News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
Mr Jwolf

[DAHYUNIST] Kim dahyun my dreamgirl (My fanboy Journey)The reason why i love dahyun

Eversince i saw twice i became a fanboy :dh-dubu:  i notice chaeyoung on MAMA music awards 2016 and she was very pretty then notice sana they were both very pretty but the moment i saw kim dahyun she bias wrecked me and her personality is so vey cute i love all twice members but i really really love kim dahyun she's both pretty and cute i went through the internet to surf and to know more about her life i discovered that she doesnt like horror and scary things (makes me want to protect her)and she loves porroro and her nickname is tofu because of her white skin i watch the past replays of jyp sixteen and saw dahyun went through alot of challenge but it made her strong for her to debut what a strong girl the more i saw this things the more my heart fell like a feather in dahyuns personality her beauty blinds me and so is her cuteness but the sad part is she's older than me so i'll be fanzoned damn we cant be together:ny-sad:but that doesnt matter i will always be her fan a fanboy who dreams.(not a sasaeng)

Spoiler

Edited by Mr Jwolf

On 9/20/2017 at 9:05 PM, Mr Jwolf said:

Eversince i saw twice i became a fanboy :dh-dubu:  i notice chaeyoung on MAMA music awards 2016 and she was very pretty then notice sana they were both very pretty but the moment i saw kim dahyun she bias wrecked me and her personality is so vey cute i love all twice members but i really really love kim dahyun she's both pretty and cute i went through the internet to surf and to know more about her life i discovered that she doesnt like horror and scary things (makes me want to protect her)and she loves porroro and her nickname is tofu because of her white skin i watch the past replays of jyp sixteen and saw dahyun went through alot of challenge but it made her strong for her to debut what a strong girl the more i saw this things the more my heart fell like a feather in dahyuns personality her beauty blinds me and so is her cuteness but the sad part is she's older than me so i'll be fanzoned damn we cant be together:ny-sad:but that doesnt matter i will always be her fan a fanboy who dreams.(not a sasaeng)

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Hahhahahah I feel you~ Dahyun is the 1st member I notice on TT MV because of that "neomuhae" part but then as I continue on fanboying Twice I discover Momo's cuteness and it makes me swerve and Momo is now my bias, but as I always say, Dahyun will be my 1st and last bias in Twice and that will never change! :dh-wink: