News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
TheKyeoptaPenguMina

TWICE WANT COMEBACK

HELLO ONCE! That day I've seen TWICE new songs titled Likey! Twice members are very cute ... now I'm really waiting for a Twice appearance again!Twice-Sudden-Attack-2017-CF-Images-twice the old photo was dead, so i change it.

Edited by TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon

2 hours ago, alysya_wooshin said:

HELLO ONCE! That day I've seen TWICE new songs titled Likey! Twice members are very cute ... now I'm really waiting for a Twice appearance again!twice_tad_a8ifho8iewhfadhfiouqwehfoihafdtwice_tad_a8ifho8iewhfadhfiouqwehfoihafdtwice_tad_a8ifho8iewhfadhfiouqwehfoihafdtwice_tad_a8ifho8iewhfadhfiouqwehfoihafdtwice_tad_a8ifho8iewhfadhfiouqwehfoihafdtwice_tad_a8ifho8iewhfadhfiouqwehfoihafdtwice_tad_a8ifho8iewhfadhfiouqwehfoihafdtwice_tad_a8ifho8iewhfadhfiouqwehfoihafdtwice_tad_a8ifho8iewhfadhfiouqwehfoihafd

my weak heart oh  no

At first I was like, :jh-cheer:   And then I saw Chaeyoung's parts of this teaser and I was like, buddycon3.png

And also Mina feeding trash to those poor geese...  :ny-lol:

Edited by Dopple

20 hours ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

the old photo was dead, so i change it. sorry..........

Good recovery.  :jh-gj:

Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Sammy_Jhoness
      You might have wondered why I was taking so long to update the WIP.
      There was something really important in the way xD
      It's the birthday of our beloved Yoda(errr), #Tzuyu!
      Our maknae really captivates everyone with her beauty and savageness(#prayforJihyo)
      Happy Birthday Chewy! Please continue to put smiles on our faces <3
      #HappyTzuyuDay

As soon as possible I'll upload the speed painting Video!

Check and follow me on my other social media:
      Site: www.sammsworkshop.com
      Instagram: @samms_workshop
      Twitter: @samms_workshop
      Facebook: www.facebook.com.br/sammsworkshop
    • By reynyan
      Tzuyu Stan... How are you today? Can't wait for Tzuyu's birthday, right? Me too.
      Before 14th June 2018, Let's vote Chou Tzuyu on instagram @mostbeautifulwomen2018. Here's the link:
      Hit Like and Comment: I VOTE #choutzuyu FOR #mostbeautifulwomen2018
      There are also for other member and vote all Twice Members:
      I VOTE #imnayeon FOR #mostbeautifulwomen2018 I VOTE #yoojeongyeon FOR #mostbeautifulwomen2018 I VOTE #hiraimomo FOR #mostbeautifulwomen2018 I VOTE #minatozakisana FOR #mostbeautifulwomen2018 I VOTE #parkjihyo FOR #mostbeautifulwomen2018 I VOTE #myouimina FOR #mostbeautifulwomen2018 I VOTE #kimdahyun FOR #mostbeautifulwomen2018 I VOTE #sonchaeyoung FOR #mostbeautifulwomen2018 Don't forget to share this broadcast.
      Let's vote all Twice Members. ;)
    • By sacheol-21stC
      TWICE's Dahyun celebrates her 20th birthday with ONCE

Dahyun's hand-written letter to fans. / Captured by TWICE's main Instagram
      By Grace Lee

Dahyun, a member of K-pop girl band TWICE, celebrated her 20th birthday on Monday.

She posted a photo of her hand-written letter to fans, referred to as ONCE, on TWICE's main Instagram account, @twicetagram.

It translates: "Thanks to ONCE I had a very happy birthday. Not only is my (Dahyun's) birthday important, but everyone's birthday is also important. I was happy as much as the sky and as much as the land, and for making my birthday special, I thank ONCE. ONCE is the best, of course. Those who wished me happy birthday, and our ONCE, I love you. I hope ONCE has a happy day. #HAPPYDAHYUNDAY #ONCE"

Dahyun returned to Korea the afternoon of her birthday after finishing the Japanese tour TWICELAND ZONE 2: Fantasy Park.
      grace.lee2@emory.edu  ( Grace Lee is a Korea Times intern. )
      CR: The Korea Times
    • By Jokbal
      Back from an almost 2 year hiatus from the forum.
      Glad to see the forum grow so much and fast in two years, kudos to the OG people who started things from the ground up back then during the OHH-AHH days. 
      And i see a handful of you guys with Jokbal in your name id, hahaha. Jokbal club maybe?