• Announcements

• Kh3ngboon

[FORUM] We Need Your Help!   02/18/2018

We're preparing for Team Twice's Third Anniversary Project but thing is ...  Click here for more info.

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
MyiMina

[DISCUSSION/POLL] Who would be better as an actress?

Who would be better as an actress?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who would be better as an actress?

• Nayeon
    • Jeongyeon
    • Momo
    • Sana
    • Jihyo
    • Mina
    • Dahyun
    • Chaeyoung
    • Tzuyu
    • No one
  2. 2. Who would be NOT better as an actress?

• Nayeon
    • Jeongyeon
    • Momo
    • Sana
    • Jihyo
    • Mina
    • Dahyun
    • Chaeyoung
    • Tzuyu
    • No one

Who would be better as an actress?
or
Who would be NOT better as an actress ?

Tell us what you think ! :ny-yes: 

1st question of the poll: Who would be better as an actress?

Who did you choose:
Why:
If you could choose more than 1 member, who it'll be: (Do not answer if you haven't chosen someone.)

2nd question of the poll: Who would be NOT better as an actress ?

Who did you choose:
Why:
If you could choose more than 1 member, who it'll be: (Do not answer if you haven't chosen someone.)

As for me...:

Spoiler

Who did you choose: Sana
Why: I saw her acting in many Music Videos, and in this video, her acting skills was so impressive!~

If you could choose more than 1 member, who it'll be: Jeongyeon, Dahyun or even Tzuyu. In SNL I really enjoyed watching Jeongyeon's and Tzuyu's acting skills. As for Dubu, idk why but I can see her acting in kdramas.

Who did you choose: Chaeyoung
Why: To be honest, when I saw her acting with Dubu, her acting didn't sound "realistic" for some reason :ny-hmm: I prefer her as an idol, she's much better at this!~
If you could choose more than 1 member, who it'll be: I thought of Jihyo for some reason... I don't really know~ I think no one else.

Hope you enjoy polls like this! :dh-chu: 
(And respect each other's opinion. :ny-yes: )

4 hours ago, MyiMina said:

As for me...:

Hide contents

Who did you choose: Sana
Why: I saw her acting in many Music Videos, and in this video, her acting skills was so impressive!~

If you could choose more than 1 member, who it'll be: Jeongyeon, Dahyun or even Tzuyu. In SNL I really enjoyed watching Jeongyeon's and Tzuyu's acting skills. As for Dubu, idk why but I can see her acting in kdramas.

Who did you choose: Chaeyoung
Why: To be honest, when I saw her acting with Dubu, her acting didn't sound "realistic" for some reason :ny-hmm: I prefer her as an idol, she's much better at this!~
If you could choose more than 1 member, who it'll be: I thought of Jihyo for some reason... I don't really know~ I think no one else

Yes! Sana acts so well, esp in Junho's MV. In SNL, I like Jeongyeon's performance the best. Low-key she will nail any character given better than the other members. 

Ah, Dahyun has played in a drama before. I like her acting in GOT7's MV too. So great! >.<

Hmm yeah... Chaeyoung is a little bit in acting. So is Tzuyu, I think, but she will be good if the character suits her.

Nayeon and Mina are fine so far. Momo will be lovely as a drama's main character too. But not Jihyo..... She is not that great, I think, even Twice MVs. Singing suits her better :)

• Upvote 1

Awards

10 hours ago, Ahn Haeju said:

Nayeon and Mina are fine so far. Momo will be lovely as a drama's main character too. But not Jihyo..... She is not that great, I think, even Twice MVs. Singing suits her better :)

I totally agree, when I saw Momo acting in Heechul and Kyung hoon's MV, I totally loved her character lol she was so cute :mm-shy:

2 hours ago, MyiMina said:

I totally agree, when I saw Momo acting in Heechul and Kyung hoon's MV, I totally loved her character lol she was so cute :mm-shy:

Yuppppp! ikr :ny-yes:

Awards

Should they take up acting after they're done with music, it'll all be depended on how well they've studied and how effective they can do their  acting roles.  Also, if the audience is pleased with their performance.  I think acting criticism is way more volatile than in music, in my opinion.

When they've done their Twice movie, than I can answer this poll properly.  I don't want to be premature about this.

