News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
[ANNOUNCEMENT] August Event !! Read more... ×
holyangelicwarrior69

[DAHYUNIST] WHO HERE ALREADY MEET DAHYUN IN REAL LIFE?

nope but I already ate tofu tho  :mm-eat2:

• Like 1

Awards

46 minutes ago, MyiMina said:

:ty-lol: 

:ty-peek:

• Like 1

Awards

I've met Dahyun twice!

1. in front of JYP door

2. Twiceland Encore

The door encounter was the best. So it was our first time in Korea, our nightly routine is to patrol the street in front of JYP back and forth.
This was like a month before Cheer Up promotions and there were so much girls camping there for GOT7, (i think this was Fly promotions, not sure)

It was cold and we were just literally walking back and forth in front of the door and BAM from the side of my eye, i see a girl and then face her, this sounds far fetched but we were literally in front of the door and Dubu stopped a bit coz we were blocking her from entering and I just panic whispered my cousin "its dahyun dahyun dahyun"

Eye contact for a few seconds then we just had blank stares with each other. Deep inside I wanna go all out but I don't want to come out as a weirdo and get reported. This was the time that JYP put out a notice for fans waiting outside/taking pictures/following them to their dorms/giving gifts/etc

So yeah, I almost forgot that this happened to me...I really need to journal my TWICE memories.

Awards

1 hour ago, iceblinkjosh said:

I've met Dahyun twice!

1. in front of JYP door

2. Twiceland Encore

The door encounter was the best. So it was our first time in Korea, our nightly routine is to patrol the street in front of JYP back and forth.
This was like a month before Cheer Up promotions and there were so much girls camping there for GOT7, (i think this was Fly promotions, not sure)

It was cold and we were just literally walking back and forth in front of the door and BAM from the side of my eye, i see a girl and then face her, this sounds far fetched but we were literally in front of the door and Dubu stopped a bit coz we were blocking her from entering and I just panic whispered my cousin "its dahyun dahyun dahyun"

Eye contact for a few seconds then we just had blank stares with each other. Deep inside I wanna go all out but I don't want to come out as a weirdo and get reported. This was the time that JYP put out a notice for fans waiting outside/taking pictures/following them to their dorms/giving gifts/etc

So yeah, I almost forgot that this happened to me...I really need to journal my TWICE memories.

aww cute experience <3

6 hours ago, TendyLoops said:

If I were to see Dubu, I hope I have soy sauce on my side

hahahaha

4 hours ago, iceblinkjosh said:

I've met Dahyun twice!

1. in front of JYP door

2. Twiceland Encore

wow what a bliss, i see you a tourist right,you can speak korea languange? still go to korea after that?

btw, if you do your journal, dont forget to notify me by mentioning me

4 hours ago, Kh3ngboon said:

I seen her back though, during Group Photo session in TWICELAND.

wow, great experience

4 hours ago, Moguri96 said:

She walked pass me at the airport after filming for TTV6~ XD

:ny-yes:

what a luck, i so envy of you

Edited by holyangelicwarrior69

On 11/8/2017 at 5:59 PM, holyangelicwarrior69 said:

wow, you live in korea?
is it when dahyun get ankle injury that she cannot join them together?

sorry for the late reply, nope I don't live in Seoul

this happened back then in December 2015 (yes they just 2 months old) :ny-yes:I met them "accidentally" in Day 6 concert (they're supporting their senior) Dahyun was not there..

Tried to wait at the JYP buildings and then I left, not long my friend told me Dahyun just appeared lel :ny-sad::ny-pose:

Edited by Ooh-Ahh
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ooh-Ahh said:

sorry for the late reply, nope I don't live in Seoul

this happened back then in December 2015 (yes they just 2 months old) :ny-yes:I met them "accidentally" in Day 6 concert (they're supporting their senior) Dahyun was not there..

Tried to wait at the JYP buildings and then I left, not long my friend told me Dahyun just appeared lel :ny-sad::ny-pose:

aww, what a near miss :dh-smthing:

2 minutes ago, holyangelicwarrior69 said:

aww, what a near miss :dh-smthing:

its okay :) at least met the OT8

and it's one unforgettable moments during the DAY6 concert, I can't ask for more :') :sn-heart:

4 minutes ago, Ooh-Ahh said:

its okay :) at least met the OT8

and it's one unforgettable moments during the DAY6 concert, I can't ask for more :') :sn-heart:

yeah because you have meet Sana, your bias :sn-hey: 

4 minutes ago, holyangelicwarrior69 said:

yeah because you have meet Sana, your bias :sn-hey: 

FUN FACT, I was not even stanning them that time :ty-lol:and Sana isn't my first bias :D

3 minutes ago, Ooh-Ahh said:

FUN FACT, I was not even stanning them that time :ty-lol:and Sana isn't my first bias :D

ok let me guess, your first bias is momo right?
you stan them in which song era?

She has big eyes and when she looks at you, you REALLY look into your eyes and also into your soul...
Basically you will just stand there , and stunned for that few moments.
 Not forgetting her big smile :D

Edited by AuGuStKz

18 minutes ago, AuGuStKz said:

She has big eyes and when she looks at you, you REALLY look into your eyes and also into your soul...
Basically you will just stand there , and stunned for that few moments.
 Not forgetting her big smile :D

if i really got the chance to meet her in real life, i will be not melt with that smile but

I WILL BE EVAPORATED!!!

hDORhDo.jpg

1 hour ago, holyangelicwarrior69 said:

if i really got the chance to meet her in real life, i will be not melt with that smile but

I WILL BE EVAPORATED!!!

hDORhDo.jpg

I am speaking from past exp xD

#throwback

Twice_Group_zpsre5gvxdd.jpg