News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SANA 4 L1F3

MINI POST TO WATCH VIDEOS

I really believe that the minimum post to watch subbed video should not be that much. I understand that too much views at a specific amount of time may cause the server to lag or crash, but 50 is a bit too much. I think to see if a person is willing to show love for TWICE doesn't mean we need to post 50 posts, simply do it like facebook, like counts. Or maybe number of viewed posts, the completion of the profile can earn you access to videos. Maybe lower view counts may need to wait a longer time in order to reach the video, but not totally blocked it until you made to that 50 posts or something.

On 11/11/2017 at 6:15 PM, SANA 4 L1F3 said:

I really believe that the minimum post to watch subbed video should not be that much. I understand that too much views at a specific amount of time may cause the server to lag or crash, but 50 is a bit too much. I think to see if a person is willing to show love for TWICE doesn't mean we need to post 50 posts, simply do it like facebook, like counts. Or maybe number of viewed posts, the completion of the profile can earn you access to videos. Maybe lower view counts may need to wait a longer time in order to reach the video, but not totally blocked it until you made to that 50 posts or something.

Err, I'm nobody but I think we should just abide their policy around here. They must have a reason why they're putting up restrictions. And it isn't really hard posting 50 post if you really want to have access to it. Kinda like how the members here work their arses off by posting 100 posts just to request for one 'award'.  I  mean, this is a fanforum, even Soshified has restrictions and all the other fanforums has them too. Leave posts, trust me, staffs appreaciate those and the least we could do for running the forums ^^

Another suggestion if you reallllyyy don't want to make 50 posts.... google is your best friend xDDD Just search the video you want to watch and I assure you something will pop up xD I do it ALL the time, trust me on this one mate xD