News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
SANA 4 L1F3

[JIHYOIST] HOW MUCH JIHYO HAS CHANGED FORM DEBUT

I've recently bought twicetagram and i got Jihyo's stickers, and oh my god, I can't image how much she had changed from debut.

She must have gone through a hard time, I kinda feel bad for her but I'm glad she became prettier and prettier every comeback.

:jh-1inamil:

• Upvote 1

ikr she has changed a lot bc of criticism she received but I'm also glad that she became prettier :jh-myheart:

Awards

She has always been prettier to me ever since the first time I saw her though... 

All that changed was the hair and that she slimmed down @_@ That really doesn't make much of a difference...at least for me it doesn't.

I kinda miss her red hair from LOA, hope she does that color again >.<

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Alex97 said:

She has always been prettier to me ever since the first time I saw her though... 

All that changed was the hair and that she slimmed down @_@ That really doesn't make much of a difference...at least for me it doesn't.

I kinda miss her red hair from LOA, hope she does that color again >.<

yup, I hope so too 

Awards

For real, tho, when I see her in Sixteen I almost can't believe it's the same person.:jh-myheart:

She was always a queen, though, and I think she's well-loved now, the crowds always go wild for her during their stages. :jh-cheer:

they should reduce the pitch of their songs. i noticed that jihyo nuna have some difficulty when singing live, especially for ooh aah. and even for their recent heart shaker :3