News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

katzenlibrary

[DISCUSSION] THE 1ST ALBUM: twicetagram Packaging and Goodies

Here's a direct link to the image for anyone having trouble on mobile: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMePQFiU8AAHcMA.jpg:large

Source: JYP Product Twitter

~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm personally a frustrated that their first album is a jewel case! They deserve better than that!  :mn-cry:

This isn't SM doing dirty by Red Velvet, we're talking about TWICE for God's sake! (Not hating on RV, just pointing out that these are SM-style shenanigans)

I'm also confused by the three versions, but six photobooks? I don't even know how that's supposed to work... :jy-no:

BUT

I'm also mega-excited for Twice's first full-length! The colors scheme looks gorgeous and and totally suits our girls. Fingers crossed that I get Jihyo's CD in one of my copies and get Nayeon nad Jihyo's sticker~! (But TBH, I'll be happy with anyone's face, even if it's not my bias because it's still Twice <3)

:dh-eagle::ty-aye::jh-cheer::cy-clap::sn-shy::mn-peace::jy-flee::mm-wow::ny-yes:

>>What do you guys think??

I'm really happy that it's their first full album~

5 hours ago, katzenlibrary said:

I'm also confused by the three versions, but six photobooks? I don't even know how that's supposed to work... :jy-no:

I agree :ny-yes: 

i'm quite confused at the packaging...like...does that mean you're supposed to decorate the album yourself?  i mean, it sounds interesting, but i'm super confused

Awards

15 hours ago, Mayuyu said:

i'm quite confused at the packaging...like...does that mean you're supposed to decorate the album yourself?  i mean, it sounds interesting, but i'm super confused

I actually didn't even think about that! I guess that makes sense though since they're "cover stickers." I guess it's supposed to feel like you're decorating an Instagram post of something? That's kind of interesting. If that's the case, I like the creativity even if it is kind of bizarre.

17 hours ago, katzenlibrary said:

I actually didn't even think about that! I guess that makes sense though since they're "cover stickers." I guess it's supposed to feel like you're decorating an Instagram post of something? That's kind of interesting. If that's the case, I like the creativity even if it is kind of bizarre.

It's kinda like with Wanna-One's album where you get a photocard and wrap of a random member to put around the album... interesting.

I wonder what it will actually be... we'll have to wait and see, haha.

I've heard there are 6 versions... 2 of each version... so confusing :ny-look:

Awards

On 10/19/2017 at 5:54 PM, katzenlibrary said:

Here's a direct link to the image for anyone having trouble on mobile: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMePQFiU8AAHcMA.jpg:large

Source: JYP Product Twitter

~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm personally a frustrated that their first album is a jewel case! They deserve better than that!  :mn-cry:

This isn't SM doing dirty by Red Velvet, we're talking about TWICE for God's sake! (Not hating on RV, just pointing out that these are SM-style shenanigans)

BUT

I'm also mega-excited for Twice's first full-length! The colors scheme looks gorgeous and and totally suits our girls. Fingers crossed that I get Jihyo's CD in one of my copies and get Nayeon nad Jihyo's sticker~! (But TBH, I'll be happy with anyone's face, even if it's not my bias because it's still Twice <3)

:dh-eagle::ty-aye::jh-cheer::cy-clap::sn-shy::mn-peace::jy-flee::mm-wow::ny-yes:

>>What do you guys think??

im so excited!

it honestly already looks great, i cant wait to buy it~ :sn-pew:

On 10/21/2017 at 1:03 AM, reddumpling said:

How many copies are you all getting? I'm getting at least 6 so I get one of each

I ordered three. YesAsia has an A + B + C version package that I ordered. I guess I'll fill in the stuff I didn't get in that shipment after the fact!