Awards

5 minutes ago, optzumistic said:

I said no one for both:ny-yes:

Why not? Your Tzuyu did good on their Parody on D.O.T.S :ny-lol:

Awards

Which movie genre(s) would you think best fit each member?

Knowing myself, I think every one of them can pull off each one through proper training and education.  :twice-smile:

Awards

1 hour ago, Emperor Ryu said:

Which movie genre(s) would you think best fit each member?

Knowing myself, I think every one of them can pull off each one through proper training and education.  :twice-smile:

Nayeon - Horror

Jeongyeon - Romance

Momo - Comedy

Sana - Romance

Jihyo - Action

Mina - Romance

Dahyun - Comedy

Chaeyoung - Action

Tzuyu - Horror

:cy-mnet:

Awards

20 hours ago, ひらい もも said:

Nayeon - Horror

Jeongyeon - Romance

Momo - Comedy

Sana - Romance

Jihyo - Action

Mina - Romance

Dahyun - Comedy

Chaeyoung - Action

Tzuyu - Horror

:cy-mnet:

:mm-jjang:

To dive deeper, why these genres for these specific members?  :jy-cutie:

Awards

7 minutes ago, Emperor Ryu said::mm-jjang:

To dive deeper, why these genres for these specific members?  :jy-cutie:

Nayeon - because she did great at Cheer Up. The scene where she was scared.

Jeongyeon - she’d be great at being a tsundere (type A)

Momo - her attitude says it all lol

Sana - she’d be a great deredere hehe

Jihyo - her demeanor makes a great action protagonist

Mina - she’d make a great kuudere

Dahyun - she’d be a great tsundere (type B)

Chaeyoung - bcos she’s a baby beast?

Tzuyu - just want to see Tzuyu scared for the first time lol 

:jyp-money:

Awards

33 minutes ago, ひらい もも said:

:jy-derp:good!

54 minutes ago, ひらい もも said:

Respect.  Cool.  Good job.  :dh-nice:

Awards

I've thought about this before. I'd definitely agree Sana has good acting. She seems to fall into different personae very naturally. It's the same quality that enables her mastery of cutie-sexy and hugely benefits her dancing. However, my vote ultimately goes to Nayeon. Below is a comment I left regarding some of their instagram videos a while back:

"I believe Nayeon has a promising future as an actress (but hopefully no kiss scenes, lol). She has a remarkable talent for expressing different emotions, as you can see here even though this is just for laughs, but also when Twice recorded voices for the game "Sudden Attack", I felt Nayeon had the best expression."

Both Sana and Nayeon seem to find it very easy to play different characters, but ultimately, I feel like I'd give Nayeon the edge. I just find her so expressive. Personally I also think her TTF emoticons are the best for the same reason. :ny-lol: I could see her being a really great actress.

Also, isn't it true that 7 out of the 10 years Jihyo spent training were focused on acting? So wouldn't you expect her to be quite good at it?

I'd also agree that Chaeyoung seems to be a little weaker in acting (one of the few things she's not good at) but she could still do well, I think, if the role suited her, e.g. a more badass role. :cy-fab:

Spoiler

BTW, Junho is so lucky that thumbnail to his video is only clickbait, 'cause otherwise I'd be over there before you can say "Shy shy shy"... :sn-stare:

Edited by TWICE's Pet Gerbil

On 2/9/2018 at 5:57 AM, Emperor Ryu said:

Come on JYP, give Twice an episode.  Better yet, make an actually fully lengthen Twice movie.  :ny-yes:

Can’t wait to see Momo’s acting skills :sn-lol:

Awards

7 hours ago, ひらい もも said:

Can’t wait to see Momo’s acting skills :sn-lol:

Someone should start a petition to JYP to make a Twice movie.  Not a 40+ minute one, but a 3 hour length feature film.  :ny-yes:

Awards

6 hours ago, Emperor Ryu said:

Someone should start a petition to JYP to make a Twice movie.  Not a 40+ minute one, but a 3 hour length feature film.  :ny-yes:

Most movies are usually 2 hours, but if it’s TWICE, why not 3 hours? :ny-lol:

Awards

17 hours ago, ひらい もも said:

Most movies are usually 2 hours, but if it’s TWICE, why not 3 hours? :ny-lol:

Exactly.  :dh-lol:

Awards