News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ooh-Ahh

Minimum no of post to enter "show me your face" thread

Hello there, so there's been a case (recently in a chatbox) one of our users was called a "sl*t" by a fake/creeper account named "chaerybear" through DM

and apparently he is lurking at the "show me your face" thread. My suggestion is that, to prevent more bad things happens & to protect the safety & privacy of the users

shall we set a limit (no of posts) to enter that thread? let say 100 posts ? or locked that thread until further notice..:jy-hmm::jy-mad:

Spoiler

Er0vGpXg.png

Ain’t the first time the same person has done this. And I remember this user is already banned for similar reasons before right? As OA suggested, either set the limit to 100 posts minimum to post or just lock the thread. People seem to just not appreciate nice things. 

That thread is really fun and it's not worth closing just because of that jerk but I agree with the post limits, so UP YOU GO

13 minutes ago, syko said:

damn I thought I saw chaerrybear and I got scared for a sec :sn-shock: srsly tho, tf? get on this pls mod senpais

Same, I was actually surprised when the first time I read it and thought it was chaerry:dh-smthing:

Is that the same creep as the previous one?:ny-wut:

23 minutes ago, ZackZachary said:

Same, I was actually surprised when the first time I read it and thought it was chaerry:dh-smthing:

Is that the same creep as the previous one?:ny-wut:

nope nope our chaerry will not do that, 

based on what people said in the chatbox, most likely the same creep (I almost type "likey") LOL

okay I'm suddenly scared :ny-sad: But I don't want the thread to be locked though.. :mm-pout: 

Setting the limit to ~100 posts is a good idea. 

Awards

I recommend a "MASKED" Category to be an option. under 18 (International) FULL MASKED, 18 to 21 years (International) HALF MASK. Over 21 years open. 
Pursuant to amendment regarding 100 posts limit, I vote in the Affirmative.

2 hours ago, Ooh-Ahh said:

one of our users was called a "sl*t" by a fake/creeper account named "chaerybear" through DM

Through DM? Isn't it just a private conversation between 2 persons? I don't see the problem. It's their problem. Both of them should be the one who solve the conflict. why involving mod?

Also, lurking in a thread? Again I don't see any problem. If that user doesn't want her selca to be commented by other people, then just don't post (?). If that user doesn't want her face to be revealed and judged as it's her privacy, again, just don't post it. Internet is a public place anyway. 

Awards

Not trying to be bad, but I got a more serious problem a few months ago. Someone revealed and DISCUSSED my identity in the chatbox. Not DM! He made people to be involved to reveal my identity. He found my identity through my youtube channel. It was one of the "good person" in this community and there was nothing I could do as I was confused and alone. Bringing out someone's identity to discuss by other people without my permission, now that's what I call a case. But I lost anyway and have been avoiding cb for months. Trauma :ty-rawr:

Awards

Yea it's that guy again. He uses a name thats very similar to another user, but preys on people. Last i heard of him he was preying on someone else here. Whoever you are well if you gotta resort to calling someone sl*t well that's downright cruel and cowardly. 

Remember that you shouldn't share personal details about yourself to anyone online, and if you need to do that think twice first and make sure there's always a backup option in case something goes wrong. Don't make yourself a victim of unnecessary target. 

If you need help the staff of TTF and many of us who visit this site regularly will be willing to help you. Stay safe alright!

6 hours ago, OmicronTheta said:

I recommend a "MASKED" Category to be an option. under 18 (International) FULL MASKED, 18 to 21 years (International) HALF MASK. Over 21 years open. 
Pursuant to amendment regarding 100 posts limit, I vote in the Affirmative.

anyone could change their age casually and no one would find out because it's the internet.

5 hours ago, Ahn Haeju said:

Through DM? Isn't it just a private conversation between 2 persons? I don't see the problem. It's their problem. Both of them should be the one who solve the conflict. why involving mod?

Also, lurking in a thread? Again I don't see any problem. If that user doesn't want her selca to be commented by other people, then just don't post (?). If that user doesn't want her face to be revealed and judged as it's her privacy, again, just don't post it. Internet is a public place anyway. 

if a user harassed another user within the forums then the admins will take action. DM is private, but it's still within TTF grounds. You might say it's the user's fault for uploading and he/she  'asking for it' but what I think is that if the thread is used for everyone to enjoy then it's completely alright, but if someone tries to take advantage to harass people, then that's not the original uploader's fault. 

14 minutes ago, Ling said:

anyone could change their age casually and no one would find out because it's the internet.

if a user harassed another user within the forums then the admins will take action. DM is private, but it's still within TTF grounds. You might say it's the user's fault for uploading and he/she  'asking for it' but what I think is that if the thread is used for everyone to enjoy then it's completely alright, but if someone tries to take advantage to harass people, then that's not the original uploader's fault. 

Yeah, sure it's not her 'fault'. I wasn't blaming here. It's more like the natural 'risk' of doing it. Definitely not her 'fault'

Awards

1 minute ago, Ahn Haeju said:

Yeah, sure it's not her 'fault'. I wasn't blaming here. It's more like the natural 'risk' of doing it. Definitely not her 'fault'

yep it's a risk i completely agree with that. But it doesn't mean harassing is granted though :ty-balloon: 

4 minutes ago, Ling said:

yep it's a risk i completely agree with that. But it doesn't mean harassing is granted though :ty-balloon: 

Yeah, I didn't say the otherwise for that either ^^"

Awards

Harassment or bad behavior is a same thing whether through DM's or any method of posting in TTF, if the person file a complaint/report about it, we as the forum admin/mod will take care of this. You can assume that it's okay for someone to be called a 'sl*t' via DM's because it doesn't involve you and you don't have anything to do with this issue.  But is it really okay to do so? Are we going to let people harass each other via DM's and let them settle things by their own because it's their problem? Right?

Mod were here to help, provide assistance such in this case, that person is harassed. We ( or I ) will not take this kind of issue lightly. Yeah, I can just let them settle with each other nicely. Sooner or later people will be harassing each other and we the admins are the one to be blamed on, as it always was. 

Why don't we take care of each other by being positive, instead of 'Ohh I don't care it's not me' and comment things blaming/flaming one another, pointing fingers. 

Of course it wasn't a proper report, but since now it's already known/leaked, we ( I ) will take action.

Please, be nice to each other. Who in the right mind would enjoy being harrased, or in this case, being called a 'sl*t' , and if you think its okay, or its not a big of a deal, please remind me to call you that via DM everyday :)

Okay?

Good Day.

Oh and if you think i made things up to back me up, please read the rules, one more time.

And if you are being harassed and choose not to care about it, then it's up to you. However, if you file a report or complaint to me, I will take care of it.

Aside from the posts, maybe this could be an official thread where people could enter based on a selection (invitation) of some sort? Since posts are relatively easy to grind.

Erm instead we decided to bring Thor to judge him.

We will not implement minimum post to the thread. Instead, we will issue infractions towards whoever that is harassing a member of the community.

There should be no limits when it comes to off topic threads, however the person has went off limits as in respecting one's rights.