• Announcements

• Tzumongie

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!   12/30/2017

As we celebrate the New Year, We wish everyone success, a healthy long life and a fresh new start. Happy New Year! - TEAM TWICE <3  

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Sign in to follow this  
Kh3ngboon

[DISCUSSION] TWICE First Album "TWICETAGRAM" Spoiler

LIKEY, 거북기(Turtle), MISSING U, 날 바라바라봐, ROLLIN, LOVE LINE <3, 널 내게 담아, 잘자요 굿나잇 ㅠㅠ 

:jh-myheart: Can't wait to listen to the full album erhmerhgerd

LIKEY, TURTLE, MISSING U, FFW, ROLLIN', DING DONG... almost all :jh-myheart:

So excited for all these songs :ny-yes:

24/7 sounds like it's going to be my favorite out of the 13 tracks... :mn-blush:But we'll never know until the album is out :mm-pdnim:

I can't wait to finally experience the joy of listening to their very first album~ :cy-cutie:

Track 1 - Likey is a bop already.  It sounds so different from the previous Twice songs but you can hear the classic Twice style in there. 

Track 2 - This is the type of song that I wouldn't like overall (same as Precious Love) but you know I'm gonna sing this one when I listen to the full album. 

Track 3 - I'm trying not to get blinded by my dislike of earattack songs (GOT7 is my ultimate boy group) but that guitar is A+ 

Track 4 - Wow is such a feel good song. 

Track 5 - The chanting from the snippet gives me I'm Gonna Be A Star flashbacks (I like the song but at the same time, I don't like it if that makes sense) but Chae's part makes me think I shouldn't judge this early lol

Track 6 - Honestly, I don't know what to think about this one haha! 

Track 7 - I'm not sure about 24/7 too.

Track 8 - This is promising.

Track 9 - I can confirm that this will be my favorite B-side track and I hope they perform this on music shows.  Surprisingly, I liked this one despite the involvement of earattack.

Track 10 - Oh, I love this one. This is the cute song that I will play in the car over and over.

Track 11 - Those beats in the background, I love that!

Track 12 - This is like Track 2. I know I won't like it a lot from the teaser but when I hear the full song, I'm gonna sing it on the top of my lungs somewhere and embarrass myself because I'm tone deaf.

Track 13 - I think I need to hear more. 

Overall, I love all the tracks they included in the album and I'm so hyped for tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to Likey and I can guarantee that this will be a hit. LOA, CU, TT, KK, and Signal's teasers didn't make me repeat the teaser vid over and over again because I kinda knew what I should be expecting but the fact that the girls are looking forward to it makes me more excited. Congratulations for the 1st full album, Twice! Gonna order mine soon.

• Upvote 1

I like them all, although the "D-D-D-DANCE ON THE FLOOR" chant at the beginning of DING DONG is a bit rough heh
I LOVE THE 12TH TRACK. I remember it from the spoiler stream and I love it ;;w;;

I'm so so so so so excited for tomorrow!!! :jh-cheer:

IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-DANCE ON THE FLOOR i'm sorry

Edited by MomoMomoMo
bad memes

Awards

Definitely pre-ordering this album! All the songs are so catchy, can't wait to hear the full versions. I think that 24/7 will be my favorite song. Rollin' sounds very different than Twice's regular style, but I like it lol. Obsessed with the autotune in Love Line :mm-shh: Likey sounds like a very upbeat and cute song, anticipating the mv! I like Ding Dong a lot! Twice & Once fighting! :ny-tough: