Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Sign in to follow this  
Phebe

[MR Removed] 20171030 Twice (트와이스) - Likey MR제거

My babies :jy-eww:

I'm not the only one who has noticed the HUGE increase of TWICE's improvement, right? Songs in Twicetagram fit them all so much more, and it makes me so happy.... :jh-cheer:

What do you guys think?

Other MR Removes from other performances:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Not an MR but I found this really cool owo

7 hours ago, chaerrybear said:

They definitely improved so much. Especially Tzuyu. I have to praise that girl. :cy-clap:

:cy-clap:

1 hour ago, JeongyeonIsMyWaifu said:

:jy-aww:

Haters are triggered

:jy-wut:THRICE can't fight now!!! :ny-yes:

Antis can choke on this. :ty-peek: the have improved so much ;-; Mina's voice is getting louder and Tzuyu and Jeongyeon are getting more lines :ty-lol: I love this era:jh-cheer:

58 minutes ago, nika nika nii said:

Antis can choke on this. :ty-peek: the have improved so much ;-; Mina's voice is getting louder and Tzuyu and Jeongyeon are getting more lines :ty-lol: I love this era:jh-cheer:

Sana still only has the chorus :jy-eww:

7 hours ago, Shyness said:

I can hear thrice crying 

I hear it in the distance.... :ny-tough:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By sacheol-21stC
      Watch: TWICE Takes 2nd Win For “What Is Love?” On “M!Countdown,” Performances From KCON 2018 Japan

KCON 2018 Japan featured an amazing lineup of popular K-pop artists, and you can now check out their performances!
      The annual convention was held from April 13 to 15 at Makuhari Messe in Chiba, Japan, and the performances aired on April 19 on Mnet’s “M!Countdown.”
      While the episode was focused on the performances from KCON 2018 Japan, the show also announced this week’s winner!
      TWICE’s “What Is Love?” and EXO-CBX’s “Blooming Day” were both up for the win, and TWICE took first place! This is the group’s second trophy for the song.

Performers at KCON 2018 Japan included BLK, The Boyz, Chungha, fromis_9, GFRIEND, Golden Child, gugudan, Heize, IMFACT, IN2IT, MOMOLAND, MONSTA X, N.Flying, PENTAGON, RAINZ, Reddy, SF9, Samuel, SEVENTEEN, Sik-K, Stray Kids, Sunmi, TRCNG, TWICE, VICTON, Wanna One, 2PM’s Wooyoung, and WJSN (Cosmic Girls).
      There were also many great special performances, covers, and collaborations!
      Check them out at the soompi link.

CR: soompi
    • By sacheol-21stC
      Watch: TWICE Takes 1st Win For “What Is Love?” On “Show Champion,” Performances By VIXX, EXID, PENTAGON, And More

TWICE’s “What Is Love?” has won its first trophy!
      On the April 18 episode of “Show Champion,” the nominees for first place were EXO-CBX’s “Blooming Day,” Wanna One’s “Boomerang,” WINNER’s “Everyday,” TWICE’s “What Is Love?”, and EXID’s “Lady.” TWICE came in first place!
      Watch their performance and win below!
      Performances this week were by VIXX, EXID, Eric Nam, Oh My Girl BANHANA, IMFACT, Hyeongseop x Euiwoong, 2AM’s Lee Changmin, PENTAGON, Samuel, The Boyz, Stray Kids, Jung Dong Ha, 14U, The Rose, Bursters, Badkiz, 5tion, and I.C.E.
      Check them out in the soompi link!
      Congratulations to TWICE!
      CR: soompi
    • By LinYuBear
      These songs are my fav. (I loop this while doing homework.)
      The videos are lyric videos from my favourite kpop lyric video channel rexolyrics (I DEFINITELY don't know him/her, I just like the vid's layout)
      If you want to add more songs, you can reply!