News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ooh-Ahh

Minimum no of post to enter "show me your face" thread

Let's just hope things like this not gonna happen again, if it did happened again here on TTF and you feel troubled by it, as other members/mods said, just file a report :ny-yes:

12 hours ago, Ahn Haeju said:

Not trying to be bad, but I got a more serious problem a few months ago. Someone revealed and DISCUSSED my identity in the chatbox. Not DM! He made people to be involved to reveal my identity. He found my identity through my youtube channel. It was one of the "good person" in this community and there was nothing I could do as I was confused and alone. Bringing out someone's identity to discuss by other people without my permission, now that's what I call a case. But I lost anyway and have been avoiding cb for months. Trauma :ty-rawr:

And i remembered i was one of them discussing about you on cb, if i was that person i'm sorry if i might've caused such inconvenience and made you felt uncomfortable, my deepest apology.

On 11/10/2017 at 3:15 PM, a.h. said:

Not trying to be bad, but I got a more serious problem a few months ago. Someone revealed and DISCUSSED my identity in the chatbox. Not DM! He made people to be involved to reveal my identity. He found my identity through my youtube channel. It was one of the "good person" in this community and there was nothing I could do as I was confused and alone. Bringing out someone's identity to discuss by other people without my permission, now that's what I call a case. But I lost anyway and have been avoiding cb for months. Trauma :ty-rawr:

:ny-look:

Imo, just ban the IP address. Or at least keep track of it. It's to prevent multiple fake accounts. Maybe the mods/admins could even add a "members' integrity rules" on the forums' rules and policy page :O

Tbh, s/he should be banned if multiple users have experienced this kind of offense specially if it was made by the same person. And the fact that this has been going on for what? a few months now? @.@

On the other hand, be careful guys @.@

On 11/11/2017 at 1:06 PM, Moguri96 said:

Aside from the posts, maybe this could be an official thread where people could enter based on a selection (invitation) of some sort? Since posts are relatively easy to grind.

Maybe limit it the TWICE’s individual and group sections. 

On 11/11/2017 at 5:27 AM, OmicronTheta said:

I recommend a "MASKED" Category to be an option. under 18 (International) FULL MASKED, 18 to 21 years (International) HALF MASK. Over 21 years open. 
Pursuant to amendment regarding 100 posts limit, I vote in the Affirmative.

Bad idea. 

Hello guys,

First and foremost, be careful in revealing sensitive info's about you and minimize to post that may ruin or may offend you. If anyone of you are bullied in a harsh way like bashing, blackmailing, or etc... within the forums, we'll glad to help and stop the issue. But to avoid this kind of issue in the near future, we are encouraging you guys to minimize exposing yourself.

If anyone of you saw accounts which are malicious and are used for such blackmailing and such, please don't be afraid to message or send us a message, or try to contact the moderator as soon as possible to stop this malicious acts.

We hope you'll reconsider this, this isn't for the better of the forum, its for the user here who wanted to protect their privacy.

Hello, 

This is regards to this topic that is still on going after the user has been banned. I shall run through a small lecture on how things work in this thread, privacy, regarding the banned, restrictions on an off-topic thread and some advice I could give it to you guys. As a disclaimer, I am not saying that you cannot keep on replying here, it's just that since it's over, this shouldn't be bumped unless it's necessary. Alright, without further ado, let's start!

First: The "Show Me Your Face" thread.

Spoiler

This is a good thread, people have been coming in and out, saying lengzai and lenglui (handsome and beauties) anywhere. When in chatbox, in threads, and sometimes even when we're talking during a lobby game or what so ever. Basically you just post your face on that thread and the people will come to the thread and start bumping the threads. However, as you should know that posting your own photos online implies that you'll have the risk of being exposed to things like blackmails and threats. You, using the Internet, should know that fact. 

Second: Privacy

Spoiler

As the first ended with basically "you'll be exposed if you share your photos online" kind of statement, you should know that sharing photos online is like you jumping into a swimming pool without a lifeguard: Swim at your own risk. Yes, if you meet blackmailers or anything that assaulted you, you should be contacting the higher ups (in this case, Admins and Mods) to see this issue. It's never wrong to seek help from the community. You did right by finding help from the community, so they can help you with it. That's a right thing to do. 

Third: The Banned

Spoiler

This is actually the second time the banned has made his move for months. The first time being on a member of the Forums too. This is how it goes (in my point of view). After a night of sleep (my time, of course) I woke up to one of the Mods giving me the whole story on the blackmailing. After all that, I have decided to revoke his access to this Forums, but not IP. You should be curious as to "Why don't you ban his IP? You're stupid." There's a reason behind it. As the banned failed to blackmail the victim, he has victimised another member of the Forums, by sending him threats on the victim's Facebook saying that he has traced his IP and if his account is IP banned, so does the victim's account. Attached here is the screenshot that the victim has sent over to the Moderator, then was directed to me:

Spoiler

ODMIj4R.png

Hence, we have decided that the best course of action is to ban his account and revoke his access to the Forums. He will surely make duplicates to carry on with his activities here. That's why we have been constantly monitoring the Forums.

Fourth: Restrictions to Off-Topic Threads

Spoiler

I believe that making limits to any topic in the off-topic section is ridiculous. Before I go deeper, again, I say it's my belief. Off-topic threads are meant to be open and loose. You should have fun there, not working yourself to 50 posts or 100 posts just to enter the place. Plus, I have never seen a Forum with limitations to access the Off-Topic threads in a Forum before. So, yeah. It's weird to even have restrictions on Off-Topic threads.

Fifth: Miscellaneous

Spoiler

If you're read all the four above, then you should be able to figure out what's this misc doing here. The four above are to give you some tips on what to do when you want to share something you online and the risks of getting exposed to the Internet and all. If you skip the four and read this one, I urge you to go up and read them all so that you're clear about it.

:ny-yes:  

Well I hope most of you should be clear of this. Bear in mind the risks of posting your own media content (pictures, videos, etc) online.

Have a good day!
Boon.

**If you have any questions regarding this, please tag me here. I'll be there as soon as possible (unless I sleep or I'm busy). Or if you want it to be personal, there's the PM system.

I understand now lol :ny-lol:

Sad that this is happening, though. I send my regards to the people that this has happened to :sn-lub:

14 hours ago, TWIC3_Sapphire said:

plz make this happen its scary >_>

The scarier thing is that you're the one posting yourself to the Internet expecting nothing. :jy-ooh: 

8 hours ago, JokbalManiaMomo said:

Just remember guys :sn-stare:

"THINK BEFORE YOU CLICK" 

Think and know what will be the effect if you post your face in any platforms of internet. :ny-yes:

Promoting GMA7's campaign?? :ty-lol:

We have decided not to put minimum posts on the section. For more info please backread what I said by clicking on this:

HERE

If you have any questions, please direct them to Ask a Mod section. Thank you very much.

Regards,

boon.