded like cartoon network)

Check my social media for paintings, tutorials, and WIPS:
      Site: www.sammsworkshop.com
      Instagram: @samms_workshop
      Twitter: @samms_workshop
      Facebook: www.facebook.com.br/sammsworkshop
    • By sacheol-21stC
      Everything You Missed At TWICE’s Press Conference In Singapore
      Find out what their travel essentials are!
      Author: Cheryl LYS (16 Jun 2018)

JYP Entertainment’s multinational girl group TWICE has unquestionably succeeded on all fronts: they perform crazily addictive chart-toppers, boast adorable charms and have stunning visuals.
      And they’re encapsulating all of those winning factors into their second tour, TWICELAND ZONE 2: Fantasy Park. After a three-day show in Seoul, the nonet( group of nine people, esp. musicians) is taking their tour overseas, choosing Singapore as their first overseas stop.
      We caught up with the nonet at their press conference ahead of their concert at Singapore Indoor Stadium tomorrow, during which they revealed their favourite TWICE songs and travel essentials.
      [Please visit CLEO Singapore website to read up the original article and other entertainment news!]

CR: CLEO Singapore